Weirdest dream ever?

Curious cat is curious. What was the weirdest dream you've experienced so far? I know it's random and out of the blue, i just want to stir up some social activity.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Last night I had a dream that I watched a movie that some european guy who couldn't speak english produced, wrote, directed, and starred in a serious drama but it was the worst movie I have ever seen and then it gained a cult following.

I've had a dream that I was in a mall (that I had dreamed I was in before) except one of the stores was a party place now. And it was currently occupied by dinosaurs having a kegger. I learned many things, like a T. Rex is the worst beer bong partner possible (little bitty arms), and that stegosauruses cannot hold their liquor at all.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
this is just an IRC log of the most recent, fucked up dream that I had. I'm only selecting the most recent one because I don't think I can pick "the weirdest dream" I've had or ever will have until the night I die.

[06:52] <&Reno> what was your dream?
[06:52] <&Reno> was it scary?
01[06:53] <&alison> okay
01[06:53] <&alison> it started out my sister and brother and I were outside, just doing whatever
01[06:53] <&alison> that's the first thing I can remember
01[06:54] <&alison> and I look up in the sky, and there is this huge, swarming, pulsating black mass approaching us, some fucked up cloud
01[06:54] <&alison> and when it gets closer you can see little white outlines in it, like it was fucking full of Mr. Game and Watches or something
[06:54] <&Reno> hahahaha!
01[06:54] <&alison> anyway I notice it first, and I tell katie and luke that need to get in the house
01[06:54] <&alison> and it's a dream where you move far too slowly and you just barely make it into the house
01[06:55] <&alison> it's very windy as well, like a tornado
01[06:55] <&alison> I'm the first one into the house, and I tell katie to GRAB THAT BOY AND RUN
01[06:55] <&alison> and they make it in shortly afterwards
01[06:55] <&alison> just in time, I slam the door shut, lock it, seal it as best as I can
01[06:55] <&alison> now we're running around the house, making sure all windows and other doors are shut as tightly as possible
01[06:56] <&alison> we worried that the cloud would leak its way in
01[06:56] <&alison> the cloud was also possessed by some weird music
01[06:56] <&alison> like tinkling wind chimes, but it was so fast and haphazard that it put you on edge
01[06:56] <&alison> eventually we looked outside somehow, from a window the cloud wasn't near, and we saw that the building we were in was actually a hospital
01[06:57] <&alison> at first it was my deceased grandmother's old house
01[06:57] <&alison> but now it's a tall as fuck hotel, and the black mass is mostly swarming towards the top
01[06:57] <&alison> so we sprint out of the house and away, and now we're in the middle of a city
[06:58] <&Reno> sounds scary!
01[06:58] <&alison> we're in a taxi or something, and driving away, and I'm looking back at the mass, and it's going up and down the building like an amusement ride, the kind that shoots up, and goes back down but comes back up only part way, and it's just moving up and down over and over
01[06:58] <&alison> and I take a picture of it with my phone because this just can't be happening
01[06:59] <&alison> and even though I am easily miles away now with it still in sight, in the picture on my phone, I see people leaking out of the windows, like meat through a grinder
01[06:59] <&alison> and they're all faceless
01[06:59] <&alison> eventually katie luke and I are at a real amusement park, but more like a fair, and there are possessed people everywhere
01[06:59] <&alison> some at least
01[06:59] <&alison> but they're friendly
01[06:59] <&alison> they were fascinating at first
01[07:00] <&alison> there was a collection of them on a spinning ride, and we were talking to them before it started
01[07:00] <&alison> then in the blink of an eye, they were all normal again
01[07:00] <&alison> apparently if you didn't want to be possessed by the black, you had to wear several layers of clothing
01[07:00] <&alison> this was the basic rule
01[07:01] <&alison> anyway blah blah later we're at my mother's house and luke is gone but katie and I are packing all our shit to escape, clothes everywhere
01[07:01] <&alison> i look outside and I see A HUGE UMBREON IN THE STREET and that bastard is ramming all the cars around
01[07:01] <&alison> there are accidents everywhere, cars fucked up, abandoned
01[07:01] <&alison> I look at my truck and the front left headlight is completely smashed out, and now my driver's side door won't fully shut
[07:01] <&Reno> wow
01[07:01] <&alison> the umbreon ran away, but soon a giant ekans appeared
[07:02] <&Reno> how mean
[07:02] <&Reno> WHOA
01[07:02] <&alison> it heard me cursing the umbreon and general misfortune, and slithered toward us
01[07:02] <&alison> and I was like UHH KATIE WE NEED TO GO
01[07:02] <&alison> and we're in my room and through the window comes ekans' tongue
01[07:02] <&alison> so we're getting the fuck out of there
01[07:02] <&alison> we run to the living room which is basically on the other side of the wall
01[07:03] <&alison> but I run back to shut the door to my room just as ekans falls into my sister's room which is connected
01[07:03] <&alison> there is about a 3 inch gap below the door, but ekans is too big to slither under, I hope
01[07:03] <&alison> so we run out of the house, get in my truck, and sure enough the door won't shut
01[07:03] <&alison> so for some reason the seat belt was attached to the actual door, and i wrap it around my headrest as best as I can to keep the door shut
01[07:04] <&alison> we're driving down the road, and there are people wandering the street who aren't solid black
01[07:04] <&alison> but I see their bulging eyes
01[07:04] <&alison> that are nearly white, except for the tiniest pupils ever
01[07:04] <&alison> and no irises
01[07:04] <&alison> just all white sclera and then pin point black pupils
01[07:04] <&alison> and they're walking the streets in jerks and spasms, a frown on all their faces and furrowed brows
01[07:05] <&alison> and I can't really remember anything more
01[07:05] <&alison> it's SO fucked up

The weirdest dream I remember happened right after I got L4D. When I get a new video game I tend to play the crap out of it, and this was no exception. So the night after I get it (I played close to 9 hours that day IIRC) I have this dream:

I was in my elementary school, and I was walking from my third grade class room to the bathroom because I had to poop. I get to the toilet and start pooping and the bell rings to dismiss us and let us go home. I get up, and walk out, but I can't stop crapping. So here I am, walking down the stairs with a bunch of little kids (in my dream, I was 16, which I was at the time I got the game) leaking fecal matter all over these kids. All of the sudden, I look around, and they're all zombies, and my poop is the only way to kill them. I start unloading on them, but for every zombie I shit on, 3 more appear. I get overwhelmed, and right before I died, I woke up.

Needless to say, I needed to poop when I woke up.

We actually had to keep a dream log this year in my psych class to 'analyze' our dreams. I found that the weirdest were either the ones that were extremely short or really long, both very detailed.

A long one me going over to this girl in my art class' house to visit andrew, who was a girl to my surprise. Then thousands of interior designers hijacked the house and took over. We all burst into song and then there was party outside. My cousins came, and one of them was packaged in a cardboard box which I hugged aggressively.

I had another one about a text that everyone in school was getting, and it was weird because the moment I woke up, I got a text. It just wasn't from the same person in the dream, but still strange..

Oh, hi, Smogon, I didn't see you there.

I've had a few odd dreams lately. The oddest seems to be the one wherein I fall asleep at a restaurant that I frequent and in the morning someone gives me a bunch of pancakes. It may also be the best dream ever.

Not really weird, but it never really made sense.

Just to sum it up: I'm being chased by a haunted blanket with a kinda live clown face in a random house in the bedroom. It kept chasing me no matter where I ran. Of course I was younger then, so it probably doesn't see that scary now. I also have continous weird dreams of me floating over my bed, and one of them involved playing a Pokemon game.

How the heck do I keep thinking this stuff?

Weirdest dream that I have had so far was when a gay clown was blowing up balloon animals made out of used condoms then winking at me like someone eying me from across a bar. Thank god that I woke up from that.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I was in an FPS game in a mix of Portal, Ratchet and Clank, and Mass Effect. I kept dying at a point, so I kept redoing one part until I woke up. It was pretty trippy.

Here's one of my weirdest dreams.

I dreamed that I was a captain of an army, and we were facing another army. I yelled, "CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!!', and the army was like "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!". Slash, hack, tear, destroy, wreak havoc. But the best part was the music in it. I woke up to find myself in front of the computer, playing WoW, and listening to that epic music. And in the middle of battle.

I don't know. I once had this weird dream about this guy who could kill anyone by kissing them. In that dream, there was also a duck that could kill anything that was even near it. Then in another repeated dream, the duck changed into a pair of rain boots. Most of the dream consisted of me and several other people trying to get away from the duck. Then the guy who could kill anyone by kissing them found us and we ended up running away from both of them. The guy and the duck finally caught us and when we were all going to die, I woke up.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
I once dreamed that I was a humpback whale. I was jumping out of the water and splashing and shit and it was awesome.

Lord Voldemort knocked our doors, and said he would murder us unless he would receive a piece of bread with Blackcurrant jam on it. (Actually, not so weird considering he is the dark lord)

After a thrilling chase through the woods starting form our car, teh chase of the deadly death eaters with thei murderous spells is stopped by my grandmother who slaps a blueberry pie on their faces.

---

Most psychotic one was my adventures through the psycholand. It is a land that has rotating gravity. The entire place is a giant playground composed entirely out of colourful straight edges. You fall through the regenerating maze, sometimes climbing up a ladder, from firstperson view. After some time in Psycholand, you become dizzy and your sense of time weakens. I've experienced Psycholand in very awake circumstances: I could see my couch fabric bbeing imprinted with Psycholand.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
My weirdest dream was school related.

I was given a quest by my math teacher to slay the monster underneath the school. So I went to the locker room and found a set of stairs that led to the school's foundations. Turns out that underneath the locker room is a massive lake. So I look around and a boat drops on top of my head. I get into the boat and start rowing to the center. My English teacher is on an island in the middle of the lake. I ask him what he's doing here and his head turns into a screen and starts spewing spyware and trampy looking girls at me. I grab a computer from out of the water and beat my english teacher to death with it. It turns into a sword with "Norton" written on the blade which I use to slay the tramps and spyware. I'm then next to my math teacher. I ask her what the point of that was. She tells me that Mr. Carson owed her $10 and wouldn't pay up.

The next day I found out from Mr. Carson that there's a swimming pool under the locker room. I also realized that I had fallen asleep while doing my math hw which I hadn't managed to finish.

I was talking about this on shoddy last week. I had a nightmare that haunted me for a year. I was 8. I had a dream britany spears killed me by driving a giant pink hairdryer duct taped to a truck into my house and my house exploded. I then became a ghost and used my invisibility to steal milk from albertsons.
True. And I've never even been into albertson's.

I also only recently (like a month ago) stopped having a recurring dream where I am in the world series and running home to score the winning run. But my legs get so heavy I have to crawl, until im eventually just lying there unable to move my legs.

The most weirdest dream I had was from yesterday.

I had a dream that I was trying to shoot down a guy who had a machine gun, the room we were in had lots of glass windows (similar to the ones from the Woodland map stage with the room with all the plants and was beside the house from call of duty MW2). Anyway, I wasn't able to take down the guy and I had to duck to reload my gun, manner you know it I was suddenly ambushed and a hail bullets came down on me. I woke up in a hospital room to find out that my legs were paralyzed, the news was so sad that I started to cry, then after that the dream was over...

The end of the Pokemon show, which is odd since I hadn't watched or heard about it at the time of the dream for years.

Ash, Misty, Brock, and others have captured several powerful Pokemon, many legendaries. They are climbing to confront Mewtwo (Team Rocket? Or both? The antagonist in the dream now is foggy, but I'll just say Mewtwo) and put an end to his apparently evil reign. They are scaling a giant mountain and after some time, Mewtwo strikes but with closer to natural disasters and the characters one by one die in a way most ironic; Brock is crushed to death by boulders, Misty is drowned (specifically she and her Staryu drown simulaneously), Oak is attacked by hundreds of Pokemon, and Pikachu jumps and is shocked to death by a freak lightning storm. Mewtwo laughs and crushes the dead Pikachu and Ash simultaneously under some rocks. Fade out. A blue text box like the one at the start of Pokemon Fire Red appears with the lion from Pokemon Chaos Black in the corner. It reads, "after escaping Mewtwo and hiding while he reigns, Ash returns to Pallet Town without any Pokemon or defense at all. There he catches a Nidoran and begins his quest once again from scratch to become the Pokemon master." A shot of Ash standing with a fully evolved Nidoking and hundreds of hoards of Pokemon behind him (I specifically made out a Rhydon or two). More text: "And so the adventure ends."

Tl;dnr version: Everyone including Pikachu dies, Ash starts over with a Nidoran and becomes a Pokemon master.

I had a dream where myself and a bunch of other people were in a boarding school and they announced that everyone may have a liver disease. So everyone gets inside these weird machines to cure us. Then soon after, some people turn into mutilated zombie creatures and have somehow acquired swords. Because this is a dream and my experience has to be the worst I am one of the few non-possessed students in the school. Pretty soon the zombie creature things start to kill people with their swords and the only weapon I could find to defend my self was a weird box-opener type thing. Me and a few others plan to escape. As it turns out, the school is on an island 12 miles from continental US. But the headmaster calls four boats to come take us home. Three out of the 4 boats are run by scary sea creature things that look like they were from pirates of the caribbean, and the last bus had a friendly looking operator with stuffed animals on board. We all get on that boat and after about 150 yards of sailing the captain pulls out a revolver on us. I, being the genius I am, decided the best thing to do would be to jump overboard into the murky and probably monster infested waters and try to swim back to the school. Then I woke up.

one time i was a member of a party who were trying to stop these evil demons from destroying the city, and to stop the demons you had to solve a math expression. There were six people, and each person had to solve one expression, but you couldn't solve them all at once, because a new one would only appear when the previous one was solved. This was okay, though, because the next demon would only appear when the previous one was destroyed. The equations were pokemon stuff though, and the one I remember the clearest was Rayquaza^Jumpluff. Obviously this expression doesn't make any sense, which was why the dream was so intense - we were trying to solve nonsensical equations while dodging these 40 foot demons that were absolutely WRECKING shit.

also, i had a dream where i played dart basketball. It was cool.

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
I don't remember many of my dreams, although I sometimes remember dreaming where it feels like I am free-falling o_0

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
I don't remember where it exactly started, but the point of this dream was that I had a super power, and that power was to be able to pass through any type of space, the "walk through walls" thing.

The only thing I can really remember anymore is being at some type of convention center, I want to say, because there was just so much shit going on everywhere, on different floors, different rooms; the place was just buzzing with an infinite amount of activity. There was a room for asian dancers, being conducted by Pierce Brosnin. There were people simply sitting around and watching TV, people sitting in a pool fully clothed just chilling (and the pool was on a floor that wasn't the ground floor, fucked up?) and just people everywhere doing whatever the fuck they wanted, I guess.

So at one point I realize that I have this power to pass through any type of space, and I try it by doing little things: waving my fingertips through a pole, pushing my fingers through a stack of post-it notes. Little things. It took all of my concentration, and none of it. If I thought too hard about what I wanted to do, I'd psych myself out, and it wouldn't work. I basically had to act like I could do it like IT AIN'T NO THANG, and then I'd be able to. So eventually I try this on a group of girls who had been heckling me or something, I don't know. I grabbed hold of one of them by the shoulders, and pushed her into a wall. I left her there for a moment, bulging out of the wall, her face outlined by concrete like she was trying to get through the wall coming from the other side. Her friends worried about her suffocating, but I knew she'd be all right. I dragged her out of it, and she was really scared. They started to walk away up a staircase, but I followed them and shoved a girl down into the staircases, only stopped when it was just her head above the stair. They were fucking scared now, and I yanked the girl out under her chin and they all left, deciding to leave me alone.

At one point my powers weren't working at all, and this was worrisome. I saw USER: SYNRE sitting in a row of like, Cinema-style chairs, and he had a bag that contained a smoothie? with him, and on it had directions on how to use my powers, or hone them, whatever. So I took the bag, thanked him, and tried to read the directions while simultaneously sipping my smoothie out of this cold, plastic bag. The directions were mostly just pictures of stick figures doing various actions, and it wasn't very helpful at all. Later, I was outside, trying to regain my powers by pressing the ink from a post-it note onto the hood of a car. It was someone's name, but I forget whose. I want to say it started with Lucas? I kept trying and trying, first by just lightly running my finger over the ink, eventually heavily dragging my finger across it out of frustration. It worked when my mind-set was cohesive, and I imagined myself just erasing the words from the note and them falling through the paper, pasting themselves to the hood of the car. It worked! I was relieved, and kept re-writing things down so I could keep practicing.

I don't really remember much more atm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)