Be unpopular or die! Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as long as there's more than two, you can play on until there's one or two left. If there's two left, you're stuck and they both win (imo). I suppose you could theoretically also have no winners, if everyone votes for the same option.

Out of curiosity, what happens at the end when there are hardly any people left?
It ends when everyone is dead. Assuming a tie for most popular results in those who chose both being killed, everyone must die. Some just die later than others.

Of course, Purple Wobb could just give a question with only one answer choice, and thus kill everyone.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok...so far almost everyone has voted C on the thread. It seems quite obvious to me that anyone who votes C from here on out is pretty much resigning themselves to losing. Just saying.

Ok...so far almost everyone has voted C on the thread. It seems quite obvious to me that anyone who votes C from here on out is pretty much resigning themselves to losing. Just saying.
What people say in their posts =/= what people vote for. For all you know, even though I implied I voted for C, I might have actually voted for any of the other three answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)