Mafia vs Village Weeb Mafia: GAME OVER! Postgame in #504-505

Well, there's not much I can do about this lynch unfortunately, I have a weird role with a supposed counterclaim.

All I'm going to suggest is that people refrain from sharing any info with Sam until after I flip from this lynch. When I flip town, you need to think long and hard about whether or not you trust him.
Long and hard lol

Just to lay it out, Sam knew my role going into N1 because I unfortunately claimed to him. I would hazard to guess he also knew who my target was (I was protecting Twin) since he clearly had sheet access. We then go into Day 2 with both hooks (including the leader Twin) as well as the alliance check dying. This seems to clearly indicate that Twin had a mole on his sheet. Now we have a supposed BG counterclaim (and TBH there probably is, but its probably the actual mafia BG).

All of this is clearly circumstantial, but the questions should be what benefit I get out of claiming this weird convoluted version of a bodyguard that makes myself suspicious. There's no way I'm told to guard an inspector that was going to be sent to check me, because then me showing up as mafia fits within my claim. Twin rightly avoided this, but does not seem to have sent an inspect to verify my role (unless he sent a person that happened to be on the mafia).

Clearly Sam is going to step up and attempt to lead every game, so you can't take it as proof that hes town. Do I know Sam is mafia? No. But as a town BG on the chopping block with N2 looming (and 3 deaths the previous night) I have to do whatever I can to survive. In this case I guess it's pushing for a counter lynch on Sam. If somebody has a better more sure target...please bring it up. Otherwise, Vote UncleSam

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
according to the village sheet, oddish was vigged.

so I think twin ordered the hit on him .. for some reason?

i'm not sure who all has had the sheet but I am not convinced sam is a mole due to the fact the oddish death was twin's doing

And since the world knows my role anyway I'll post it just so it's clear.

I am a Bakemonogatari. I'm apparently a Tsundere Bodyguard with some flavor about my immaturity not allowing myself to properly express myself. Thus any Player that I target will see me as mafia for the rest of the game if that player attempts to investigate me. However I am still successful at guarding them from kills for a night.

Hey I screwed up calendar math when I posted deadline saying it was going to be 48 hours and also on the midnight between Sat and Sun.

I'll leave it at midnight EST between Sat and Sun to avoid confusion or any planning people might have had around a longer day, with the caveat that I'll be more inclined to end the day early if it seems like business is finished.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if mithril is a better lynch than king, i have some concerns about how his role is supposed to interact with others in the game but his behavior is definitely towny

plus the notion twin dying despite being bged by mithril = a mole makes no sense, the mafia would AVOID killing where a bg is known to be if they were on the sheet. that twin died anyway makes mithril's claim of bging him extremely dubious

hard to say if a switch is better than staying the course on mithril

The only way Twin dies N1 if if there was a mole. Either a) I'm mafia and we killed him because I knew nobody was guarding him, or b)somebody with sheet knew I would be guarding him and had me hooked (by Yu-Gi-Oh in case anybody was wondering) so that they could kill him. Now admittedly it does not mean that Sam is the person that is moling, but he is the only person I know for a fact had my role and probably had sheet access going into N1.

There is no other scenario where the mafia even attempts to kill him since he would likely have a BG on him.

Again, if I'm mafia why do I fake claim this weird version of BG that makes myself suspicious instead of just claiming a normal BG? I legitimately can't think of a benefit to claiming this. The only scenario it would help is if the town decided to have me guard an inspector while wanting that person to check me (and frankly you would have to be really bad at mafia to make that set of plays) since at that point me turning up mafia is meaningless based on my claim.

If we want a slam-dunk lynch today it would be best to target galap or king, preferably galap. Mithril has bought himself another day in my book, worth further discussion though.

lynch galap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)