Unpopular opinions

iirc the original release of the first Kingdom Hearts only lets you skip cutscenes under specific circumstances. I think you have to die to a boss then go rematch them, at which point you can skip the cutscene before the fight. Really bizarre. The ability to skip most cutscenes with no strings attached was only added in the HD version, and even then there's one that you can't skip for some reason. (It's affectionately known as the Unskippable Cutscene That Cannot Be Skipped Because It Is Unskippable.)

But then Kingdom Hearts II (another one of the definitive RPGs of the PS2 era) added a cutscene skip option that is accessed by pausing, so my point is kind of moot lol.
Circumstantial skips are at least more than games from literally 15 years later are allowing for some reason.

Honestly the pacing and bad QoL is why I can't replay Gen 7 and gave up on Gen 8 in particular, and I got through Gen 6 without even thinking about it and started with Gen 3 and first-iteration Gen 4.

A kid who put up with what this derives from somehow found Gen 7 too slow to work through

Time to bring facts:
- Blue / Gary is the perfect representation of a rival in the anime or the games.
- Snorlax is the worst pokemon ever created, a fat fuck that has no point in existing
- Gardevoir line is very overrated
- Misreavus / Mismagius and Murkrow And Honchcrow are very very underrated pokemon
- Sword and Shield / Pokemon Platinum / HGSS / Pokemon Crystal are the best games
- Pokemon Should have created special shiny pokemon, Like shiny pokemon that are absolutley FIRE
- Pokemon Should be Able to lose moves on level up (ex: Anhhiliape loses final gambit on level up) and that move is replaced by a TM of the same type
- TR's are bad
- All pokemon that are good... are UGLY (ex: Gholdengo , Amoongus etc...)
- GEN 5 sprites are better than all 3D... YES IM LOOKING AT YOU TYPHOLOSION
Sir, this is a scarlet and Violet thread, not a general thread. If the mods don’t remind you of that soon.

R
Edit, I thought I was in sv unpop opinions damnit

milotic is ugly, and i genuinely cant fathom how anyone could think otherwise
i understand why people dislike usum, but necrozma is badass. i would sacrifice all remakes, remasters, and b2w2 just for ultra necrozmas theme. throw in the pokemon itself, and i might add in legends arceus.
and finally,

if one more person complains about how buggy sv is, i will commit a crime of an unspecified but non-insignificant scale. game freak has to pump out a new pokemon game every three years, otherwise no new pokemon come out. that means the anime stops, the merch stops, to some extent the card game stops, and all sources of income for gamefreak are halted until new pokemon come out. and these pokemon have to be good. when people bring up gen 5 pokemon, do they bring up bisharp, volcarona, zoruark, hydreigon, haxorus, krookadile, or any of the other cool pokemon it has to offer. no. they only bring up the lines of kling, vanilite, the monkeys, and garbodor. those are just 14 of the 156 new pokemon introduced in gen 5, and yet they are the ones that get all the attention. and thats just the concepts they have to come up with. they also have to implimant the data for all of the previous pokemon they made, all in the best graphics feasable for the time. this may have been fine when there were only 300 pokemon, but in case you havent noticed, theres a bit more than that now. they have to code over 1000 pokemon in 3 years, while also coming up with new concepts for pokemon, people, places, and stories. they tried to mitigate this by including only some of the pokemon, but despite there being statistically 0 people who like heatmor, fans were outraged that game freak were hesitant to not include over 1000 pokemon in the new games. thats not the only shortcuts they tried to take to keep their buisness afloat. sword and shield is a very unpopular game, and yet few people try to ask why it was so bad. if they want to impliment 1000 different pokemon, a bunch of flashy mechanics, a giant world to explore, a compelling story, ballenced gameplay, and new creative designs, thats gonna cost the weekends of the aproxamately 400 employees who worked tirelessly to make sure the game was even released on time. people like to complain about the situation the games come out in, but under these circumstances, they were gonna complain no matter how the game came out, unless it were to be delayed, which is not an option if game freak wants to keep their buisness running. do you have any idea how cruel the japanese coding industry already is on the workers? they worked tirelessly to feed their families, and you have the audacity to insult their results?

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
milotic is ugly, and i genuinely cant fathom how anyone could think otherwise
i understand why people dislike usum, but necrozma is badass. i would sacrifice all remakes, remasters, and b2w2 just for ultra necrozmas theme. throw in the pokemon itself, and i might add in legends arceus.
and finally,

if one more person complains about how buggy sv is, i will commit a crime of an unspecified but non-insignificant scale. game freak has to pump out a new pokemon game every three years, otherwise no new pokemon come out. that means the anime stops, the merch stops, to some extent the card game stops, and all sources of income for gamefreak are halted until new pokemon come out. and these pokemon have to be good. when people bring up gen 5 pokemon, do they bring up bisharp, volcarona, zoruark, hydreigon, haxorus, krookadile, or any of the other cool pokemon it has to offer. no. they only bring up the lines of kling, vanilite, the monkeys, and garbodor. those are just 14 of the 156 new pokemon introduced in gen 5, and yet they are the ones that get all the attention. and thats just the concepts they have to come up with. they also have to implimant the data for all of the previous pokemon they made, all in the best graphics feasable for the time. this may have been fine when there were only 300 pokemon, but in case you havent noticed, theres a bit more than that now. they have to code over 1000 pokemon in 3 years, while also coming up with new concepts for pokemon, people, places, and stories. they tried to mitigate this by including only some of the pokemon, but despite there being statistically 0 people who like heatmor, fans were outraged that game freak were hesitant to not include over 1000 pokemon in the new games. thats not the only shortcuts they tried to take to keep their buisness afloat. sword and shield is a very unpopular game, and yet few people try to ask why it was so bad. if they want to impliment 1000 different pokemon, a bunch of flashy mechanics, a giant world to explore, a compelling story, ballenced gameplay, and new creative designs, thats gonna cost the weekends of the aproxamately 400 employees who worked tirelessly to make sure the game was even released on time. people like to complain about the situation the games come out in, but under these circumstances, they were gonna complain no matter how the game came out, unless it were to be delayed, which is not an option if game freak wants to keep their buisness running. do you have any idea how cruel the japanese coding industry already is on the workers? they worked tirelessly to feed their families, and you have the audacity to insult their results?
lol.

This is the based department. Calling you to notify we are impressed with your work

Unpopular opinions
It's more that I think they have posted that specific rant (as in copy-pasted it from an old post to here) in another thread previously, and were met with a lot of pushback because several of the statements were viewed as going from opinionated to assumptions/misinformed. The... mocking reactions seem partially "this is dumb" but also a "oh it's this again" since I am pretty sure some of the preceding replies were people seeing that first posting.

If I may share an opinion of my own: Reactions to SV are ridiculously black and white. I swear I can't find a conversation outside of personal friend circles who play Pokemon (which is a bit specific as far as people I know well) that can see both pros and cons to the game. On a very basic example: people seem to actually pause and think when I say things like "Scarlet and Violet are some of the best designed games in the series, but the technical issues are still a serious problem they need to address for updates or any new games". Every other place online is either "these games are glitchy disasters" or "the game's are a great time, people are just hating" as if there's no spot in between on the spectrum.

game freak has to pump out a new pokemon game every three years, otherwise no new pokemon come out. that means the anime stops, the merch stops, to some extent the card game stops, and all sources of income for gamefreak are halted until new pokemon come out.
Income from the anime, card game, and merch does not stop completely over a longer development cycle. The revenue from merch sales far outweighs the revenue from game sales, even if it might slow down a bit.

they were gonna complain no matter how the game came out, unless it were to be delayed, which is not an option if game freak wants to keep their buisness running
The Pokemon games alone (not counting merch sales and other product, which make far more money) sell well enough that they could easily make enough money to pay programmers and artists over a longer development cycle and still remain profitable. It is not a choice between making an worse game versus financial insolvency, it is a choice between making a massive profit versus making an even more massive profit (very little of which, I might add, ends up in the hands of the people who did the work). Obviously, executives will basically always choose the latter, but that doesn't mean that they didn't have a choice and that doesn't mean you can't criticize them for making that choice.

they worked tirelessly to feed their families, and you have the audacity to insult their results?
This is a thought-terminating cliche. (Almost) every video game (movie, TV show, comic book, etc) is the product of hundreds of hours of work by dozens or hundreds of people. Does that mean that it is an "insult" to point out that you view any media product to technically flawed, lacking in artistry, or simply bad?

Last edited:
Reactions to SV are ridiculously black and white.
UNOVA REMAKES CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!

But, uh, yes. It really does seem that for every “Second coming of Shart and Also Shart!!!!! Time for more installments of HiGhQuAlITyAnImAtIoNs!!!!!”, there’s an equally loud “These are the greatest Pokémon games since [insert personal peak of series here], haters gonna hate (and be wrong)!” In my humble opinion… I feel both are correct to a point. The bugs are definitely shameful, but it’s a great game nonetheless.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to the world of Internet fandom, where the term "nuance" cannot be comprehended by people during online discussions on the likes of Reddit, Twitter, and especially 4chan.

You either think something is the best thing in the world and masterpiece, or it's a piece of utter shit. No in-between opinions. I have plenty of things to say about SV even if I personally consider it one of my favorite Pokemon games to date, even though my stance on the matter is that while it clearly isn't polished and the technical flaws are apparent, it has a lot of good in it and a lot of great things went into the game to make for a great game nonetheless and one that feels like a true step closer towards what a console-scale mainline Pokemon game should be. It's a damn fun game and I enjoyed my time with it so much.

Yet many fans do not know the difference between criticism and relentless complaining, and many also do not understand the idea that you can like something and still be critical of something at the same time. People who still buy and play certain games are not all blind yes-men who agree with everything, contrary to what your average terminally online person may believe, and people who criticize games or talk about their flaws are not all haters, also contrary to what your average terminally online person may believe.

SV has had many criticisms leveraged against it, and there is plenty to be critical of, but there's also tons of great things in my book that can be said about it that are worthy of praise, which I won't go too in depth about in this post, and those things are worth praising as things that would be great to expand upon and improve in future mainline entries: there's clearly many steps forward that can be taken even further. There's definitely ambition behind them, and a will to do great things shown in it, despite the technical issues and evident signs that it had to be pushed out to meet a deadline, which is of course worth being critical of at the same time.

Lo and behold, having a complicated/nuanced stance on something is very much possible!

Eh, personally I always try to focus on the things I like about the game instead of lingering on the dislikes for too long.

Like, sure, the frame drops can actually get annoying sometimes, wild pokemon's encounter triggers are a little weird sometimes and the textures in general would be sorta off. However, there's a ton of aspects of the game I unironically adored!

The open world, while a bit confusing at times, rly felt engaging and always left me wanting to explore. The tracks were legit fire (and the rearrangements of each area's theme for wild mon battles was something I didn't know I needed till now). The new mons were all pretty solid overall, some took a little to grow on me like brambleghast rabsca and scovillain, tho the small amount of regional forms was a little disappointing.

Sooooo yeah idk. I unironically enjoyed myself! They're not perfection ofc, but as I said earlier, I mostly skimp over them to focus on the good stuff. Feel free to disagree tho! (Respectfully ofc, I don't wanna be harassed for this...)

Income from the anime, card game, and merch does not stop completely over a longer development cycle. The revenue from merch sales far outweighs the revenue from game sales, even if it might slow down a bit.

The Pokemon games alone (not counting merch sales and other product, which make far more money) sell well enough that they could easily make enough money to pay programmers and artists over a longer development cycle and still remain profitable. It is not a choice between making an worse game versus financial insolvency, it is a choice between making a massive profit versus making an even more massive profit (very little of which, I might add, ends up in the hands of the people who did the work). Obviously, executives will basically always choose the latter, but that doesn't mean that they didn't have a choice and that doesn't mean you can't criticize them for making that choice.

This is a thought-terminating cliche. (Almost) every video game (movie, TV show, comic book, etc) is the product of hundreds of hours of work by dozens or hundreds of people. Does that mean that it is an "insult" to point out that you view any media product to technically flawed, lacking in artistry, or simply bad?
Infinite Monkey Theorem / Monkey Typing | Know Your Meme

ok, but seriously though, you are asking a company to make decisions that arent in the companies best interest? a company that is owned by nintendo, who, as shown before, will do anything for money, including forcing a man into a life of servitude. if satoshi tajiri dosent comply, he can kiss his job goodbye. and by the way, you really shouldnt complain about a game that is still geting updated being buggy.

Last edited:
ok, but seriously though, you are asking a company to make decisions that arent in the companies best interest? a company that is owned by nintendo, who, as shown before, will do anything for money, including forcing a man into a life of servitude. if satoshi tajiri dosent comply, he can kiss his job goodbye. and by the way, you really shouldnt complain about a game that is still geting updated being buggy.
Yes, yes, capitalism is an unrelenting hellscape that destroys art, we're aware. Doesn't mean we stop complaining about it.

ok, but seriously though, you are asking a company to make decisions that arent in the companies best interest? a company that is owned by nintendo, who, as shown before, will do anything for money, including forcing a man into a life of servitude.
I'm fascinated that someone can look at something so deeply and profoundly vindictive, brutal and evil (even if Gary Bowser did act maliciously, the penalty vastly outweighs the crime) and come away with the conclusion not that Nintendo and all other big companies are tyrannic hegemonies that need to be kept in check, but that it's fine, actually! We should all just be grateful that we can play the video game, and that GF and TPC actually compensate their employees for their labor!

...So, uh, Pokemon, huh? Let's change the subject a bit. I don't think it's at all fair to classify Mega Evolution as a gimmick in the same way that Z-Moves, Dyanamax, and Terastal are, because Mega Evolution is unique on a 'mon-by-'mon basis and fundamentally changes the way they play. There were unique Z-Moves and Gigantamaxes, but aside from a solitary gimmick they usually didn't change the way a Pokemon could play in the same way that Megas could. The other gimmicks all share general universality, and for that reason they fall flat in my eyes since they tend to blend together (and also, makes predictions a giant nightmare, if you've ever played gen 9, 7, or the very early pre-dynamax ban days of gen 8). Aesthetically speaking, I find Mega Evolutions much more pleasing just because they bring something definitively new to a specific species, and in terms of competitive play I find them much more naturally telegraphed than the other gimmicks.

In particular, I disagree with the notion that Mega Evolution is somehow particularly associated with Kalos. For better or worse, the other gimmicks are deeply linked with the lore of their home region - Z-Moves are borne of lingering otherwordly energy from Ultra Wormholes, Dynamax is a result of special particles from Eternatus congregating in Power Spots after the Darkest Day, Terastal... will likely be expanded on in DLC but seems to result from something in Area Zero, you get the gist. By contrast, Mega Evolution is a phenomenon that canonically originated in two seperate instances - in Hoenn, and Kalos - and both cases are a little less specific than the other gimmicks (Sycamore guesses Mega Stones came from fallout from the Ultimate Weapon, and the Draconids believe Mega Evolution is a gift from Rayquaza).

The condescending implication of that image will definitely help your case in the discussion.

The man was having wages garnished while he was in prison and making pennies at best. The salary cut Nintendo takes is clearly more about intimidating pirates than the actual revenue for them, so I wouldn't consider it apt to this particular topic.

As for recommending TPC/Nintendo do this, yes it would cost them some amount of money, but the opposite consideration is the brand image and protection from releasing more technically stable products over a more prolonged time period. Pokemon is a massive outlier in terms of tech quality among games associated with Nintendo as a Publisher, bordering on a laughing stock in less generous circles, not to mention the series' rapid release pace runs a very real risk of fatigue, as one could argue was the case with annual releases for franchises like Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed, or even a factor in the end of "Poke-mania" in the transition from Gen 2 to 3.

The monetary expense is not the only factor that goes into decisions about the Development cycle, and we can very much complain to TPC for keeping a crunched schedule even if it's not the fault of Gamefreak as the developing team. Additionally I fail to see why we can't complain about a game being buggy because they are releasing updates for it. Several Triple A releases get lambasted for problems on release that are supposed to be fixed via updates, why is Pokemon the exception? This is especially the case when the patches have been fixing game breaking interactions that emerge from incompetent design (such as the Bad Eggs and Paradox raid crashes) while the source of several complaints (that being the poor technical performance) has not been "fixed" by the patches in a significant capacity nor shown any roadmap of such (if it can be fixed at all post-release).

I get having an unpopular opinion as per the thread, but the statements made to argue against the dissent towards said opinion come across as either one sided or incredibly irrational/illogical in places.

...So, uh, Pokemon, huh? Let's change the subject a bit. I don't think it's at all fair to classify Mega Evolution as a gimmick in the same way that Z-Moves, Dyanamax, and Terastal are, because Mega Evolution is unique on a 'mon-by-'mon basis and fundamentally changes the way they play. There were unique Z-Moves and Gigantamaxes, but aside from a solitary gimmick they usually didn't change the way a Pokemon could play in the same way that Megas could. The other gimmicks all share general universality, and for that reason they fall flat in my eyes since they tend to blend together (and also, makes predictions a giant nightmare, if you've ever played gen 9, 7, or the very early pre-dynamax ban days of gen 8). Aesthetically speaking, I find Mega Evolutions much more pleasing just because they bring something definitively new to a specific species, and in terms of competitive play I find them much more naturally telegraphed than the other gimmicks.

In particular, I disagree with the notion that Mega Evolution is somehow particularly associated with Kalos. For better or worse, the other gimmicks are deeply linked with the lore of their home region - Z-Moves are borne of lingering otherwordly energy from Ultra Wormholes, Dynamax is a result of special particles from Eternatus congregating in Power Spots after the Darkest Day, Terastal... will likely be expanded on in DLC but seems to result from something in Area Zero, you get the gist. By contrast, Mega Evolution is a phenomenon that canonically originated in two seperate instances - in Hoenn, and Kalos - and both cases are a little less specific than the other gimmicks (Sycamore guesses Mega Stones came from fallout from the Ultimate Weapon, and the Draconids believe Mega Evolution is a gift from Rayquaza).
Said most of what I have, and the other thing that annoys me about Mega Portability is that it's basically designed to be expanded Gen to Gen, with like 10 or so new Megas for Pokemon each go, rather than being thrown out with the "everyone can use it" gimmicks that clearly were not designed with any actual Pokemon in mind and resulting in inevitable "win more rich get richer" situations.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
To be fair (wow am I really about to say this) it's difficult to argue that capitalism is ruining video games, when video games are a capitalist invention first and foremost. Video games came from and are a part of the toy market, and have always been predicated on making profit. The only games that aren't based around making profit are those already made by the ultra-rich who can fulfil their artistic fantasies with no care for financial loss... and well, that is still also capitalist and still a huge problem.

This doesn't mean we shouldn't be critical of the role that capitalist mentality plays in the video game industry, because sure it could break away from it at some point, but attempts to do so have largely been failures (i.e. crowdfunded projects) because making anything more than a sprite-based and fairly simple usually platformer off crowdfunding is pretty much impossible. Add 3D models and animation into the picture and the price of production increases a lot, which considering expansive / particularly beautiful 2D games are more time-consuming to create always nerfs the viability of the project that only a few outliers have managed to overcome. You're stuck with quirky, exceptional, or bust.

The 3-year project cycle isn't that deep to me anymore. The issue is fans are desiring Pokémon to be a crazy ToTK-style game when I don't see any reason why that should be the case. I mean, Pokémon has never been a ToTK-style game before. Pokémon lands on the quirky side of gaming that shores up its lack of polish with charm, and that has been the case for its entire lifetime. No Pokémon game has ever tried to win Game of the Year.

This isn't bootlicking "why are you trying to expect the games to be good just be happy with what you get", it's more like the expectations and demands have to match the product more. There are expectations and demands that are absolutely reasonable yet constantly ignored -- battle frontier, difficulty settings, touch-ups to older Pokémon to defend them against obsoletion through power creep -- and there are expectations and demands that have been echo chambered into being widespread for no real reason -- voice acting, incredible graphics, perfectly fast-based gamespeed. In Game Dev Tycoon these are very different sliders and every addition in a technical sense has opportunity cost elsewhere.

Yes, because capitalism forces everything to be opportunity cost instead of permitting as good as possible. You can argue with that in a societal sense by joining the revolution, but applying the problems of capitalism to Pokémon isn't really fair because it's just working in the system it's stuck in. It's like having a hatred for social services instead of the Government that inadequately funds them, it really misses the point.

I wanted to also echo on Celever about one part: graphics.
It's a point I've seen raised by a few other people / big youtubers that approach this kind of problematic. A lot of recent releases have been putting extreme amount of their allocated efforts in "making the game look realistic" (or flashy), with the result that the devs spent so much time in trying to make the game look in a certain way, that the game ended up lacking in everything else.

It's a weird fixation of a big chunk of modern playerbase that "if a game doesn't have hyperrealistic graphic it's bad". Regardless of the proof that a game doesn't *need* 3d HD 4k graphics to be a good game, it's starting to really hurt the industry as a whole. Moreso when the company that is developing the game isn't exactly good at making that kind of graphic in first place.

In the case of Pokemon, for example, they've tried really hard to get the 3d graphic and openworld to work for SV... and kinda succeeded in making it "look good" after the uuuh... "SwSh tree". Plenty of the areas of the open world look amazing, the cities are gorgeous, combat animations are much more refined... But at what cost? The massive FPS issues that SV got, as well as the developing disaster that is the spawn system causing RAM bloating.

I'd say one thing that both the playerbase and the publishers (because we know that the publishers will demand what the user base yells for) is stopping demanding for every game to be super hyper 3d hd vr 4k bla bla bla <insert acronyms>.
It's not needed. It never was. Some of the best games on the market aren't even 3d at all.

a company that is owned by nintendo, who, as shown before, will do anything for money,
I should correct you here and mention that Game Freak does not actually belong to Nintendo. Nintendo got 1/3rd the ownership rights to the Pokemon franchise in return for helping Game Freak get Red and Green get out of their 6 year development hell, but they do not own Game Freak itself.

In fact, not only was their first non-Pokemon title made after Red and Green a Playstation exclusive(Click Medic), they also released the game Tembo the Badass Elephant for Steam, PS4, and Xbox One, while skipping the Wii U entirely. Due to Pokemon partially belonging to Nintendo they have to be exclusive to their consoles, but any non-Pokemon games they make can be made for whatever systems they want.

I'm fascinated that someone can look at something so deeply and profoundly vindictive, brutal and evil (even if Gary Bowser did act maliciously, the penalty vastly outweighs the crime) and come away with the conclusion not that Nintendo and all other big companies are tyrannic hegemonies that need to be kept in check, but that it's fine, actually! We should all just be grateful that we can play the video game, and that GF and TPC actually compensate their employees for their labor!

that wasnt the conclusion i came to. what nintendo did was bad. keyword: nintendo. as long as gamefreak is owned by nintendo, they have to make the best decisions for the company, which means that they have to make decisions that you may not like.

1686582546667.png

Midday got its own attack in the shape of a Rock-type Quick Attack, so Midnight ought to get something that wasn't COUNTER as a counterpart. Ergo, a Rock-type Revenge/Avalanche would be on point. As for Dusk, its stats were Midday but with 2 less speed and 2 more attack, rather than, well, being an in-between the other forms. Also, Thrash was also a meh thing to have versus Accelerock, so, Rock-type Thrash would be on point anyway.

1686582733915.png

I just dislike the concept of regional-only evolutions. Base Farfetch'd and Corsola could have worked with direct evolutions, Qwilfish did not need to have a recolor of a regional form, Sneasel could had worked fine with a split evolution... Also, Kleavor as an in-between Scyther and Scizor would IMO have worked the best. Rock armor and weaponry aren't as good as Steel ones, but also don't weight it down as much.

that wasnt the conclusion i came to. what nintendo did was bad. keyword: nintendo. as long as gamefreak is owned by nintendo, they have to make the best decisions for the company, which means that they have to make decisions that you may not like.
Gamefreak's not owned by Nintendo; Pokemon and the Pokemon Company are co-owned by Gamefreak, Nintendo and Creatures Inc. (formerly Ape Inc. a.k.a. the Earthbound guys)
these 3 companies are independent from each other

and yes bad decisions can absolutely destroy a brand no matter how big just go ask the Looney Tunes, no excuses about "but it makez moneyz nowz" for Pokemon there, you can kill your golden goose

also, are you guys really Ok with the human's designs in S&V? cause the eyes are just so damn ugly to me

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gamefreak's not owned by Nintendo; Pokemon and the Pokemon Company are co-owned by Gamefreak, Nintendo and Creatures Inc. (formerly Ape Inc. a.k.a. the Earthbound guys)
these 3 companies are independent from each other

and yes bad decisions can absolutely destroy a brand no matter how big just go ask the Looney Tunes, no excuses about "but it makez moneyz nowz" for Pokemon there, you can kill your golden goose

also, are you guys really Ok with the human's designs in S&V? cause the eyes are just so damn ugly to me
My eyes are so damn ugly to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)