VGC 2018 Analysis Reservations

Egor

нет, товарищ генерал, это вы даёте
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion
Reserving Thundurus-T

I would like to make an Acrobatics Seed Celesteela set, the most prominent set right now, may I? Question for the set, should I do it in the bullet format or not? Because the Celesteela set that is posted is not in that format, so that could look wierd.

I would like to make an Acrobatics Seed Celesteela set, the most prominent set right now, may I? Question for the set, should I do it in the bullet format or not? Because the Celesteela set that is posted is not in that format, so that could look wierd.
This should be in Analysis Discussion since you're advocating for a Pokemon getting a set. That aside, I can probably just add some slashes to the existing set to get it to work, as I agree that not mentioning such a common option isn't ideal. I'd rather not let anyone rewrite it altogether at the moment, as that's a lot of energy from both the writer and QC that I'd prefer was focused on a Pokemon that doesn't have an analysis yet. I'll try and find a decent EV spread and update it soon.

Egor

нет, товарищ генерал, это вы даёте
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion
Reserving Mega Camerupt

Hi, I've never done one of these but I'm happy to have a go at Milotic if that's okay?
I think my analysis is ready for reviews, I'll change the title to QC. The EVs in particular are worth reviewing as I'm conscious they're very bespoke and the basic 252/252/6 may be more appropriate in hierarchy.

From this point onward I'm granting permission for people to revamp the analysis previews we uploaded at the beginning of the format, as quite a few of them could use modernization. Celesteela is the only one I've added to the reservation list, as they're still largely not a priority, but if you feel particularly passionate about writing for a Pokemon that was previously unavailable then here's your chance. Full list in the OP's "Completed" 'hide' tag.

I know it said that you need to reserve one from the list, but could I do Toxapex? I have developed many notes on it that I think would be valuable for others to know.

I know it said that you need to reserve one from the list, but could I do Toxapex? I have developed many notes on it that I think would be valuable for others to know.
Toxapex isn't viable in VGC, so no. Its strength lies exclusively in Singles formats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)