Smogon Premier League VII - Week 9 (read post #313)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Won vs Gingy, gg. Good luck in playoffs bud, you got this n_n

Although this season has been extremely disappointing in terms of results, this season was an absolute blast. The Raiders are an amazing group of guys who all rule and made this a really fun season even if we don't have the results to show for it. Looking forward to next year!

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
T I E B R E A K

The tiebreak is a Bo3 between the two teams tied for fourth place. Each team gets to select one tier, and the third is ORAS OU. Ruiners picked second, as the winner of the head-to-head matchup. Cryonicles selected DPP OU, and Ruiners selected RBY OU.

Alpha Ruiners (1) vs Cryonicles (1)

ORAS OU: ABR vs GeeMick
DPP OU: SoulWind vs Sweepage
RBY OU: Tiba vs Lutra

Deadline is Wednesday March 16th, 11:59 PM EST.

2/3 matches completed

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
ABR v Geemick As obnoxious as ABR likes to be in his self proclamation of creating every single set and team of ORAS OU apparently, that's going to be a free win for the Ruiners to me.
Soulwind v Sweepage clueless about DPP so idk
Tiba vs Lutra Yeah

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Big thanks to tennisace and Sweep for taking a risk and drafting me, had a really fun time playing for the Tigers in my first SPL. Glad I could make it worth your while, and I hope to be back next year to keep the streak alive.

Also thanks to qsns for being a great teammate, it was a pleasure sharing my first SPL with you. Everyone I've met through SPL has been great, can't wait to get to know even more people in this community. Except Stratos. He sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)