Utilizing Fresh Garlic to Struggle Acne

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
At the time I took over Other Metagames, I was pretty much the only person for the job. I was already integrated into senior staff, and I was really active in that part of the site and had been a moderator there for a while. I basically saw myself as the interim leader though. I've always loved OMs, but I've never been so dedicated to them that I wanted to shape the future of the subforum.

Since that time, I've mostly taken to delegating and mediating. Those are still important things for the OM team to have, so I'll still be around, but in a lesser capacity. I'm passing the leadership role to Eevee General and The Immortal, two incredibly dedicated moderators who have been around the community for a long time. Both of them have effectively been leading Other Metas for a while now anyways, as I've been fairly inactive, so I'm confident in their abilities to lead the subforum to success.

Congrats guys!

EV

Banned deucer.
I was gonna put this in IS but I'll do it here instead because I already posted Galadriel over there

Now this is a story all about how
My life got topsy-turvied upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
It won't be long
I'll tell you how I became the OM co-leader of a place called Smogon

In west Kanto-delphia bred and trained
On the playground was where I played my Pokemon games
Chillin' out maxin' catching Tentacool
And all shootin' some Starmies outside of school
When a couple of rivals who were up to no good
Started winning battles in my neighborhood
I got the Gameboy turned off and batteries withdrawn
Mom said "You're loggin' in with your auntie Hollywood and uncle ablast at Smogon"

I whistled for Aegislash and when it came near
The usage said OU but it had a ban in the tier
If anything I could say that this stance was wrong
But I thought 'Nah, forget it. Yo homes to Smogon!'

I pulled up to the site about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the ghost, 'Yo homes, catch ya later'
I looked at my forum
It was finally on
To sit my throne as the OM co-leader of Smogon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)