NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
yes yes dear please fucking christ yes to 48 hour deadlines

I'm a little confused why everyone's been letting Asek skate by with literal useless one liner posts this entire game, he's rapidly falling in my estimation

I'd say same with Twin but at least people have been pressuring him a bit

Imo Blazade isn't as scummy as people think he seems busy like me

Josh is looking worse and worse to me and I never had a super high opinion of him anyway. He sort of floats about, making 'good contributions' but generally not stirring the pot a ton in terms of arguing with people. I find this 'discussion moderator' style of play very suspicious and harmful to the village. Go post your top three scum reads and explain why they're the pits of the earth Josh

Yeti looks a bit better in recent posts but she's kind of missing something obvious: in this game activity is way less important than in most NOCs. Sure, normally I'm more reticent to vote for actives early but as I explained in one of my first posts, activity is way less important to 'save' because A. active players who get shot don't instantly die if they're town they just gain town standing via a shot B. this game is much less discussion-based than most NOCs C. active players actually have connections to others if they are mafia and DO instantly die if they are mafia

With that being said I think it's odd how many people (Yeti in particular) are mis-reading my recent posts. I said that a Yeti shot would be a win-win for me because A. Yeti will probably actually read my input if she is town and B. if Yeti is mafia then the 'win' is self-explanatory. I also said that winter-delta, jalmont, and fort colorcastle would be the 'best' shots, but I was responding to Empoof saying he would shoot Yeti and I was saying that it worked fine from my perspective, and I think the reasoning is rather obvious.

I still stand by my winter-delta/jalmont/fort colorcastle hit list for today and don't really think the shot should be taken from outside this list. If I had to go outside this list I'd look at DLE (his recent contributions scream scum!DLE just getting by with one-liner soul reads), DBW (again, his idling is very suspicious given he hasn't been subbed either - perhaps intentional, and he is clearly imo now the worst idling culprit, Asek, who as I explained above has been posting useless bullshit this entire game, Josh, who as I explained above is playing in a manner that hurts town imo and never seems to fight with anyone, or Twin, who is pretty much ditto on reasoning for Asek. Yeti I am in a unique position to be ok with a shot on as explained above, and anyone else I wouldn't really want to see a shot on.

Yeah 48 hours Deadlines are fine.

Alright so this game is a rough read for obvious reasons, no voting, no commitment to opinions. I'm trying to imagine scum goals this game and they literally boil down to not getting shot, buddying town, and busing each other with varying degrees of WIFOM around the current climate.

Again, still glad we got Haruno out of the way, as I was proven right in that he shot some fucking random hero predict completely ignoring his own projection of opinion and all of our discussion so yeah. Either that was such an easy scum game it wouldn't change later or such a loose cannon I'm not taking that chance at LYLO. To answer your question Yeti I have no idea why Haruno thinks Mafia Twin and Flyhn are connected, I can't see into his mind's eye.

Anywho let's look at the player list:

MoodyCloud is definitely exhibiting unusual and scummy patterns for him. Even after being attacked over the past few days he isn't being defensive about it which is a red flag for me.

Yeti is town af right now I have no idea why people are scumreading this but it reads like some kind of town overthinking preflip connections into a misunderstanding.

Flyhn still behaving towny and I don't buy into the theory that scum are trying to do a long con prop up to get him in the last slot. This is why it pays to commit to opinions while the gunbearer watches.

DBW fell off the map again and I'm not surprised but the only difference I've seen between his town and scum idle is his early game activity so I'm inclined to let it slide.

UncleSam and DLE read as if they are interested and solving the game in spite of activity, while Twin reads less so, but I would be careful about letting any of them survive to the end.

Concur with the consensus townread on Hitmonleet because I saw his awkward af scumgame in Deathnote, I'd expect more of that here.

Most everyone else hasn't really projected any tells just yet (Josh, AG, winter delta, Fort Colorcaste) , or are just more difficult for me to read effectively (Former Hope, Asek, Jalmont)

I think scum this game will try to create 50-50s and implications that don't exist because that's the only way to win this game as one of them. I've seen some of that behavior already but I can't recall the specific moments and players without going back.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Like how yeti and sam contunuously say i do nothing when ive tried consistently to create meaningful connections with others in the playerlisr rather then only post stagnant reads lists

Shoot DeathByWobbufett

pow! I thought yeti was town but wanted to see what the discussion was like when I invoked I would shoot her.

Flyhn still town, kind of feel like Former Hope might actually be town (shocking).

Uncle Sam is probably my next shot if this is a hit tbqh.

glgl

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Shoot DeathByWobbufett

pow! I thought yeti was town but wanted to see what the discussion was like when I invoked I would shoot her.

Flyhn still town, kind of feel like Former Hope might actually be town (shocking).

Uncle Sam is probably my next shot if this is a hit tbqh.

glgl
if you think fh is town please explain

I'm giving up on twilight talking.

In other news, we've reached majority vote. From this cycle onward, the deadline is 48 hours.
Fourth Shot - End

Empoof lurks through the dark theater, having trouble seeing because his nifty backlit smart watch is broken now and the movie's doing some sort of "spy mission at night" scene.

A snore erupts next to him.

Would Empoof really shoot a guy who's been sleeping for the last ten minutes?

Apparently, yes.

But this guy is slumped so awkwardly in his chair that he slides down out of the bullet's path without waking up.

The sound of the ricochet wakes him up, though, and he finds the gun has landed right in his lap...

Fifth Shot
Empoof shot a Townie and died. DeathByWobbuffet is the new Gunbearer. DBW, you have 48 hours to shoot another player.

Deadline for Fourth Shot is April 3rd 8pm UTC-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)