UU/BL Team (With a touch of RD to it)

Surf always does more damage than waterfall because of higher base power, and the fact that the metagame focuses EVs on defense and neglects special defense. Waterfall on Mixdra sets is strictly to slam Blissey on the switch. For all purposes, Surf is better, and the EVs should be bumped into special attack. Waterfall with Life Orb from the set I suggested still 2HKOs blissey in the rain.
I agree, but I don't want to waste any of his precious health....

Ancien Régime

washed gay RSE player
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
use blissey you noob :P

Ludicolo is fine I suppose. I wouldn't lead with it. You need to be setting up Rain Dance mid-to-late game; early game I can deal with Kingdra with say, scarf Gengar, Jolly Scarfchomp, etc.

Kingdra just use Draco Meteor with Life Orb.

Aren't there better SDpassers in UU/BL? Fuck, use Mawile so you can have some semblance of a physical wall.

I just don't like Scarfgon. It doesn't do enough damage in my view to justify Scarfing it.

I love using Hitmontop but I don't like this set. The EVs look like you want it to be bulky, but the moveset and ability look like a priority sweeper Hitmontop. Bullet Punch or Fake Out over Close Combat, and Bulk Up over Rapid Spin. Maybe use a Life Orb as well.

Miltank works I guess. It's always a pokemon that gives me fits. Don't like the EVs though.

I'm assuming this is a wifi team?

Ancien Régime

washed gay RSE player
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Max Attack +Atk Nature Flygon's Earthquake against -Def Nature 6 HP / 0 Def Hitmonchan:

Damage: 204 - 241
Damage: 84.30% - 99.59%

Max attack +Atk Flygon cannot OHKO Hitmonchan under any circumstances.

i'm a big bl player and have to say meteor over claw, eq would hit all non flyers/levitaters, and stone edge on the predict is all you need. If you later find they have something like calydol to avoid both just predict and u-turn. Also if you're going to run a more bulky mach punch set on hitmontop make it look like this, changes are bolded.

SPINY'
Hitmontop@Leftovers
Adamant
Technicain
252 HP / 72 SPDef / 184 Spe
-Close Combat/Bulk Up
-Mach Punch
-Rapid Spin/Bulk Up
-Aerial Ace

Running an adamant technician set doesn't need the close combat. No blissey will ever stay in with it fear the outspeeding and cc, giving you time to bulk up and mach punch. If you really want to keep the cc then swap out rapid spin, it doesnt hurt your team too much. Also if the bliss decides to stay in, then bulk up and mach punch for the ohko next turn anyways. The only real threat bliss would have against it is probably psychic, but thats probably a 1/10000 kind of thing lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)