aifaM wolF: Game Over! Kharozz wins!

woah woah woah woah.

i promise i'm a villager. i've just been inconveniently sleeping during the days (read: fuck school). i'm going to set my alarm clock and wake up to it to participate in lynches (read: less homework).

Here's my role PM.

Earthworm said:
You are Jiraiya. Your night action is Night x - Discover USER. Starting Night 3, you may find out the alliance of a member. You win if the Village wins.
Just give me until night 3. I promise I can make a villager win.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lol wtf is that supposed to be raito light. "you may find out the alliance of a member"? Lol someone push this over majority and let's get on with this game.

Edit: There isn't going to be a night 3 at this rate raito light so even if you ARE telling the truth you are useless. My bet would be you aren't though.

I agree that his PM is almost certainly fake, given the obscurity of his character and the ridiculousness of his night action but I'm hesitant to push it over the edge right away.

You have until Earthworm gets online to save yourself.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I agree that his PM is almost certainly fake, given the obscurity of his character and the ridiculousness of his night action but I'm hesitant to push it over the edge right away.

You have until Earthworm gets online to save yourself.
Why not push it over the edge? The only reason he would lie is because he is a wolf, and if he WERE telling the truth(ya right) then he is useless and "just" a villager. I agree we shouldn't be lynching villagers but it really seems like there is absolutely no risk involved here.

Edit: It is even more obvious his role is fake because he makes the same grammar mistakes he does in his regular post in his role pm "you will find out the alliance of a member" vs. "I promise I can make a village win". Ya he's pretty obviously bad.

Edit2: Alright wait like 5 minutes guys while I talk to him.

Edit3: Ya...talked to Raito Light and he admitted he was a wolf. Lynch him lol.

Quite honestly?

Because no matter how many votes we get, he won't die till Earthworm comes back. Let him have the time he will have anyway.

He likely won't survive, but give him a chance.

Or alternatively:

Lets see him struggle while he tries to save himself from the inevitable.

I have been informed that he is actually Yagami Light.

Lynch raito light

It didn't take long this time. Over half of the population had been decimated, and those left were resolute.

'I hate the quiet!' yelled UncleSam, twitching from accumulated nerves and shock. 'Get him!' He pointed at Raito Light, who had been sitting idly on a bench, eating crisps, doing homework, and largely ignoring the scene.

At once, the 'crowd' converged on Raito Light, who hastily backed away, dropping the crisps and holding the book aloft. 'This is not my math homework! This is the Death Note, bane of the Chinese youth! I have written all your names in this, and you'll all die of heart attacks in--'

Just how long until they were to fall down dead they did not hear, because Earthworm had crept up on him from behind and stabbed him to death with a pen before he could say 'sixty seconds'. UncleSam picked up the Death Note and read out the insert:

You are Yagami Light. Your night action is Night x - Write down USER in Death Note. USER will die. In the PM you send, state the kill flavour you would like used in the update. You win if you are the last man standing.

Having dispensed of another wolf, everyone went back to their houses in order to plot murder, pray for survival, and participate in other everyday activities. Meanwhile, the moon had risen, ominously obscured by clouds...

Night 2 ends in 24 hours.

Quiet. Still. Empty, even. The morning has crept into the village slowly; grey fog filters like cold breath through the square as the town groggily rises. Cautiously, they open their doors, unsure of what to expect.

There, in the middle of the road, lies Dogfish44, the local Hateful Homeless Man. His coat has always been tattered, but now it's been torn to shreds, and his limbs, which appear to have been gnawed on and spat out, are scattered wantonly over the path. Uneven splotches of blood stain the cobblestones.

'That's sick and disgusting.' billymills observes wryly. 'He can't even clean up his own dinner table.'

'There's no role PM, so maybe it was eaten,' reports Exarius, who had been scouring the street for even a scrap of paper. 'All we know is that he was the Hateful Homeless Man.'

It's then that they look to the left of Dogfish44's mangled body (or the six or so parts thereof remaining) and notice a familiar trickle of water. With a suspicious look at each other, they follow the trail into the nearest house. The eagle posters lining the walls make it obvious who lives here, as does the dead and drenched body prone on the floor. Drip, drip, drip. It appears that this person had fallen and knocked their head on something while trying to wrench their leaky tap shut... Poor UncleSam.

You are the Mastermind. Your night action is Night x - Eliminate USER. You will put together a masterful plan that will results in USER's death that night. Your second night action is Night x - Isolate USER. USER will be immune from night actions other than kills that night. You may not target the same player with both night actions on the same night, and you may not target yourself. You win if you are the last man standing.

'I think Towelie's a goner, too,' said Xyphang nervously.

Darkamber8828 shrugs. 'Well, I'm pretty sure no one is getting any sleep anymore, so there's no reason he wouldn't be here.'

When they find Towelie in his house, they notice numerous holes on his bloodied body that can only mean one thing. Not a game of whack-a-mole, but a professional. A dangerous professional with a gun!

You are Queen Elizabeth II. Your night action is Night x - Declare Britain to be an ally of USER. This action may not have any effect if some unspecified conditions are not met. Your vote counts for two during the lynch votes. You win if the Village wins.

With a rueful look, Xyphang picks up the ornate crown still lying on Towelie's head. 'Hey, it's worth a lot,' he says defensively, 'and he doesn't need--'

'I'll take that, thank you,' jumpluff interrupts smoothly, swiping the crown and sticking it on her head. 'We don't need any more royalty complexes.'

'How the fuck did you sneak up like that.' billymills demands.

'Trade secrets. Now, get to lynching! It shouldn't take too long, at most 24 hours, given there are so few of you. Earthworm, clean up the bodies!'

Armed with a mop and a bucket, Earthworm begins cleaning up the blood, as the rest of the town heads towards the lynching square, eyes narrowed and minds focused, neighbours in distrust of neighbours...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)