Would you be so kind as to rate my team?

Jolteon (M) @ Choice Specs SPECIAL SWEEPER LEAD
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid(+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Standard specsjolt. This guy is a great starter. If it is an focus sash SR lead, I simply Thunderbolt/whatever and eliminate their sash. The only lead faster that can explode is Electrode. Azelf, Infernape, and Aerodactyl all get KO'd after they set up rocks ( aero depens on a speed tie ). Bronzong leads are annoyin but Thunderbolt will do quite a large amount of damage to them.
---
Lucario (M) @ Life Orb PHYSICAL SWEEPER #1
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Extremespeed

I see most of the walling in D/P as being special. This can destroy special walls and beats many physical walls too after an SD. Neither Skarmory nor forretress enjoy +2 CC's to the face. Gliscor ruins my fun, and so does Skarmory though. Blissey is destroyed and so is Vaporeon after one SD, and Vaporeon can't do much back.
---
Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers MIXED WALL
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Reflect
- Rest
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave

Every team should have at least one supporter. This supports the team with T-wave and reflect, and those can be great. T-wave is always a bonus to an offensive team, ruining random scarfs here and there. Ice beam over flamethrower because Ice Beam is SE against ground types that resist Thunder Wave.

---
Dugtrio (M) @ Choice Band TRAPPER
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 40 HP/252 Atk/216 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Sucker Punch
- Aerial Ace

Revenge Killer extreme. Choice Band for max power. Aerial Ace over Pursuit becaues I HATE Breloom and Heracross, and Pursuit only hits levitators anyway. When Gengar and Azelf it sucks having to predict between Sucker Punch and Pursuit. I try to keep this hidden as long as possible untill I can identify the opponent's biggest threat to this team and then eliminate it with this.
---
Gyarados (M) @ Life Orb PHYSICAL SWEEPER #2
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge/Ice Fang
DD Gyara. Oh boy this is destructive. Stone Edge and EQ provide great coverage, but that makes this set completely walled by Breloom. That's pretty much the only reason I would use Ice Fang as Tangrowth and Celebi LOL at Ice fang anyway. Celebi then T-waves and Tangrowth can do whatever it pleases. Once this gets set up, there's not really a great way to shut it down,
---

Salamence (M) @ Choice Scarf FAST AND MIXED KILLER
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk/176 Spd/80 SAtk
Naughty nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Outrage
- Hydro Pump/Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Scarfmence. This also helps eliminate random scarfers and is a great DD counter. Eliminates the Attack Boost with Intimidate and outspeeds with Choice Scarf. Great late game cleaner. Try not to outrage too early for fear of steels. Fire Blast and Earthquake to destroy other steels. Not sure between Hydro Pump and Draco Meteor ATM.

So there it is. Once again:

Rate/review/whatever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)