NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
sandz i promise no lynch is a suboptimal play

lynching d1, at worst, still removes a potential vampire, since they can't do anything other than convert

the odds of us hitting a power role are pretty damn low, anyways.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm thinking about the lynch thing, and a failed lynch might be good since you do mention that it removes a potential vamp, hopefully we don't hit a power role I guess but with a backup that might not be too bad either? And the way I see it, vanillas are there for the lynch power to stall till all vamps die. The loss in 1 vote power might be worth the gain of +1 vamp I guess? Though not in the direct sense, but I'll buy into a lynch for this setup then.

For now, I'm keeping an open mind on the lynch until someone has something good or rand it/bandwagon.

who would you lynch right now if you had to pick someone

i have 3 names i would like to lynch. if you vote on one of the ones i am thinking of i will reciprocate with a vote on them as well
Preferably the guy who was playing Overwatch (don't remember his name lol) Champ1604 and acidphoenix (I know them from Showdown and they tend to lurk a quite a bit as scum)

And one other comment, if we end up having no one getting lynched on D1 and we really need someone to be lynched, feel free to lynch me instead of a randlynch. I have no interest in getting a power role getting lynched. And those of whom who have played quickmatches with me, my player meta is different on smogon.

And to add to my last post, most of what everyone else has said is mindless filler on our approach to the game, wincons, and bad d1 rvs. I don't actually see anyone trying to figure out who the vampire is.

Everyone is just going at each other's throats about little things, scum is probably just sitting back and cruising right now. UNVOTE ACIDPHOENIX (bold isn't working rn for some reason)
This reaction seems worse than my avy, suspicious
Mainly because he hasn't said anything, and as you'll soon come to learn, I don't like people in the game that I can't read.
You already know, so stop quoting me as a he.
(Post about strategy)
Let's go for 3. For sheep. Because honestly, going with a sacrifice of a PR just d1, not sure about that. But all the way, I'm still new to this world, so feel free to do stuff.

And a small statement from my side, I'm a free sacrifice available.
And secondly, nope, I don't find any good lynch yet. But if still going by ALL suspicions and posts, I would incline, though not lynch on ThunderBallz.

Firstly, too defensive. So either a PR or scum or probably I have no idea what this theme can be and I'm more dumber than Trump.
Secondly, too eager to lynch someone, but at the same time, it applies to one other person I feel are town.

I am on ze phones right now. Paydaying and OWing xD

I still read here though. Also wanted to say I don't think game ends when vamp have majority cos they could end up not recognizing it and not converting the right people. So there would still be hope for village for as long as that happens.

I don't want to go overreading on the first day since it's been forever since my last game and the chances of getting anything good is way less than other games too.

I'm still in favor of no Lynch d1 barring we get anything we feel confident on. Leaning towards not lynching power roles, for now anyway.
it's quite coincidental you're still advocating NL after people SR'd your SOD1 entrance

walrein,hawkie,asek probably town, sam might be town but I dislike the call for power roles to claim and his stance on giving vampires the win so they give people a "win", zorbees I have no idea rn but he did call out something BT had said about using vampire hunter as cop and that's protown
this is prob moody's only redeeming factor since i think it's coming from the same place as other people opposed to lynching the backup d1

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it's quite coincidental you're still advocating NL after people SR'd your SOD1 entrance
I have no idea what SR and SOD1 means >_>

Also I'm pretty much known for advocating NL D1 all the time LOL. Except that this time I'm actually retracting on that one since this game has a much different setup and a mislynch is more likely to be beneficial or much less disadvantageous than other games.

This reaction seems worse than my avy, suspicious

You already know, so stop quoting me as a he.

Let's go for 3. For sheep. Because honestly, going with a sacrifice of a PR just d1, not sure about that. But all the way, I'm still new to this world, so feel free to do stuff.

And a small statement from my side, I'm a free sacrifice available.
And secondly, nope, I don't find any good lynch yet. But if still going by ALL suspicions and posts, I would incline, though not lynch on ThunderBallz.

Firstly, too defensive. So either a PR or scum or probably I have no idea what this theme can be and I'm more dumber than Trump.
Secondly, too eager to lynch someone, but at the same time, it applies to one other person I feel are town.
Ummm... first off sorry I forgot you're a girl. Lol.

However, how am I being defensive? Is stating my ideas bad? Also to answer the "either pr or scum" part I already claimed vanilla townie. So far I am getting town vibes out of you though. Acid and the overwatch guy still being awfully quiet

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Ummm... first off sorry I forgot you're a girl. Lol.

However, how am I being defensive? Is stating my ideas bad? Also to answer the "either pr or scum" part I already claimed vanilla townie. So far I am getting town vibes out of you though. Acid and the overwatch guy still being awfully quiet
He's a quiet because he's grinding that sweet double XP weekend loot.

I don't blame him personally

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
unvote
vote Blue_Tornado

you've made some posts, particularly early on, but I don't recall you doing too much scumhunting or making reads, mostly posturing about the setup, which I think is a bit scummy

sandshrewz

POTATO
Just a late, non-constructive thought; yea I don't think a power role claim is gonna happen, not this early on anyway. I think it might be advantageous to role claim later in the game, and at the right time, could be useful to grab an accurate lynch. For the early game, nah I don't think so, and agree on for the fun of the game as well.

Reads wise, personally I don't have any strong feelings or instinct towards anyone right now. But if anyone have really really big suspicions about someone, do speak up though, aside from all these pressure lynch and such. I see pretty much most/all lynch are just pressure lynches, which I just never do since I prefer to read and follow until I have comfortable reads. But yea if anyone has strong suspicions and wants to make a case for a vamp, please do so. Even if we don't end up lynching them, it would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)