NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
would someone who thinks moody is scummy do an iso on him and explain why, i don't really remember a lot of his posts and i dont feel like going through the whole thread

I'm on mobile and I left the page open while on another page
Sorry I don't understand. Were you sitting on this page clicking refresh while staring at my profile?
And yes I've been checking in every 5 or so minutes as I am active rn

Ok, there's coincidences. I checked when you posted about me.

But anyhow you're just gonna say I was sitting in front of the screen laughing maniacally as vampires do because only scum would do that.

You're seriously over-analyzing what I'm doing here. I don't think before I post (we'll now I am thinking seeing as anything I say will be aggressively scrutinized by you)
He's a quiet because he's grinding that sweet double XP weekend loot.

I don't blame him personally
Currently I don't really feel too strong towards any one particular person being scum, everyone seems to be fighting their own little wars against each other. Currently though I'd have to say Vote Blue_Tornado
Not scum btw
these are his only posts over 3 pages. He didn't even give any intention of posting until i called him out for lurking on the thread and only gave excuses rather than posting any of his thoughts as he was "checking the thread" then his latest post is just giving a bread and butter "analysis" of the game and hopping on a BW

trying really hard to be funny + offering themselves as a sacrifice makes me feel a bit sick but champ does both of these things as town and makes wacky plays but it's unlike him to only have a faint read on someone @ this stage although this is forum soo....
May I know why it's unlike me to only have a faint read on someone? Just because I didn't read someone because of insufficient reasons, it's "unlike me"? Great.
i dont think champ is the type of player who would, as scum, offer himself as a sacrifice knowing that nobody would take him up on that offer, i think he is just noobtown that doesn't rly know what to do
I understand why you said that nobody will take up my offer, because indeed taking my offer will make the person who took my offer scummy. Nor do I disagree upon being called noobtown because of me trying to "sacrifice", but are you one of those who would risk a good PR, let's take Vampire Hunter, to be random lynched OR atleast get them claimed? Because by random lynch, there is a chance that a PR may get lynched. And I have no interest in having that on D1. I actually thought that this was more than obvious.

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
these are his only posts over 3 pages. He didn't even give any intention of posting until i called him out for lurking on the thread and only gave excuses rather than posting any of his thoughts as he was "checking the thread" then his latest post is just giving a bread and butter "analysis" of the game and hopping on a BW
I'm too scared to post anything at this point because of how tunnelvisioned you are on lynching me

I'm innocent but I have no clue how to convey that without you calling scum

im willing to risk a pr having to claim, not lynching is really dumb, i thought we discussed this like on page 1 and 2
UncleSam's Plan? If you seriously are fine with it, I guess then I will work with it. And I guess I did say before that I practically SR TBz, but I didn't have enough material to go for a lynch. But if we are going for a situation where I'm forced to anyhow lynch someone, it's TBz.
can tbz/tma/champ stop editing posts
Grammar for god's sake? And I often forget one or two words which can be added to make more sense out of my post. What's wrong in that?

I'm too scared to post anything at this point because of how tunnelvisioned you are on lynching me

I'm innocent but I have no clue how to convey that without you calling scum
i'm continuing to lynch you because you aren't contributing to the game after being called out on not posting even when i've admitted to tunnelling you for pressure your reaction has been full of bullshit excuses so far with a slight hint of hopping on a bw avec no reasoning and i'm pconfident u could be vamp at this stage

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
UncleSam's Plan? If you seriously are fine with it, I guess then I will work with it. And I guess I did say before that I practically SR TBz, but I didn't have enough material to go for a lynch. But if we are going for a situation where I'm forced to anyhow lynch someone, it's TBz
I mean, ideally we would just lynch via normal scumhunting, and if a power role has to claim to stop a lynch on them, so be it. I mean as much as lynching a power role would get rid of the possibility that the backup would become a vampire, it also provides insurance against a bad lynch, it isn't the worst of things to lynch a power role due to the existence of the backup.

That being said, when you say "the risk of lynching a power role", the only way we avoid that is by not lynching at all, which in my opinion is incredibly foolish because we wouldn't be able to gain any information over how the lynch happens.

I'm keeping my vote on Blue_Tornado for now, I really feel like Earlio is just noobtown that doesn't know what he is doing.

While I feel that is the case there's still a much larger chance that we random lynch an important town rather than a vamp. Smarter to just focus on the hunter's target.
If I had any role of significance I wouldn't say this
these initial posts don't give me a noobtown vibe he doesn't start acting like that until this post

I want to tr earlio for sheeping me for no reason on an rvs thats just the cutest thing

champ is probably town too
I understand none of those acronyms but I'm flattered anyhow
Wait nvm tr is townread. So I know 50% of those acronyms!
the tone of his first few posts is pretty cold but that flips to puppy dog friendliness

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
i'm continuing to lynch you because you aren't contributing to the game after being called out on not posting even when i've admitted to tunnelling you for pressure your reaction has been full of bullshit excuses so far with a slight hint of hopping on a bw avec no reasoning and i'm pconfident u could be vamp at this stage
Ok firstly what is a "bw avec" and what, in your definition, is not a bullshit excuse? I'll just claim vanilla townie now (because I am one) and still be called scum for having consistency issues and be called useless as this is my first NOC game and I'm trying to learn the ropes. I'm trying to find a way to not sound like scum and I can't which sucks, because I'd like to at least see town win (or vamp through Sam's weird plan) for a few days. Anything I say at this point will be wrapped into an older post you'll dig up and say it's a contradiction, which it probably will be, because I've never played one of these before so I don't know what the best strategy is. I'm choking here but honestly I can't think of any other way to not get further attacked.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
His near baseless push on TBZ came out of left field and feels scummy to me. From what I've read of TBZ he seems pretty solidly town to me, but I'm really not hard set on voting anyone in particular right now. I'll be easily swung if I see some solid reasoning behind lynching someone else I'll switch my vote. Chances are we won't hit the vamp and just end up nabbing a particularly aggressive/idly vanilla townie which really doesn't hurt us in the long run.

Going to bed now, I'll see what develops tomorrow.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think we might have a lot of tie votes here? Not too sure. Anyway, I'm gonna go with vote moody. Pretty much because I feel like Walrein's out of game in general read of moody to probably being a safer bet than the current pressure reads we have.

Up for changes if anything crops up.

Unofficial Vote Count

Blue_Tornado (3): Thunder~Ballz, zorbees, Earlio
The Mawile Ace (2): Blue_Tornado, Hawkie
Thunder~Ballz (2): The Mawile Ace, Champ1604
Earlio (1): acidphoenix
zorbees (1): UncleSam
Asek (1): MoodyCloud
MoodyCloud (1): Walrein
UncleSam(1): Asek

Not Voting (3): sandshrewz

i think this is correct i'm happy with BT/TMA lynch and disagree with TBZ

oh rip i forgot shrewz

Unofficial Vote Count V2

Blue_Tornado (3): Thunder~Ballz, zorbees, Earlio
The Mawile Ace (2): Blue_Tornado, Hawkie
Thunder~Ballz (2): The Mawile Ace, Champ1604
MoodyCloud (2): Walrein, sandshrewz
Earlio (1): acidphoenix
zorbees (1): UncleSam
Asek (1): MoodyCloud
UncleSam(1): Asek

Not Voting (0):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)