Badge Project

I really like stellar's even though it's not what the are looking for.

Sould dew is cute but seems overly specific. But it does look cool...

the knuckle badge seems to be appropriate for the defeating of the smogon frontier.

all similar in style to the third sinnoh badge, but these are checkmarks!!

and in action:

the knuckle badge seems to be appropriate for the defeating of the smogon frontier.

all similar in style to the third sinnoh badge, but these are checkmarks!!

and in action:
I don't like how thick the outline is, other than that, it looks great

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, I've 'improved the basic design... a bit. And I expanded into more areas.

As well as several recolours, I've tried out a couple of of different ideas, including crossed ticks, spiral ticks, and a colourwheel tick. The two in the bottom right hand corner are an idea that I like for a badge; a Rose. I will update this with scale versions as soon as possible.

EDIT: Smaller versions, scaled down to the correct size.

I think I may have made these too complex. In any case, you get the general idea, and I should really find a way to scale these without MSPaint. Please give criticism so I can improve these.

Also, the Roses next to other badges:

I think I like the red one best. Comments and Criticism are appreciated.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
X-Act does pixel art?????

Button up and Button down compared to Aeolus' flat tick (converted to green):

And a cream beveled tick:

the flower one is good, but is it really what we are looking for?

EDIT: I've made some with colored BG.

EDIT (again): And seeing as my photobucket reorganization have left all of the links broken, here are all of the ones I have done so far:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)