Be unpopular or die! Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
a)Kakth, Malfunction, Maris, Sgt Woodsy, Fink, Plopper, rayquazamaster776, Johann, Blue Tornado, RaRe555, porygon3, Solstice, -Mind-, askaninjask, HD, jumpluff, TotalPotato, (17)
b)Class, Nook, Team Aether, Fireburn, Pidge, DCJ, Staraptor Call, Jimbo, Dogfish44, Earthworm, forks,(11)
c)Sledge, Thorns, asim, FinnRagetti, Igor, Altair, Fangren, Objection, The_Chaser, jc104, polelover44, LightWolf, junior(13)
d)Kharozz, reyscarface, Blackhawk11, billymills, supermarth64, Bass, BynineB, Slyguy46, UncleSam, cantab, Mekkah,(11)

Anyone who voted a or didn't vote is eliminated.

Users that are unpopular:

Jimbo
The_Chaser
supermarth64
junior
Earthworm
UncleSam
Fireburn
billymills
Class
BynineB
asim
DCJ
Kharozz
LightWolf
Nook
Bass
Altair
Dogfish44
Objection
jc104
Mekkah
reyscarface
cantab
Slyguy46
Igor
Team Aether
Blackhawk11
Thorns
FinnRagetti
Staraptor Call
Sledge
Fangren
forks
polelover44
Pidge

Users that are dead:
Guesty
pastel
Maris
Alakapimp
Johann
Solstice
TotalPotato
Sgt Woodsy
Raverist
RaRe555
Fink
HD
porygon3
-Mind-
Kakth
rayquazamaster776
Royal Regice
reachzero
Phantasia
askaninkask
Malfunction
McGrue
jumpluff
Blue_Tornado

PM the response to Veedrock.

The question:

In secret, I am...
a) chaos' mom
b)Barack Obama
c) a random Russian guy
d) an alien

Go!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So, no one pick C because its like the obvious choice and every else will pick it. You don't want to be thought of as...popular...do you? *threatening glare*

Yay, I'm unpopular ... hey, wait a minute ...

Obvious choice is obvious ... after all, we need CHANGE!!!

In other news, I'm actually part Russian, and guy is in my name.

I wonder how posting to vote C would be a good idea. For people who do what they read, they'd vote for it. For those who think about it, will pick another choice. For those overanalyzing it (expecting no one to pick C), they will pick C. Then if they uber analyze it...it just goes on from there. Pretty much you confuse the overthinkers to the point of picking the Russians or the aliens or Obama or chao's mom. Who knows what to do?

Why are these uncool fools PMing me? It's a nightmare.

On a serious note, if you send a PM to Purple Wobbuffet but I don't receive anything you're SOL. Make sure I receive your entry.

To address some points in the last thread; 1) it's not the host's job to make sure you're active, it's your responsibility to check the forum regularly if you sign up for a game; and 2) 2 days is more than enough time. This isn't mafia where people need to collaborate to make decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)