Z-Moves Everywhere: Slate #22 - Regi Trio (Voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninetails-alola: AquaticPanic, Hourai, Blank Slate2356

Abomasnow: yahooboo, Vanillish wafer, SuperSkylake

Vanillux: Blank Slate2356, Vanillish wafer, AquaticPanic,

Ninetales: AquaticPanic, Yahooboo, Yoshiblaze
Abomasnow: Ludicrousity, charizard8888, Blank Slate2356
Vanilluxe: Yoshiblaze, AquaticPanic, charizard8888

Alolan Ninetales: Yoshiblaze, Hourai, InvisibleWater
Abomasnow: Ludicrousity, Yahooboo, InvisibleWater
Vanilluxe:
zerobreaker000, Yahooboo, Vanillish Wafer

Alolan Tales
Invisible Water, Exploudit, Hourai

Vanniluxe
Zerobreaker000, Exploudit, Ludicrousity

tbh, Im not really a fan of any Aboma submissions (including even mine), however, Vanniluxe had some amazing submissions, I really wish I could fit more Vanni votes because I left some amazing Z-Moves outside of my voting list :[

Congratulations to AquaticPanic for winning with Alolan Ninetales (Hail Hydra), and zerobreaker000 for winning with Vanilluxe!

1st = 3 points, 2nd = 2 points, 3rd = 1 point

Alolan Ninetales:

AquaticPanic - 10

Hourai - 5
Yahooboo - 5
InvisibleWater - 4
Yoshiblaze - 4
Exploudit - 3
Mega Flareon - 3
Blank Slate2356 - 1
money12wolf - 1

Abomasnow:

Ludicrosity - 6
Vanillish Wafer - 6

Yahooboo - 5
Blank Slate2356 - 4
Charizard8888 - 4
Elxploudit - 3
InvisibleWater - 1
SuperSkylake - 1

Vanniluxe:

Zerobreaker000 - 8

AquaticPanic - 6
Yahooboo - 5
Yoshiblaze - 5
Blank Slate2356 - 3
Charizard8888 - 3
Vanillish Wafer - 3
Exploudit - 2
Ludicrousity - 1

There will be a tiebreaker vote for Abomasnow, with your options being the submissions made by Ludicrousity and Vanillish Wafer. You only get one vote and it ends at the same time as the submissions for the next slate.

Z-Crystal Name - Abomasnownium-Z (A-bomb-a-snow-nium-Z)
Required Move - Giga Drain
Z-Move Name - Blossoming Life Drain
Z-Move Type - Grass
Z-Move Power - 180
Z-Move Description - Abomasnow smashes it's arms into the opponents and absorbs it's life energy
Z-Move Effect - Heals 66% of the damage dealt

Pokemon Sprite/Name: Abomasnow
Z-Crystal Name: Abomium Z
Z-Move Type: Ice
Z-Move Power: 190
Z-Move Name: Snowball Bullet
Required Move: Avalanche
Z-Move Description: Abomasnow leaps into the air as a meteor-sized snowball covered in vines forms above it. Abomasnow then pilots the snowball into the ground at a high velocity, crushing the opponent under snow as the vines spread across the ground and fill Abomasnow with energy.
Z-Move Effect: Deals physical damage. Sets Grassy Terrain and increases Abomasnow's Defence.
Anyway, for people waiting for the slate:

We did hail, so now let's do sand!
Sandstorm Rages

Tyranitar, Hippowdon and Gigalith!

Ends 27th of January. Good Luck!

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I vote Ludicrousity (Why wouldn't I? It gives it a nice way to gain a last stand, and possibly recover all/most of it's health, and it's my submission)

The problem, and good thing, about Tyranitar is the fact that we need to make a Z move that has a niche over the mega, but not necessarily better, anyway...
Here we go!! :D

Z-Crystal Name: Tyranium-Z
Z-Move Name: Pursuing Strike
Z-Move Type: Dark
Z-Move Power: 180
Required Move: Pursuit
Z-Move Description: Tyranitar tracks it's target carefully and then lunges forward to strike. It cannot be avoided.
Z-Move Effect: Deals double damage to a protecting opponent, or an opponent that is switching.

Z-Crystal Name: Gigalithium-Z (Because Lithium)
Z-Move Name: Razor Rocks
Z-Move Type: Rock
Required Move: Stealth Rock
Z-Move Description: Gigalith sharpens it's red rocks before charging at the foe. It leaves a rocky aftereffect.
Z-Move Effect: Deals 1/8 Max HP at the end of each turn and sets Stealth Rocks on the foes side of the field.

Z-Crystal Name: Hippownium-Z
Z-Move Name: Blinding Sandy Strike
Z-Move Type: Ground
Z-Move Power: 90
Required Move: Sand Tomb
Z-Move Description: Hippowdon releases a devastating burst of sand which swirls around the foe, trapping and blinding them.
Z-Move Effect: Deals 1/8 Max HP Per turn for 5-8 turns. Halves Accuracy and prevents switching.

Last edited:
I vote Ludicrousity (Why wouldn't I? It gives it a nice way to gain a last stand, and possibly recover all/most of it's health, and it's my submission)

The problem, and good thing, about Tyranitar is the fact that we need to make a Z move that has a niche over the mega, but not necessarily better, anyway...
Here we go!! :D

Z-Move Description: Tyranitar tracks it's target carefully and then lunges forward to strike. It cannot be avoided.
Z-Move Effect: Deals double damage to a protecting opponent, or an opponent that is switching.

Z-Move Description: Gigalith sharpens it's red rocks before charging at the foe. It leaves a rocky aftereffect.
Z-Move Effect: Deals 1/8 Max HP at the end of each turn and sets Stealth Rocks on the foes side of the field.

Z-Move Description: Hippowdon releases a devastating burst of sand which swirls around the foe, trapping and blinding them.
Z-Move Effect: Deals 1/8 Max HP Per turn for 5-8 turns. Halves Accuracy and prevents switching. If the user is holding a binding band, the damage is changed to 1/6
I really like these, but how can Hippowdon be holding both a Hippownium-Z and a Binding Band at the same time lol :P

PS - I'll be posting my submissions soon, I'm on mobile rn so I can't atm

I really like these, but how can Hippowdon be holding both a Hippownium-Z and a Binding Band at the same time lol :P

PS - I'll be posting my submissions soon, I'm on mobile rn so I can't atm
If CFZ is ever unbanned in BH, this could be mildly relevant.

Will add submissions to this post.

Z-Move - Grim Gnaw
200 BP - Dark - Physical
Required Move - Crunch
Required Z-Stone - Tyranitarium-Z
Description - Tyranitar severly bites the opponent multiple times
Effect - Opponent's Defense is decreased by one stage

Z-Move - Megalith Massacre
200 BP - Rock - Physical
Required Move - Stone Edge
Required Z-Stone - Gigalithium-Z
Description - Thousands of rocks, shaped like megaliths, rise from the ground and start sorrounding and falling on the opponent
Effect - Opponent gets flinched (only if Gigalith is faster, which is pretty rare, but can still be useful against slower opponents)

Z-Move - Terrestrial Temblor
200 BP - Ground - Physical
Required Move - Bulldoze
Required Z-Stone - Hippowdium-Z
Description - Hippowdon provokes an earthquake of destructive proportions
Effect - Opponent's Speed is decreased by one stage

PS - I know the descriptions are very short, but the Z-moves are just kind of similar to their normal counterparts tbh :P

Tie-Breaker Vote
I'll have to go with Vanillish Wafer, both are pretty cool, but Ludicrousity's is a little bit broken imao :/

Pokemon Sprite/Name: Gigalith
Z-Crystal Name: Gigallium-Z (as in gallium)
Z-Move Name: Ruby Revolver
Z-Move Power: 35
Required Move: Rock Blast
Z-Move Description: Gigalith launches six ruby-like gemstones from the ground, floating above it in a style similar to a giant magnetic revolver. The magnetic gemstones then launch into the opponent, then explode into shards, pulverizing them.
Z-Move Effect: Hits six times. Lowers opponent's Defense by one stage on the last hit.

Z-Crystal Name: Tyranitarium-Z
Z-Move Name: Haunted Stone Monuments
Z-Move Type: Rock/Ghost
Z-Move Power: -
Required Move: Rock
Z-Move Description: Tyranitar tracks lays down gigantic megaliths, haunted by the people sacrificed on them.
Z-Move Effect: Deals damage based on the switching pokemon's effectivity to Rock and Dark. 8x= 75% 4x= 50~49% HP, 2x= 25% HP, 1x= 12.5% HP, 2/= 6.25% HP, 4/= 3.125% HP. Cannot be removed by Rapid Spin or Defog.
Lays down double-typed rocks that stay for the whole.match. Yeah, big improvement for regular Tar, since it loses a lot not using Mega or Choice.

Pokemon Name/Sprite: Gigalith
Z-Crystal Name: Gigalithium-Z
Z-Move Name: Atomic Rock-splosion!
Z-Move Power: 250
Required Move: Explosion
Z-Move Description: Gigalith allows its inner heat to overflow abrutly and then explodes! The opponent drops all defenses before it is hit.
Z-Move Effect: Lowers foes defense by 2 stages before applying damage. The user lives on 1 HP if it has Sturdy.
YES EVERYONE, I AM BRINGING BACK GEN 1 EXPLOSION!
Pokemon Name/Sprite: Hippowdown
Z-Crystal Name: Hippowdownium-Z
Z-Move Name: Productive Procrastination
Z-Move Type: Normal
Required Move: Slack Off
Z-Move Description: Hippowdon relaxes all its.tense muscles and recovers all lost health. It also.conditions its body, making them.more resilient.
Z-Move Effect: Heals to max HP, and raises Defense and Special Defense by 2 stages.
A staple move got hit with a stapler, this Z move improves Hippowdown's tanking capabilities, allowing it to brave Ubers again. (Ho-oh Sacred Fire 2HKOes it with a crit, burn, and leftovers.)

Ludicrousity

Tie-Breaker Vote
I'll have to go with Vanillish Wafer, both are pretty cool, but Ludicrousity's is a little bit broken imao :/
Actually, I don't think it is really that broken. Keep in mind that most Obamasnow run Wood Hammer/Seed Bomb > Giga Drain, so running this Z-Move would require a special set, which runs off of the less used attack stat, or a nature that lowers a stat other than SpA, which could be enough to turn a game.

Actually, I don't think it is really that broken. Keep in mind that most Obamasnow run Wood Hammer/Seed Bomb > Giga Drain, so running this Z-Move would require a special set, which runs off of the less used attack stat, or a nature that lowers a stat other than SpA, which could be enough to turn a game.
Yeah, but keep in mind that you're recovering 2/3 of the damage you dealt with an 180 BP move, so this is essencially recovering the same damage you'd do with an 120 BP move, and remeber that Abomasnow still has 92 SpA, which is quite a lot tbh

Ludicrousity

Yeah, but keep in mind that you're recovering 2/3 of the damage you dealt with an 180 BP move, so this is essencially recovering the same damage you'd do with an 120 BP move, and remeber that Abomasnow still has 92 SpA, which is quite a lot tbh
92 base SpA is NOT a lot. it's the same a Gastrodon and Spiritomb

92 base SpA is NOT a lot. it's the same a Gastrodon and Spiritomb
Okay, you got me, it isnt that broken, but I kind of liked Vannilish's a little bit more, don't get me wrong, both were amazing ideas but Vannilish's just was a tiny bit more interesting imo, also, Tapu Koko has 95 SpA

Hmm... I vote Ludicrousity for Abomasnow.
(I just feel like he makes some good points. and since Aboma loses a mega stone because of Z-moves, this would help give it some sustain back. Also, If a pokemon is easily KOed, because of low HP sydrome, the attack won't heal much health.

Z-Crystal Name: Tyranitium-Z
Z-Move Name: Rocky Revenge
Z-Move Power: 150
Required Move: Stone Edge
Z-Move Description: Tyranitar defends itself, whilst analysing the opponent, and then smashes the ground, causing rocks to appear out of it. The rocks smash into the foe, dealing more damage and causing more effects if the user was already attacked.
Z-Move Effect: If the user moves last: Change BP to 200, Lowers foes speed by 2, Raise users attack by 2 for every hit it took this turn, Attacks all foes that attacked it this turn.

I decided to give Tyranitar a Z stone to compliment it's bad speed. And if used correctly, it can be used to start a full sweep. If it was used in Doubles, well... get ready for double the fun

Z-Crystal Name: Gigalium-Z
Z-Move Name: Honing Rocks
Z-Move Power: ---
Required Move: Rock Polish
Z-Move Description: Gigalith summons stones around it and uses them to sharpen and polish itself, before launching them at the foes side of the field
Z-Move Effect: Raises Speed by 12 stages (Maxes Speed) and raises attack by 2 stages. Set's stealth rocks on the opponents side of the field.

This move allows Gigalith to get a nice 652 speed and 810 attack in 1 turn (Both are calced at max), aswell as setting up SR. This allows it to outspeed things such as: Uninvested scarf Pheromosa, Max Speed +1 QD Pheromosa, Beedrill-M and +1 Max Speed Sharpedo-Mega.

Z-Move Name: Earthly Crush
Z-Move Power: 175
Required Move: Earthquake
Z-Move Description: Hippowdon slams into the ground with it's front feet, causing an earthquake. This earthquake brings down a landslide that deals extra damage afterwards, and causes a very devastating after effect
Z-Move Effect: Hits twice. If the opponent has an immunity to ground, The attack becomes rock type. This also sets up stealth rocks on BOTH sides of the field.

This move can swing a match both ways. It will nearly always KO the opponent (350 BP ffs), breaks sturdy and diguise and can obliterate focus sash. However, this either forces you to not use flying types, or keep a rapid spinner alive, aswell as not running defog.

Last edited:

Monstrous Desert
Z-Crystal Name:
Tyrantium-Z
Z-Move Power: 200
Required Move: Crunch
Z-Move Description: The Pokemon immerses into sand under its feet and a giant sand Tyranitar head takes form from the desert and eats the opponent.
Z-Move Effect: Can only be used under Sandstorm. The opponent is trapped as if hit by Sand Tomb.

Rocky Disaster
Z-Crystal Name:
Gigalthium-Z
Required Move: Rock Slide
Z-Move Description: An enormous amount of big pointy rocks falls on the opponent from the crest of a mountain.
Z-Move Effect: Sets Stealth Rock on opponent's side of the field.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Ludicrousity for winning the Abomsnow tiebreaker!

Anyway, voting phase has now begun! Here are your options:

Z-Move - Grim Gnaw
200 BP - Dark - Physical
Required Move - Crunch
Required Z-Stone - Tyranitarium-Z
Description - Tyranitar severly bites the opponent multiple times
Effect - Opponent's Defense is decreased by one stage
Z-Crystal Name: Tyranitarium-Z
Z-Move Name: Haunted Stone Monuments
Z-Move Type: Rock/Ghost
Required Move: Rock
Z-Move Description: Tyranitar tracks lays down gigantic megaliths, haunted by the people sacrificed on them.
Z-Move Effect: Deals damage based on the switching pokemon's effectivity to Rock and Dark. 8x= 75% 4x= 50~49% HP, 2x= 25% HP, 1x= 12.5% HP, 2/= 6.25% HP, 4/= 3.125% HP. Cannot be removed by Rapid Spin or Defog.
Lays down double-typed rocks that stay for the whole.match. Yeah, big improvement for regular Tar, since it loses a lot not using Mega or Choice.

Z-Crystal Name: Tyranitium-Z
Z-Move Name: Rocky Revenge
Z-Move Power: 150
Required Move: Stone Edge
Z-Move Description: Tyranitar defends itself, whilst analysing the opponent, and then smashes the ground, causing rocks to appear out of it. The rocks smash into the foe, dealing more damage and causing more effects if the user was already attacked.
Z-Move Effect: If the user moves last: Change BP to 200, Lowers foes speed by 2, Raise users attack by 2 for every hit it took this turn, Attacks all foes that attacked it this turn.

Monstrous Desert
Z-Crystal Name:
Tyrantium-Z
Z-Move Power: 200
Required Move: Crunch
Z-Move Description: The Pokemon immerses into sand under its feet and a giant sand Tyranitar head takes form from the desert and eats the opponent.
Z-Move Effect: Can only be used under Sandstorm. The opponent is trapped as if hit by Sand Tomb.

Z-Move Effect: Deals 1/8 Max HP Per turn for 5-8 turns. Halves Accuracy and prevents switching.

Z-Move - Terrestrial Temblor
200 BP - Ground - Physical
Required Move - Bulldoze
Required Z-Stone - Hippowdium-Z
Description - Hippowdon provokes an earthquake of destructive proportions
Effect - Opponent's Speed is decreased by one stage
Pokemon Name/Sprite: Hippowdown
Z-Crystal Name: Hippowdownium-Z
Z-Move Name: Productive Procrastination
Z-Move Type: Normal
Required Move: Slack Off
Z-Move Description: Hippowdon relaxes all its.tense muscles and recovers all lost health. It also.conditions its body, making them.more resilient.
Z-Move Effect: Heals to max HP, and raises Defense and Special Defense by 2 stages.
A staple move got hit with a stapler, this Z move improves Hippowdown's tanking capabilities, allowing it to brave Ubers again. (Ho-oh Sacred Fire 2HKOes it with a crit, burn, and leftovers.)

Z-Move Name: Earthly Crush
Z-Move Power: 175
Required Move: Earthquake
Z-Move Description: Hippowdon slams into the ground with it's front feet, causing an earthquake. This earthquake brings down a landslide that deals extra damage afterwards, and causes a very devastating after effect
Z-Move Effect: Hits twice. If the opponent has an immunity to ground, The attack becomes rock type. This also sets up stealth rocks on BOTH sides of the field.

Z-Move - Megalith Massacre
200 BP - Rock - Physical
Required Move - Stone Edge
Required Z-Stone - Gigalithium-Z
Description - Thousands of rocks, shaped like megaliths, rise from the ground and start sorrounding and falling on the opponent
Effect - Opponent gets flinched (only if Gigalith is faster, which is pretty rare, but can still be useful against slower opponents)
Pokemon Sprite/Name: Gigalith
Z-Crystal Name: Gigallium-Z (as in gallium)
Z-Move Name: Ruby Revolver
Z-Move Power: 35
Required Move: Rock Blast
Z-Move Description: Gigalith launches six ruby-like gemstones from the ground, floating above it in a style similar to a giant magnetic revolver. The magnetic gemstones then launch into the opponent, then explode into shards, pulverizing them.
Z-Move Effect: Hits six times. Lowers opponent's Defense by one stage on the last hit.
Pokemon Name/Sprite: Gigalith
Z-Crystal Name: Gigalithium-Z
Z-Move Name: Atomic Rock-splosion!
Z-Move Power: 250
Required Move: Explosion
Z-Move Description: Gigalith allows its inner heat to overflow abrutly and then explodes! The opponent drops all defenses before it is hit.
Z-Move Effect: Lowers foes defense by 2 stages before applying damage. The user lives on 1 HP if it has Sturdy.
YES EVERYONE, I AM BRINGING BACK GEN 1 EXPLOSION!

Z-Crystal Name: Gigalium-Z
Z-Move Name: Honing Rocks
Z-Move Power: ---
Required Move: Rock Polish
Z-Move Description: Gigalith summons stones around it and uses them to sharpen and polish itself, before launching them at the foes side of the field
Z-Move Effect: Raises Speed by 12 stages (Maxes Speed) and raises attack by 2 stages. Set's stealth rocks on the opponents side of the field.

Rocky Disaster
Z-Crystal Name:
Gigalthium-Z
Required Move: Rock Slide
Z-Move Description: An enormous amount of big pointy rocks falls on the opponent from the crest of a mountain.
Z-Move Effect: Sets Stealth Rock on opponent's side of the field.

Ludicrousity

Thank you for the Abomasnow win :)

Gigalith: NewVenomPulse (This thing allows for some nasty setup, and can start a massive sweep under psychic terrain.

Tyranitar: Exploudit (don't wanna vote for Venom again, and Exploudit's is my favourite)

Hippowdon: VenomPulse (High Risk + High Reward)

If self votes aren't allowed, I will change da Hippo

Last edited:
TTar - Ludicrousity, Exploudit

Hippo - NewVenomPulse, Exploudit, Ludicrousity

Gigalith <3 - Hourai, Exploudit

ppowdon: Ludicrousity (Allows for even more stall shenanigans, and the ability to take down some of the sturdiest mons with little to no effort)

If self votes aren't allowed, I will change da Hippo
You can't vote for yourself as first, so if you're only doing one vote you'll have to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)