What Nature Arceus Do You Prefer?

Hi eveyone, lets just say, that I'm trying to do a arceus giveaway, with the event item hacked, not the actual pokemon,

And I'm just wondering what nature would most people prefer their arceus to be if they had one.

Would you like a timid special attacking judgement one, or maybe a jolly ghost plate one? Or maybe your like me and prefer the adamant extremekiller kind?

I need to know so I can find out what kind of nature my ralts should be

Edit: Woot 400th post!

I would prefer Jolly/Adamant, myself. The only problem with that is everyone already has those if they have an Arceus. I think Timid might be the way to go.

It looks like people from Smogon love the Normal Physical Sweeper set. I personaly prefer a wall Arceus. Careful/Calm or Bold.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The problem with Arceus is almost any nature is usable, but then, you don't know how many offer you'll get for it >_>

Well, if Slaking decides going for Adamant, I'll go for Jolly. GothicTogekiss already has a good Timid Arceus anyway.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Personally, I like a Modest Fighting Arceus. It isn't something everyone has, but is extremely useful. If you'd like, I can post the EVs, moveset, and a writeup.

Right now, I tend to use the Adamant or Jolly versions of Arceus. I tend to use the Extremekiller and the Antimetagame ghost sweeper, although I made a variant on the Antimetagame sweeper with the fighting plate to counter Darkrai and Tyranitar(tyranitar is deadly in ubers).

The problem with Arceus is almost any nature is usable, but then, you don't know how many offer you'll get for it >_>

Well, if Slaking decides going for Adamant, I'll go for Jolly. GothicTogekiss already has a good Timid Arceus anyway.
Mr Goodbar already has a pretty good Adamant Arceus for trade.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jolly please, me and GT already have great IV'd arceus both being equally good, but I have perfect speed so I can destroy him before he can destroy me XP

Go for MILD or RASH!

MixArceus is a beast. DO IT!

I haven't seen a good mild/rash one on smogon yet.

Lots of timid/adamant however.

so go mild/rash!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)