Multi Gen Ubers Premier League discussion thread[Read Post #87]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
there's some variety

the issue is that rby mewtwo is more broken than mega rayquaza was in oras ubers, and it's a negative thing when you freeze a non-mewtwo because that means you cannot now freeze the opposing mewtwo

there's also possibilities of truly endless battles happening when players run the antimeta mew set of reflect twave sboiled transform. transform works on transformed targets and gives you 5 new pp for all moves, so a ditto of those two mews = dead game

I guess it could be played in the allstars week if we decide to do one next year, just for fun, if the two people decide to do so? From what I've seen/heard/read/read in Isa's post it isn't really fit for a competitive tier.

:( because rby is pretty cool

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
With my latest info, there's like 3 layers: Lead, which is like a sleeper (e.g. Jynx) or a powerful sleep absorber (e.g. Tauros); choices out of Slowbro, Chansey, Exeggutor, Snorlax and Zapdos; using Mew and Mewtwo. My viabily ranking thread still says Chansey and Slowbro are S because I went on a streak of like 17/18-0 with using Lead + Exeggutor, Chansey, Slowbro, Mew, Mewtwo, but since I got wonderful countered by the Zapdos + Snorlax core vs that team, I realised that middle layer shifts around. A few more tournaments will probably have to be hosted until we figure out the high level metagame exactly.

Edit: Also, the transform stalemate to me seems to be solved by banning either transform, or a combination with it, if it occurs too regularly, or the need for some mechanical clause (possibly expansion of endless battle) to end battles that get into this and similar stalemate situations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)