SM Doubles OU Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. I'm here posting the best team I've ever done (I'm not a good tbuilder though). I'm posting this briefly coz tomorrow I must go to rehab early, so sorry for this shitty looking. Without anything else to say let's get on:

Breloom@Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Rock Tomb

This sets main role is just to spam Spore around since there is no sleep clause at Doubles. Mach Punch cheaps some threats and deals nice damage to dark types who usually are a problem since they are immune to volbeats prankster.

No Vaseline (Terrakion) @ Choice Band
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab

Well, nothing to explain here in my opinion. One of the best Rock Slide users of the meta which is an annoying move in this meta causing some flinch and a sweet amount of damage to the majority of th tier

Agumon (Charizard-Mega-Y) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Protect
- Tailwind

this mafukka hits 1042 sp. atk when volbeats passes him 1 Tail Glow. Enough said.

Willy Fog (Heatran) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Ancient Power
- Earth Power
- Protect

It's a nice HW user and quite bulky for an offensive mon.

Maniggaphy (Manaphy) @Icium Z
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

ma nigga can make you cry all alone but it combination with my 2 fire spammers is a beast

Shin Chan (Volbeat) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Tailwind
- Tail Glow
- Encore
- Baton Pass

Shin Chan is the most annoying child you'll ever deal. I usually start with this boy and Loom. Tailwind from Volbeat and Loom's protect can make the battle start on your side because the main tech is to put dreaming the main threats for our team, trap in Encore some Protect (one of the most used moves in doubles) or SR users for example and of course try to pass some tail glow to our fire spammers.

This team struggle with some mons as Koko since can cripple our flyer and his electric terrain prevent our enemy to stay asleep and other mons like TR users but in general its a funny and effective team that makes me win most of the time.

To prove the efectiveness of the team here I bring you the replay of the final of the tournament that has been played this night in the Doubles room of showdown: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublesou-959439645

thank u for your time and sorry for my english; i'm Spanish.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)