Multi Gen Ubers Premier League IV - Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Bring on the hate, but don't make this thread suck. I reserve the right to lock it if it gets too out of hand. We still want to be friends at the end of the day, remember!

Any insults at myself/Sweep will get a free pass though.

e: Apparently Sweep subsists off of salt and tears so we will only lock this thread if it sucks instead.

Last edited:
Seeing that Orch is the worst XY player with his raging boner and insufferable fetish for shitty gimmicks like Whimsicott and Gothitelle, your question should be: "am I new enough to NOT understand that Orch is ass?"
pretty much knew that before i joined the forums

Locking this until the season starts, considering the one user who was sufficiently edgy immediately deleted his own post.

also fireburn you didn't help things with "I reserve the right to lock it if it gets too out of hand. We still want to be friends at the end of the day, remember!" are you fucking serious?

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
guess we gotta wait until one of the following happens to generate enough salt for this thread to be good:

1) Sweep gets haxed by a player he considers inferior (i.e. anyone that isn't him)
2) I make an activity call that Hack doesn't like
3) Lord Outrage is unbanned
4) Thugly Duckling wins a game
5) Krauersaut makes a post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)