ORAS OU Weirdest OU Team EVER!

Hi! I would appreciate if you could rate my team on a scale of 1-10; I have just made this team and only done a few battles, so yea, here it is: (Also it is very weird)

Walrein @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Protect
- Super Fang
- Brine

On Walrein, I have a pretty weird set with super fang and brine. I usually use superfang twice unless the enemy is weak to water, then I use superfang only once; Then I use brine until they die. I also run toxic and protect to kill things that resist brine. If they resist brine, I use toxic, Use super fang, then protect or use brine despite the resistance.

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Clear Smog
- Recover

With Gastrodon, I usually switch it in to electric or water type moves to absorb them, then I use body slam until the pokemon gets paralyzed, then I proceed to kill with earthquake, recovering when I get to 50% health. Clear smog is for the set up pokemon that like to use things that boost Att, Spa, Spe, and Def.

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Quick Attack
- Drain Punch
- Return

Lopunny is my mega, and It is the default lopunny with fake out, quick attack, drain punch, and return. It has scrappy, so no worrying about those pesky gengars. It Doesn't really need and explaining because all you do is use fake out, then depending on how much health they have left, use return or quick attack. use drain punch when low on health or use it on blisseys and chanceys. (It recovers full health most of the time)

Shuckle @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Knock Off
- Toxic

Shuckle is what I use to set up because he can take hits and has access to Stealth rock AND sticky web, which gets rid of all the scarf users and helps out gastrodon and walrein. Stealth rock is for the sturdy pokemon and toxic is for the bulkier pokemon (or just pokemon you will have trouble with later.) Knock Off is for the psychic types and just any pokemon holding an item (But mostly just psychic types and leftovers users.)

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Encore
- Taunt

Whimsicott is for skarmories and ferrothorns because it has access to priority taunt and encore. Usually, you would just use leech seed then substitute and continue to stall until the enemy dies. Encore the setup pokemon then leech seed them and switch out to another pokemon to finish them off (Lopunny) and you can taunt pokemon like skarmory and ferrothorn that have lots of non-damaging moves.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute / Protect
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Earthquake
This is the average annoying poison heal glisgor with substitute (or protect), roost, swords dance, and earthquake. it is simple: Use protect or substitute so you can get your toxic on then swords dance while under the protection of substitute and then kill pokemon with earthquake.

Hope you like the team!
(I know walrein is kinda goofy but it works in certain situations)

I'd say around 6/10, Walrein might work in OU if you have the type advantage, sometimes. I would replace Lopunny with Mega Pidgeot cause Heat Wave covers a TON of your team's weaknesses, paired well with No Guard, but it is super easy Stone Edge/Blizzard bait.

I'd say around 6/10, Walrein might work in OU if you have the type advantage, sometimes. I would replace Lopunny with Mega Pidgeot cause Heat Wave covers a TON of your team's weaknesses, paired well with No Guard, but it is super easy Stone Edge/Blizzard bait.
I kinda want to replace walrein with something, but I don't know what to replace it with... Something that would just give good coverage maybe... Any suggestions?

I kinda want to replace walrein with something, but I don't know what to replace it with... Something that would just give good coverage maybe... Any suggestions?
Maybe Azelf, Hydreigon or Goodra. They come to mind, cause your team need fire coverage and they all have Fire Blast with very good Sp. Atk

well buddy... that wouldnt go higher than a 3 for me...
while i get what you're trying to do with walrein, it still a very unviable pokemon in ou, as its beaten by at least more than half the meta, i guess. i recomend trying to use slowbro instead, a defensive one, as it gives the team a solid switch in , and should pair well with mega lopunny, blocking talonflame , scarf keldeo , etc.. while loppuny deals with dark and steel and ferrothorn

i'd put scarf landorus therian instead of gastroudon, as it can offer another fast powerful hitter, with u turn for momentum. its also much more viable and powerful

you now have a wall, so i dont see much space for shuckle. try putting maybe heatran with stealth rock instead, special defensive to complement slowbro. you would also have stealth rock this way and taunt maybe. it also gives status with lava plume.

whimsicott also loses its role with heatran checking skarmory and ferrothorn. perhaps you'd be instersted in adding offense now. i'd put something like dragonite, if you want to keep the team "weird" since its uncommon, and you can tank ice attacks.

to top it off, you can go for a fire/water/grass core and add serperior . substitue/glare, with hp fire/ground , dragon pulse and leaf storm. it keeps grass, and sweeps, potentially

you may keep loppuny mega, but give it high jump kick instead of quick attack, and maybe ice punch for drain punch to catch those landoruses.

i hope you like it :)

while i get what you're trying to do with walrein, it still a very unviable pokemon in ou, as its beaten by at least more than half the meta, i guess. i recomend trying to use slowbro instead, a defensive one, as it gives the team a solid switch in , and should pair well with mega lopunny, blocking talonflame , scarf keldeo , etc.. while loppuny deals with dark and steel and ferrothorn

i'd put scarf landorus therian instead of gastroudon, as it can offer another fast powerful hitter, with u turn for momentum. its also much more viable and powerful

you now have a wall, so i dont see much space for shuckle. try putting maybe heatran with stealth rock instead, special defensive to complement slowbro. you would also have stealth rock this way and taunt maybe. it also gives status with lava plume.

whimsicott also loses its role with heatran checking skarmory and ferrothorn. perhaps you'd be instersted in adding offense now. i'd put something like dragonite, if you want to keep the team "weird" since its uncommon, and you can tank ice attacks.

to top it off, you can go for a fire/water/grass core and add serperior . substitue/glare, with hp fire/ground , dragon pulse and leaf storm. it keeps grass, and sweeps, potentially

you may keep loppuny mega, but give it high jump kick instead of quick attack, and maybe ice punch for drain punch to catch those landoruses.

Nice Rate, but you didn't leave any of your sets, so I figured I'd help you out with that

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Psyshock
- Thunder Wave

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power Fire
- Glare / Substitute

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

However, I really wouldn't reccomend running Dragonite. I know Silverwhiteblue only did that to keep your team weird, but I don't find it to be a very effective sweeper on a team without hazard control, as rocks break Dragonite's multiscale, which is one of the only reasons to use it in the first place, and take it down by 25% of it's health. It also gives you ANOTHER Ice weakness, and I don't think having 3 Ice-weak pokemon and only 2 pokemon that resist it is a very good ratio.
Not only that, but Weavile DESTROYS your team, the only switch-in you have, Mega Lopunny, takes 70% from Icicle Crash.
Instead, I would reccomend you Use Bisharp instead of Dragonite
Unfortunately, Bisharp cannot counter Low Kick Weavile, but it is able to deal with other variants. It also resists Ice, which balances your team's extreme ice weakness in your favor. It's another Steel type, but you can already easily counter fighting and ground types with Slowbro and Landorus-T, and Heatran & Slowbro deal with fire types, so it doesn't create too horrible of a weakness. It also gives you an offensive sweeper with priority like Dragonite, but this one has a nice offensive typing, a better movepool, counters Latios & Latias, and isnt terribly weak to rocks. It's overall a far superior choice.

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi!
This looks like a pretty weird team-- the title definitely didn't lie. Let's take a look at what you can improve.

Looking at Shuckle's base stats, it has top-notch Defense and Special Defense, but very low HP. Since a Pokémon's bulk is calculated by multiplying HP and the appropriate Defense stat together, and because EVs add a flat value to stats (252 EVs always add 63 to a stat) then investing EVs into HP is far more efficient than investing them primarily into defenses. Try this set:
Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Careful Nature (+SpD, -SpA)
-Sticky Web
-Stealth Rock
-Encore
-Knock Off
With no HP Investment and 252 Def investment, Shuckle's physical bulk is 181*559 = 101179.
With 252 HP investment and 4 Def investment, Shuckle's physical bulk is 244*497 = 121268.
It should go without saying that Shuckle is more specially defensive with the new set, because it has full HP and Special Defense investment. Therefore, this spread is more efficient than the old one. Let me explain some of the choices I made:

The Mental Herb allows Shuckle to set up against an opposing Taunt user, such as Azelf, and set up webs anyway. Note that Taunt isn't really a thing anymore so you might want to use a Sitrus Berry instead if you don't run into many Taunt users.

Encore is used to discourage things trying to set up on Shuckle, such as Calm Mind Slowbro, Swords Dance Bisharp, Quiver Dance Volcarona, etc., you get the idea. Since Shuckle can't really defeat these foes by itself, you'll want to switch something else in after you use Encore.

I chose a specially defensive spread instead of a physically defensive one to handle Keldeo better. Although Shuckle does have Sturdy backing it up, surviving a Scald + potential burn damage is more useful than getting 4HKO'd rather than 3HKO'd by Landorus-T's Rock Slide or something.

Next: Walrein.

(I suggest adding images to your RMT. Raters love images.)
I assume that you chose to use Walrein because of its access to the Super Fang + Brine combo. What I think you're overlooking, though, is its Ice STAB. I mean, you literally said: "If they resist Brine, I use Toxic, use Super Fang, then Protect or use Brine despite the resistance". Come on! You can do better than that. Opposing Lati@s looking to Defog your webs away are just asking for an Ice Beam to the face. Check this out:

252+ SpA Walrein Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 240-284 (80.2 - 94.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Walrein will always survive a Life Orb Draco Meteor even with no HP or Special Defense investment. It's just that good.

While I understand that the Speed investment is just to help Walrein outspeed as much as possible with the help of Sticky Web, you should definitely consult a Speed tier list in these situations.

Looking at the Speed tier lists, it's evident that there's a bunch of stuff at the higher ranks that Walrein has no business taking on, like Mega Lopunny. If you want the set to handle Mega Lopunny, go ahead and change it. This is the set I devised:
Walrein @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Modest Nature (-Atk, +SpA)
-Ice Beam
-Brine
-Super Fang
-Rest

As you can tell from the EVs and Nature, I prioritized power over speed and bulk. The 228 Speed is to outspeed max Speed Garchomp and Ice Beam it before it can move. ChestoRest is used because it's Walrein's only form of recovery (besides Swallow, which is bad because it requires you to run Stockpile, and even then you have to use a turn to set it up) and Walrein appreciates being able to come in multiple times.

Your Gastrodon set looks pretty good. I'd just recommend running Scald over Body Slam because not only does it have the chance to burn, it has more power than Body Slam because of its STAB bonus. Paralysis might be more useful in some situations, though.

Mega Lopunny looks okay.

Do not taunt Ferrothorns. They will Gyro Ball you.

I'm confused about the Gliscor set because the moves seem stally, but the EVs and Nature boost the Attack stat. I'd recommend 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe Relaxed so you can set up on said Ferrothorn. My favorite moveset is Swords Dance / Substitute / Earthquake / Knock Off because it performs well against stall. You might want to give other sets a try, though.

Nice Rate, but you didn't leave any of your sets, so I figured I'd help you out with that

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Psyshock
- Thunder Wave

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Careful Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power Fire
- Glare / Substitute

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

However, I really wouldn't reccomend running Dragonite. I know Silverwhiteblue only did that to keep your team weird, but I don't find it to be a very effective sweeper on a team without hazard control, as rocks break Dragonite's multiscale, which is one of the only reasons to use it in the first place, and take it down by 25% of it's health. It also gives you ANOTHER Ice weakness, and I don't think having 3 Ice-weak pokemon and only 2 pokemon that resist it is a very good ratio.
Not only that, but Weavile DESTROYS your team, the only switch-in you have, Mega Lopunny, takes 70% from Icicle Crash.
Instead, I would reccomend you Use Bisharp instead of Dragonite
Unfortunately, Bisharp cannot counter Low Kick Weavile, but it is able to deal with other variants. It also resists Ice, which balances your team's extreme ice weakness in your favor. It's another Steel type, but you can already easily counter fighting and ground types with Slowbro and Landorus-T, and Heatran & Slowbro deal with fire types, so it doesn't create too horrible of a weakness. It also gives you an offensive sweeper with priority like Dragonite, but this one has a nice offensive typing, a better movepool, counters Latios & Latias, and isnt terribly weak to rocks. It's overall a far superior choice.

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
make your own team

Anyway, I hope my rate helped out! Best of luck to you and your team!

Hi!
This looks like a pretty weird team-- the title definitely didn't lie. Let's take a look at what you can improve.

Looking at Shuckle's base stats, it has top-notch Defense and Special Defense, but very low HP. Since a Pokémon's bulk is calculated by multiplying HP and the appropriate Defense stat together, and because EVs add a flat value to stats (252 EVs always add 63 to a stat) then investing EVs into HP is far more efficient than investing them primarily into defenses. Try this set:
Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Careful Nature (+SpD, -SpA)
-Sticky Web
-Stealth Rock
-Encore
-Knock Off
With no HP Investment and 252 Def investment, Shuckle's physical bulk is 181*559 = 101179.
With 252 HP investment and 4 Def investment, Shuckle's physical bulk is 244*497 = 121268.
It should go without saying that Shuckle is more specially defensive with the new set, because it has full HP and Special Defense investment. Therefore, this spread is more efficient than the old one. Let me explain some of the choices I made:

The Mental Herb allows Shuckle to set up against an opposing Taunt user, such as Azelf, and set up webs anyway. Note that Taunt isn't really a thing anymore so you might want to use a Sitrus Berry instead if you don't run into many Taunt users.

Encore is used to discourage things trying to set up on Shuckle, such as Calm Mind Slowbro, Swords Dance Bisharp, Quiver Dance Volcarona, etc., you get the idea. Since Shuckle can't really defeat these foes by itself, you'll want to switch something else in after you use Encore.

I chose a specially defensive spread instead of a physically defensive one to handle Keldeo better. Although Shuckle does have Sturdy backing it up, surviving a Scald + potential burn damage is more useful than getting 4HKO'd rather than 3HKO'd by Landorus-T's Rock Slide or something.

Next: Walrein.

(I suggest adding images to your RMT. Raters love images.)
I assume that you chose to use Walrein because of its access to the Super Fang + Brine combo. What I think you're overlooking, though, is its Ice STAB. I mean, you literally said: "If they resist Brine, I use Toxic, use Super Fang, then Protect or use Brine despite the resistance". Come on! You can do better than that. Opposing Lati@s looking to Defog your webs away are just asking for an Ice Beam to the face. Check this out:

252+ SpA Walrein Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 240-284 (80.2 - 94.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Walrein will always survive a Life Orb Draco Meteor even with no HP or Special Defense investment. It's just that good.

While I understand that the Speed investment is just to help Walrein outspeed as much as possible with the help of Sticky Web, you should definitely consult a Speed tier list in these situations.

Looking at the Speed tier lists, it's evident that there's a bunch of stuff at the higher ranks that Walrein has no business taking on, like Mega Lopunny. If you want the set to handle Mega Lopunny, go ahead and change it. This is the set I devised:
Walrein @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Modest Nature (-Atk, +SpA)
-Ice Beam
-Brine
-Super Fang
-Rest

As you can tell from the EVs and Nature, I prioritized power over speed and bulk. The 228 Speed is to outspeed max Speed Garchomp and Ice Beam it before it can move. ChestoRest is used because it's Walrein's only form of recovery (besides Swallow, which is bad because it requires you to run Stockpile, and even then you have to use a turn to set it up) and Walrein appreciates being able to come in multiple times.

Your Gastrodon set looks pretty good. I'd just recommend running Scald over Body Slam because not only does it have the chance to burn, it has more power than Body Slam because of its STAB bonus. Paralysis might be more useful in some situations, though.

Mega Lopunny looks okay.

Do not taunt Ferrothorns. They will Gyro Ball you.

I'm confused about the Gliscor set because the moves seem stally, but the EVs and Nature boost the Attack stat. I'd recommend 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe Relaxed so you can set up on said Ferrothorn. My favorite moveset is Swords Dance / Substitute / Earthquake / Knock Off because it performs well against stall. You might want to give other sets a try, though.

make your own team

Anyway, I hope my rate helped out! Best of luck to you and your team!
Weren't you the guy complaining about how unfriendly the OU subforum is a few days ago? Isn't then being unfriendly to me hypocritical?

The reason I didn't make my own RMT is that Silverwhiteblue basically said everything I wanted to say. His rate was just as good as anything I could have done, and if I did my own, I would likely just make the exact same changes he did except changing the Dragonite. So instead of doing that, I just suggested an alternative to Dragonite and left it at that. I also wanted do help him by posting sets for him.

So next time, try to make a better first impression.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Weren't you the guy complaining about how unfriendly the OU subforum is a few days ago? Isn't then being unfriendly to me hypocritical?

The reason I didn't make my own RMT is that Silverwhiteblue basically said everything I wanted to say. His rate was just as good as anything I could have done, and if I did my own, I would likely just make the exact same changes he did except changing the Dragonite. So instead of doing that, I just suggested an alternative to Dragonite and left it at that. I also wanted do help him by posting sets for him.

So next time, try to make a better first impression.
What I'm trying to say is that if you're going to change the team so drastically (literally all of the team members are different from the original) then you might as well write up your own RMT; basically, "make your own team, not someone else's".

The reason why I quoted your post as well was because you had the same views on the matter: if the team is bad, then make a new one. Unfortunately, according to the RMT rules, this isn't the correct way to go about it. Consider the fact that instead of grabbing a sample team, the creator of this RMT chose to make and use their own team. I assume you've made RMTs before, so you would know exactly how much effort goes into writing one-- they take up a good five minutes of your time!

If you took five minutes of your time to make an RMT, only for someone to tell you that you're doing it all wrong, I imagine you wouldn't be happy. In my first RMT, I had, like, four UU Pokémon on my team, and someone told me to replace the two in OU and just use the team in UU. And I didn't even do that! So imagine how having your team completely rebuilt must feel.

I understand what your point of view is. You don't want to see this new user to struggle because of the bad/outclassed sets they're using. So you give them some new Pokémon to use-- a tried-and-true team-- so they can do better on the ladder. However, a tried-and-true team isn't exactly a good starting point, because the best way for players to start is by building their own teams. Struggle can be very useful in the long run because learning to recognize what works and what doesn't is one of the fundamental skills of competitive Pokémon. Basically, if the team isn't very good even with the changes (Note the "if" here, I haven't actually played with this team much) then the solution isn't to scrap the idea, it's to make the team better. It still might not be good (see: my first team), but what matters is making it better.

Also, apologies if I came across as rude or mean earlier. Please understand that my motive isn't to make you feel bad (although "make your own team" probably wasn't the best reply) but to let you know about my opinion on things. Thank you.

What I'm trying to say is that if you're going to change the team so drastically (literally all of the team members are different from the original) then you might as well write up your own RMT; basically, "make your own team, not someone else's".

The reason why I quoted your post as well was because you had the same views on the matter: if the team is bad, then make a new one. Unfortunately, according to the RMT rules, this isn't the correct way to go about it. Consider the fact that instead of grabbing a sample team, the creator of this RMT chose to make and use their own team. I assume you've made RMTs before, so you would know exactly how much effort goes into writing one-- they take up a good five minutes of your time!

If you took five minutes of your time to make an RMT, only for someone to tell you that you're doing it all wrong, I imagine you wouldn't be happy. In my first RMT, I had, like, four UU Pokémon on my team, and someone told me to replace the two in OU and just use the team in UU. And I didn't even do that! So imagine how having your team completely rebuilt must feel.

I understand what your point of view is. You don't want to see this new user to struggle because of the bad/outclassed sets they're using. So you give them some new Pokémon to use-- a tried-and-true team-- so they can do better on the ladder. However, a tried-and-true team isn't exactly a good starting point, because the best way for players to start is by building their own teams. Struggle can be very useful in the long run because learning to recognize what works and what doesn't is one of the fundamental skills of competitive Pokémon. Basically, if the team isn't very good even with the changes (Note the "if" here, I haven't actually played with this team much) then the solution isn't to scrap the idea, it's to make the team better. It still might not be good (see: my first team), but what matters is making it better.

Also, apologies if I came across as rude or mean earlier. Please understand that my motive isn't to make you feel bad (although "make your own team" probably wasn't the best reply) but to let you know about my opinion on things. Thank you.
I completely get where you're coming from. This whole argument is just a fraction of a pretty big problem with this subforum in general: is it better to compleately change a team to make it viable, or make an unviable team that's closer to the creator's image.

Personally, I don't like giving new players teams I know will fail on the ladder. If I can't win games with the team I edited for someone, how can I hand it off to a new player who doesn't know any better? And then there's the fact that pokemon like Walrein and Shuckle straight up dont work very well in the tier.

Looking back, one of the biggest problems with this team in paticular is the strange mix of offense and stall that created a weird hybrid that doesn't have a clear goal. Gastrodon, Mega Lopunny, and Gliscor can work in OU, but they rarely all go on the same team. And then there's the fact that the other half of the team was unviable.

No matter how I rated it, the team was either going to end up drastically different or unviable, and if I wouldn't use the team myself, I hate passing it on to a new player. Passing on a team I know is bad feels like betraying them.

However, I will admit that, looking back, it wouldn't have been too hard to make a team that was closer to his original picture. Doing something like subbing Gastrodon for Rotom-W, Whimsicott for Amoonguss, Walrein for Kyurem-B, and Shuckle for Excadrill probably would have worked out much better (that was off the top of my head, don't actually use that).

I my opinion, I don't like the idea of giving a new player a team that I know he will do terrible with, and waiting until he realizes the team is terrible and makes a new one. For all you know, the player could get frustrated and quit pokemon all together. Wouldn't that be what you would do if you kept losing with a team that experienced players told you was very?

But that's all my opinion, this is a very tough issue, and I have now gone compleately off topic.

(Oh, and PS: Not all of the team members were different. I had kept Mega Lopunny because I never agree with changing every member of someone's team.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)