mattj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for delayed reply, I just finished finals and moving out of my dorm. I really wish I would be ready this year, but I literally still have Everything to learn and it's too long a trip to regionals if I have no chance! It seems like the most. fun. ever. though I don't know any other pokefans irl!
    ditto. Just getting back into pokes. I wont be very serious about it due football. I have been playing CoD competitive lately.
    Hey Matt. Any idea where I could some info about what the tier-1 teams are for VGC 2011? I'm hoping to play, but I have been so busy with school, and don't even know what's good, much less have a team thought out. Thanks :)
    c: c: Wow thank you so much! I never ever expected people to be so helpful! I'm scouring the skarmbliss site right now! I'm trying to read everything and study up on all the articles and the Gen 5 rng thread so maybe by next year's VGC I could have a tiny chance to play! Thank you again!
    I don't even know what IRC is. I am such a noob, that if you imagined a person who knew absolutely nothing about Pokemon, I know less than them. :C
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OHHHHH MAIHHHHHHHHH GAWDDDDDDD

wtf mattj
    where do you get the inspiration to do that hahahahahh
    Working on my team... Thinking volcano bug, water toad, electric bug, ummm dam those new names! But I'm banking on the opponent using trick room or using it myself if they tailwind. I need a good trick user.
    Hey, maatj, how's it going. I'm not sure if you remember me, but it's me, the person from serebii forums. Anyways, I had a small favour to ask you, and I don't really know anyone else on these forums, so I decided to ask you. Do you have a random Thundurus to lend? I need it to RNG Landorus. I promise I will give you the Thundurus back.
    I was asking for a decent VGC spread, if they are diffrent for singles.
    It's in Newark, again? If it is, I might go.
    Thats what I wana know...guess I worded it wrong...Yes I want to know where the VGC stuff is for Gen 5 :p
    Hey I can't find the Uber and OU cat for Gen 5. They release it yet or is it in prices and where is it then.
    Hey, got any VGC tips? I feel like using my favorite Unova Pokemon, but I have no idea if they'd be good (Chandelure, Jellicent, Lillligant, Samurott, Whimsicott, Virizion, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Reuniclus, Zebstrika, and Gothitelle).
    Aha, yeah, just getting a pick-up team ready to load up on rare candies for IV checking so i'm going to give getting a Jolly Virizion a try with that method soon as. C:
    Awesome, thanks. c:

Ah, i'll look into it. I saw a video on the non c-gear RNGing and it looked pretty do-able, at least for the stationary legendaries but discovering I couldn't do it on my DSi was a bit of a bummer. Hopefully C-gear won't be too much harder to use.
    Ah, it'd have been worth it I imagine, what with the Dive Ball animation looking as epic as it does. *shot*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…