aifaM wolF: Game Over! Kharozz wins!

Another night full of howling and occasional screaming has come to a close. Kharozz, his eyes ringed in grey from a sleepless night, finally decides to embrace the day. When he opens his door, he spies his fellow townspeople on their porches, staring right back at him.

'Rough night, huh?' he quips, eyes darting around to check who's there.

'Shut up.' says billymills, the token grumpy villager, and he rubs his eyes blearily.

Xyphang, or what's left of him, lies in the middle of the street. It seems this time, however, the one who chose to feast on his innards has exhibited better dining manners. Xyphang's body is entirely gone, but his head remains, eyes unnervingly open in terror, as does his iconic blue hat.

'He must have been the Corrupt Cop,' Kharozz deduces, 'judging from that hat. Not even a crumb of his role PM, though.'

They move further on, Darkamber8828 joining them. He wears the same expression as the others: resolute, resigned, and definitely not refreshed.

In theangryscientist's house, they come across something they'd rather have not seen. His body, glorious in its nudity, is supine on the carpet. His tongue lolls, and it looks stretched, pulled even; his eyeballs are completely missing.

'We needed censorship for this,' complains Darkamber8828, covering his eyes.

'Forget censorship,' says Kharozz. 'Look!' He points to the power sockets. 'See? They're still on, but nothing's plugged in. Lab safety 101, people! Not to mention you'd expect the science man to be meticulous about details like this.'

You are the Torturer. Your night action is Night x - Torture USER. You will be forwarded any PMs that USER received from the host the past cycle. Nobody can survive your torture, so at the end of the night USER will die. You win if you are the last man standing.

The others shrug and pay a visit to Exarius. Predictably, he isn't there to welcome his guests... or, more accurately, he is, if you count his bullet-ridden dead body. Still, at least they got their role PM!

You are Jackal. Your night action is Night x - Mole USER. You will leak USER's information, resulting in his death. Upon inspection, you will appear to be a village-aligned Question Asker with the following role PM 'You are a Fortune Teller. Your night action is Night x - Ask Y/N Question. In the PM, specify a question about the game that the host can answer with Yes or No. You will receive the answer by the next day. You win if the village wins.' You win if you are the last man standing.

'Sorry about the whole penis thing,' jumpluff says, ignoring Earthworm's scarlet blushing. 'It was necessary for you to see that. Anyway, speaking of necessary, here's the deadline: 24 hours. Have fun!'

eta: pms sent

Lynch billymills If Kharozz is a wolf, I'm going to kill myself. Seriously.

Won't be around for the update. I gotta take a piano lesson, then go to tennis, then go to Chicago for the rest of the day.

So...guys. I'm not really sure who to trust..or really, what to do. Unless one of you happens to be a village killer? If not...game over for me.

On a separate note

In theangryscientist's house, they come across something they'd rather have not seen. His body, glorious in its nudity, is supine on the carpet. His tongue lolls, and it looks stretched, pulled even; his eyeballs are completely missing.
I just read that again. It's actually really creepy. >.<

EDIT: His tongue lolls? The jaw was ripped out? o.O
EDIT 2: Can't. Fall. BLEEPing. ASLEEP.

This is so boring,' whines jumpluff. 'Can't they just vote for someone?'

'Oh, but they have o.o,' responded Earthwom over IRC, his typing sounding suspiciously like rapid-fire shooting.

Rapid-fire shooting...

billymills stops. Stares. His jaw drops wide open, his trademark cigar falling unnoticed to the ground.

And he begins to run for it.

'Stop them!' yells Kharozz. 'They're interrupting the billyroll!'

Earthworm and jumpluff click their fingers like they're in a production of the Wizard of Oz. Suddenly, billy finds himself surrounded in every direction by poker-faced, gun-wielding gangsters. They look at him impassively. If billymills's jaw could fall further, it would plummet.

'But you're my men! I hired you!' he splutters, verging on incomprehensible in his indignance and shock. 'I don't believe it!'

They shrug and look at the hosts for further direction. jumpluff looks at billy with pity and says, 'As a mafia man, you should know never to trust anyone.'

Earthworm jerks his head in a nod at the gangsters, and billymills falls to the ground in a volley of gunshots. Blood gushes from his orifices and surrounds him in an insidious scarlet pool.

You are the Mafia Boss. Your night action is Night x - Send cronies to make an offer USER can't refuse. They will riddle USER's body with bullets, leaving him dead. You have professionals guarding your home, and so you cannot be killed at night. You do not have any partners in this game. You win if the Mafia wins.

'So, anyway,' the more talkative host continues brightly, rocking on her feet in excitement. 'I guess you're wondering what happens now, right? Nightfall?' And her hand moves to the pistol attached to her waist. The reddening skylight gleams off the shiny, sleek barrel. Kharozz and Darkamber8828, both feeling they're too close to her for comfort, move back.

'No, let them fight it out,' said Earthworm. 'I'm in the mood for violence.'

jumpluff shrugs and her hand moves away. Kharozz and Darkamber8828 stare at her wordlessly, and she sighs. 'Can't you read between the--'

But before she can finish her sentence, Darkamber8828 slumps and crashes to the ground, having been sliced through with a single stealthy slash of Kharozz's razor-sharp claw.

You are the Psychotic Vacuum Cleaner Salesman. Your night action is Night x - Intrude on USER. USER will attack you furiously for intruding so late, and you will kill him in self-defense. Your second night action is Night x - Turn vacuum on USER. USER will be unable to complete night actions on that night. You win if you are the last man standing.

'So, Kharozz, congratulations!' says jumpluff, once Kharozz has finished devouring Darkamber8828 voraciously. Kharozz looks up at her, blood dripping from his canines, and his eyes narrow. Appetite glows in his eyes--

jumpluff screams. 'It isn't full m--aaaaagh!'

Oh, shit.

You are the Werewolf. Your night action is Night x - Eat USER. You will tear USER to shreds and eat him, quite obviously resulting in his death. You win if you are the last man standing.

Kharozz wins. Game over. Congratulations!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How did billy not win that? There was a clear majority of "no lynch" after his post at 9:24 AM, so there should not have been a lynch today. At which point, billy would have auto-won.

Regardless, good game all.

How did billy not win that? There was a clear majority of "no lynch" after his post at 9:24 AM, so there should not have been a lynch today. At which point, billy would have auto-won.

Regardless, good game all.
Withdraw vote is not equivalent to a vote for No Lynch.

Kharozz won because he was holding an item that prevented him from being hooked (as well as an item that put his abilities at the highest priority, so the roleblock evading item didn't really matter).

I'll try to post a postgame tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)