Other EVO Workshop Process Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon with Concept has always been what I have advicated for The way I see it, If you do it the other way, you are taking a normal CAP, and then shoehorning some pokemon to fit it. If you are going to choose concept first by it self, then I would rather have it be a regular CAP

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Concept w/Selection Stage Afterward

For all the reasons stated in the Process Thread. A Concept should stand on its own, not be the ill-considered application of a slipshod concept on a random favorite.

Pokemon w/ Concept

Although I prefer this method for the reasons stated above, regardless of which we choose, I'm confident the community will come through in picking a concept that is neither contrived nor merely fanboyish.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Pokemon w/ Concept
To be honest, I was primarily in favor of Concept w/ Selection Stage afterwards, but a few users brought up some good points about this. Sure, this has a much higher chance of fanboy syndrome, but if we did Concept then Selection, that makes it no different than a CaP project. Though either choice would suit me just fine.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Final Tally:

Pokemon w/ Concept: 10

Concept w/ Selection Stage After: 19

Total Votes: 29

Majority: 32/2 + 1 = 17

Concept w/Selection Stage After is selected.

If a mod can close this, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)