CAP 11 CAP 11 - Part 9 - Art Poll 2

What art should be used for CAP 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why not? it's not like there's any better reason to vote for one design over another.
How about fitting the Fighting/Dark typing, fitting the stat spread and looking like it can have the abilities Volt Absorb and Lightningrod? Those aren't better reasons despite being more relevant to the CAP than Battle Capacity?

I don't mind people saying a particular design would look awesome in Battle Capacity. I just don't want that being the only reason to pick one design over the others, and (as far as I'm aware) that hasn't happened yet.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I don't mind people saying a particular design would look awesome in Battle Capacity. I just don't want that being the only reason to pick one design over the others, and (as far as I'm aware) that hasn't happened yet.
Why do you care? People are allowed to vote no matter how illogical their reasoning may seem.

Voted SEO, mainly because I think it just looks plain awesome. I love the shading to it, and the color and build make it look a lot like a Dark/ Fighting type. Also, it fits the stat spread the best(semi bulky looking, DEFINITELY looks like a special attacker that can pull off a Close Combat, could be fast) and the horns could pull off a Volt Absorb I think.

Been lurking on CAP for a little while now but just had to vote!
Voted for DougJustDoug simply because his design has everything as well as looking totally kick ass :D

All of the art produced however was amazing, might have ago myself next time around.
Kudos to aragornbird and Wyverii too because those designs where awesome too.

Also gutted that Paras' Wrestler submission was DQed because I think that could have been a real contender...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)