Want to see your Original sprites on the X-Box Live Arcade?

YES Jons/Johns/Jhons back :D

So wanna have a FUTURE epic to go along with the earth, air and water epics? I designed an android like thing, and I'm making a big sprite of it, if you want I can make the android as an epic creature...

and I'll work on baby turtle and the cub!

YES Jons/Johns/Jhons back :D

So wanna have a FUTURE epic to go along with the earth, air and water epics? I designed an android like thing, and I'm making a big sprite of it, if you want I can make the android as an epic creature...

and I'll work on baby turtle and the cub!
As always I will take anything you can give me! Lol. Can't wait to see it all!

OH!!!! A special thanks for working to fill in those holes! They have been empty forever!

So we still need to revamp:

Water Platypus
Solar Owl
Atomic Deer
Atomic Spider
Atomic Cockroach
Electric Frog
Fire Thylacine
Ice Ibex
Shadow Angler baby
Electric Porcupine
Electric Red Panda
Earth Elephant
Earth Ant

Add those with the missing:

Atomic Concept/ Atomic Lamprey Baby
Metal Armadilo Baby/Adult possibly
Metal Concept/ Metal Lamprey Baby
Earth Bull Baby
Earth Lion Adult

And we now have: 31 more sprites to finish.

You did a great job on them Doran!

Just posting here to say, that i'm still working on this and that the adult lion almost is finished. Unfortunately,i will be really busy this week and don't have much time to finish it. So expect it next week. Sorry for the big delay guys.

Turtles and cub done, and here is a teaser of the Android ;)

The juveniles look great! You really did a good job of getting them to fit with the adults that other people had made! Thanks! I am excited to see where this android thing is going! Its HUGE! lol.

Water Platypus
Solar Owl
Atomic Deer
Atomic Spider
Atomic Cockroach
Electric Frog
Fire Thylacine
Ice Ibex
Shadow Angler baby
Electric Porcupine
Electric Red Panda
Earth Elephant
Earth Ant

Atomic Concept/ Atomic Lamprey Baby
Earth Bull Baby
Earth Lion Adult

And we now have: 31 more sprites to finish.
Ha ha ha. Thanks for being up on this all the time! Our goal is to get the blanks filled and then I will lock the concepts and we can begin work on stuff like names and background info and overworld sprites while we revamp the concepts we have decided on. So any other random blanks you want to work on feel free! If you wanted to work on the empty Earth Bull Juvenile spot or something then you could obviously also redo the adult to fit your style better if you wanted.

You did a great job on them Doran!

Just posting here to say, that i'm still working on this and that the adult lion almost is finished. Unfortunately,i will be really busy this week and don't have much time to finish it. So expect it next week. Sorry for the big delay guys.
Sounds good! Don't worry, everyone is just getting back anyway! Can't wait to see it!

i wasnt sure which you would want, so here are two different versions.

I'm a fan of the longhorn horizontal style personally, lol. They both look good though! Are these WIPs? If not my only complaint would be that you could maybe make them slightly more 'earthy' looking with some other detail or something. Otherwise its a great sprite! :D Awesome work! Can't wait for the juvenile!

yeah, I too like the long horn much better. what should I add to make it more earthy? my concept of earthy would be something that takes as natural a form as possible...I did give it blue fur where the light brown was...

yeah, I too like the long horn much better. what should I add to make it more earthy? my concept of earthy would be something that takes as natural a form as possible...I did give it blue fur where the light brown was...
Hmmm.... good question. OH! How about leaving the light brown the way it is and instead make the horns looks like they are hewn from rock and make the shaggy fur on the hump and face green and grassy?

Can we have an updated encyclopedia? I'm having trouble figuring out what needs to be done just by referencing the old encyclopedia and your lists. It's hard to keep track of what's still in and what's not.

EDIT: Oh and add like checks or stars or something denoting what things need to be revamped. That'd be really useful

I can try that. thanks :)
No problem! Lol. It saves me time to just give direction sometimes. It might also be kinda cool to bring the shaggy hair/grass on the chest up to the chin a bit too to make a kind of sage like beard. Just a thought, I dunno.

Can we have an updated encyclopedia? I'm having trouble figuring out what needs to be done just by referencing the old encyclopedia and your lists. It's hard to keep track of what's still in and what's not.

EDIT: Oh and add like checks or stars or something denoting what things need to be revamped. That'd be really useful

Absolutely! No problem, dude! That's a great idea because I am not sure if Tom got it updated while he was on the project. I will take care of that as soon as I get back to my computer, I have been just using my phone to communicate w/ you guys all weekend. By tomorrow night for sure!

In the mean time you atleast know you can play with the juvenile gorilla! Lol. Can't wait to see it btw! :D

Encyclopedia is updated!

Water Platypus
Solar Owl
Atomic Deer
Atomic Spider
Atomic Cockroach
Fire Goat Baby
Fire Thylacine
Ice Ibex
Shadow Angler
Electric Porcupine
Electric Red Panda
Earth Elephant
Earth Ant

Atomic Gorilla Baby
Earth Bull Baby
Earth Lion Adult

Let me know if I forgot anything!

we're close :)
VERY!

Especially considering that Djhona said he was almost done with the Adult Earth Lion and the others are mostly spoken for. You are working on the Juvenile Earth Bull, MrSuitMan is working on the Juvenile Atomic Gorilla and aXl is going to finish up the Juvenile Metal Armadillo when his computer situation gets figured out I guess.

I do think I am going to adapt EnergyStorm's lamprey and make it a QC'd version of the Adult Shadow Bat/Lamprey thing. Which will basically just leave us with a Metal concept to fill which can be basically anything.

ALSO!

Just a thought: As I was updating the encyclopedia I noticed that your juvenile tiger cub is basically the same size as Djhona's Adult. Would you be interested in taking a crack at taking his concept of more ferocious and bristling with that crazy tail and making just a bigger more ferocious adult? I love his sprite but it always was a little small for an adult and now that it has a juvenile form that is even more apparent.

well all of the sprites that I feel could really use a revamp or such.
Ha ha ha, got it. Well, feel free! Just don't burn yourself out again! lol.

And just so everyone else is aware: Even with all the QC/revamps we are doing I am going to try and make sure that everyone who has made serious contributions to the game has at LEAST one sprite in the final game. You all worked hard and I am extremely grateful for you guys. So if you see Doran or others redoing your sprites, do not fret! You will still be represented and you will DEFINITELY still be credited!

^On this note I would like to start compiling a list of which sprites which people made so that I am sure I have it all straight. As part of this project I would like you guys to look at the encyclopedia and make a list of yours that you will PM me along with the name that you would like to be credited under in the game. If you guys do not get me this information you will simply be credited as your smogon username. Please note that I will NOT be releasing this information to anyone and your personal information will not be tied to a username in the credits. Thanks guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)