Fusion Moves - [Fusion Evolution Companion Project]

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Actually you did it right, I can't believe I looked over the thread. Sorry guys. Thanks for the assist ludicrousity

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Learned By: Sablemimez
Name: Delayed Telepathy
Fused Moves: Quash + Psychic
New Type: Psychic
Classification: Special
Base Power: 80
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20 (32 Max)
Effect: User moves last in it's priority bracket
Target: 1 Opponent

A slightly weaker psychic, which is adjusted to abuse Slow 'n' Steady

Learned By: Houndlion
Name: Vengeance Kick
Fused Moves: Payback + Double Kick
New Type: Fighting
Classification: Physical
Accuracy: 90%
Power Points: 20 (32 Max)
Effect: Hits twice if the user has taken damage this turn.
Target: User

A neat way to get rid of priority spammers. A 160 BP move with no drawback is extremely good, and with the way that this meta works (insanely high stats, like speed) 112 is quite slow, allowing this move to do serious damage.

Learned By: Aegilene
Name: Strengthening Shield
Fused Moves: Fell Stinger + Kings Shield (WHY DOES TECHNO BLAST HAVE TO BE NORMAL TYPE?!)
New Type: Steel
Classification: Status
Power Points: 5 (Max 8)
Effect: +4 priority; If the opponent makes contact, raise this pokemons attack by 2 stages. Blocks incoming attacks.
Z-Power: Raises Attack by 2 stages

Will finish later

Last edited:
Name: Foul Dazzle (Foul Play + Dazzling Gleam)
New Type: Fairy
Base Power: 95
Accuracy: 100
Power Points: 15 (24)
Effect: This move utilises the opponent's current Special Attack stat into the calculation of this move. This takes status conditions and stat boosts/drops into consideration but does not include any boost from the opponent's ability.
Target: Single Opponent

Name: U-Shield (U-turn + King Shield)
New Type: Bug
Base Power: --
Accuracy: --
Power Points: 10 (16)
Effect: +4 Priority. The user protects itself from damage. If any Pokémon makes direct contact, the user is switched out
Z-U-Shield: Reset user's stats

Name: Inferno Cannon (Inferno + Flash Cannon)
New Type: Fire
Effect: 100% chance to reduce the opponent's Special Defense
Target: Single opponent

Name: Fake Spite (Fake Out + Spite)
New Type: Ghost
Base Power: 40
Effect: +3 Priority. Causes opponent to flinch. Reduces the PP of the move the target would use unless it switches out. It only works the first turn the user is on battle
Target: Single opponent

Name: Scalding Burst (Scald + Metal Burst)
New Type: Water
Base Power: --
Effect: Damages the last Pokemon to hit the user with 100% of the damage inflicted on the user. Always burns the target
Target: Last Pokemon to hit the user

Name: Magma Hurricane (Hurricane + Magma Storm)
Base Power: 100
Accuracy: 75
Power Points: 5 (8)
Effect: 100% chance to confuse the target
Target: Single Opponent

Last edited:
Let's start off with this:
Learned by: Sablemimez
Name: Mystical Barrier (Confuse Ray+Reflect)
Base Power: -
Accuracy: -
Power Points: 15
Effect: The user sets up a wall for five turns. If the opponent hits a user or the user's allies with physical attack while the wall is active, then it confuses the opponent.
Target: Self and Allies
Z-Move: Raises both defense and special attack by 1 stage.

With Sablemimez's higher special defense, physical attacks will be more effective. With this move, physical attackers will also have a rough time taking Sablemimez out.

Will add more later

Last edited:
User: Loppeye
Black Out (Shadow Sneak + Fake Out)
Type: Ghost
Target: One Adjacent Pokémon
Description: The user surrounds the target with an area of unnatural darkness and uses it to strike from the shadows. This surprise attack is guaranteed to make the target flinch, but only works on the first turn the user is in the battle.
Effect: +3 priority. 100% chance to cause flinching on hit. Only works first turn out.
Makes contact.
Z-Move: Never-Ending Nightmare (100 BP Physical)

User: Aegilene
Shift Shield (Shift Gear + King's Shield)
Type: Steel
Base Power:
Accuracy: —%
Description: Anyone who makes contact with this protective barrier has their muscles underclocked, reducing their Attack and Speed stats.
Effect: +4 priority. Protects the Pokémon from attacking moves for 1 turn. Foes who make contact during this time receive -1 Speed and -1 Attack. When used by Aegilene, causes it to revert to Shield Forme.
Z-Power: Resets user's lowered stats.

User: Houndlion
Gun Del Sol (Flash Cannon + Sunny Day)
Type: Fire
Power Points: 5 (8)
Target: One Adjacent Pokémon
Description: The user fires a beam of pure sunlight at the target to deal damage. The attack's sheer radiance bathes the battlefield in harsh sunlight for 5 turns.
Effect: Sets Sunny Day for 5 turns (8 with Heat Rock) prior to dealing damage.
Z-Move: Inferno Overdrive (160 BP Special)

This is a move that's obviously useful for Mega Houndlion. It can set sun and then attack with a Sun- and Solar Power-boosted move in the same turn.

Edit: modified Houndlion's move to not use Sacred Sword as one of the base moves so I can make it Special-based. (As a side note, the reference becomes even more blatant as a result.)
Edit 2: added in-game descriptions for the sake of being flashy.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Name: Torturing Slumber (Hypnosis + Nightmare)
Accuracy: 70
Power Points: 16
Effect: Puts target to sleep and nightmares it
Target: One foe
Z-Move: -1 Speed

Name: Hard Gear (Shift Gear + Iron Defense)
Power Points: Max 32
Effect: Boosts Speed and Defense by two stages, Attack by one.
Z-Move: Boosts Sp Def by two as well

Name: Downgrade Kick (Snarl + Double Kick)
New Type: Dark
Base Power: 55
Power Points: 24
Effect: Hits twice. Each hit has a 100% chance of lowering foe's Special Attack
Target: All Oponents

Name: False Encouragement (Encore + Torment)
Power Points: 32
Acc:100
Effect: Encores target, then torments it
Target: One foe
Z-Move: Blocks foe

Name: Wave Crash (Water Pulse + Rock Blast)
New Type: Water
Power Points: Max 24
Effect: Hits 2 to 5 times. Each hit has a 20% confusion chance
Target: One Foe

Name: Heat Up (Work Out + Eruption)
Power Points: Max 16
Effect: Boosts Atk and SpAtk depending on the user's HP. If the user has 40% HP or less, boosts by one stage. If it has 41 to 80%, Boosts by two stages. If it has 81% or more, 3 Stages. Priority -1
Z-Move: Boosts by 3 regardless of HP

While a +3 may sound broken, keep in mind that this mon is 4x weak to SR and in order to get the +3 it needs to be at 81% HP or more, and the move has negative priority. On the other hand (Wing?), the +2 is still very useful and you can keep your HP at good levels with Roost

Hope I didn't break anything

Last edited:
Actually as long as the other attack its fused with is special its quite fine.
That's the thing though: it wasn't. If it had been fused with a Special move I wouldn't have even made it a question. Original fusion was Sacred Sword+Sunny Day, which is physical/status. I switched it to Flash Cannon+Sunny Day since it being Special (and thus able to both set up and take advantage of Mega Houndlion's Solar Power in the same turn) is more important to me than it being based on Sacred Sword.

G-Luke

Name: Playful Grace (Payback + Dazzling Gleam)
Typing: Fairy
Base Power: 50
Power Points: 10 (Max 16)
Effect: Doubles in power if it moves after foe, or if the foe switches in.
Target: 1 Foe

Great STAB for Sablemimez (my first fusion!!)

Reserving Metal Sound + Hurricane (Peatran)

Metal Burst + Surf (Bastioking)

Sucker Punch + Flash Cannon (Houndlion)

Name: Bait and Switch
Effect: Taunts the foe and then switches out.
Target: Single
Z-Move: Restores replacement's HP
The most annoying VoltTurn teams are the ones where each member is immune to something the others are weak to. Houndlion here fears Fighting, Ground, and Fire, but there are plenty of fusions that would love to come in one one or more of those types, so why not guarantee they can? Invest in speed, TauntTurn out of there into a ghost or something involving Heatran.

Name: Reflect Force
Effect: Returns 1.5 times the damage dealt by the foe's last attack. The move fails if it's a Substitute that takes the hit. In Double Battles, Metal Burst will hit the last opponent that dealt damage to the user; Metal Burst cannot affect allied Pokémon.
Target: Self
Priority: -5
Essentially a variant on Metal Burst, since Loppunite is unreleased and thus unavailable to Loppeye. Counter and Mirror Coat are mentioned directly in its description so this is simply more efficient than running both.

Name: Relaxation
Effect: Raises the user's Special Defense by one stage and restores 25% of the user's HP.
Z-Move: Reverts stats

Name: Firestorm
Base Power: 110
Accuracy: 70%
Effect: Deals damage and has a 30% chance of burning the target. When used in Harsh Sunlight, it will always burn and has 100% accuracy, but when used in Rain it will never burn and has an accuracy of 50%.
Obviously once Mega Peatran is available this will never miss regardless of weather, but it's based on Hurricane and basic Peatran's not bad anyway.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
The most annoying VoltTurn teams are the ones where each member is immune to something the others are weak to. Houndlion here fears Fighting, Ground, and Fire, but there are plenty of fusions that would love to come in one one or more of those types, so why not guarantee they can? Invest in speed, TauntTurn out of there into a ghost or something involving Heatran.
I'm assuming thisis based on Volt Switch. If it is, you have to change it. The moves you use to fuse have to be the same type as the parent's

I'm assuming thisis based on Volt Switch. If it is, you have to change it. The moves you use to fuse have to be the same type as the parent's
Dr_Dinosaur's Loppeye move is also not based on moves that share the parents' types. Also not sure how Bastioking's move works but it looks like it might not be based on anything that has one of Bastiodon's types.

G-Luke

Name: Reflect Force
Effect: Returns 1.5 times the damage dealt by the foe's last attack. The move fails if it's a Substitute that takes the hit. In Double Battles, Metal Burst will hit the last opponent that dealt damage to the user; Metal Burst cannot affect allied Pokémon.
Priority: -5
Essentially a variant on Metal Burst, since Loppunite is unreleased and thus unavailable to Loppeye. Counter and Mirror Coat are mentioned directly in its description so this is simply more efficient than running both.

Name: Relaxation
Effect: Raises the user's Special Defense by one stage and restores 25% of the user's HP.
Z-Move: Reverts stats

Name: Firestorm
Base Power: 110
Accuracy: 70%
Effect: Deals damage and has a 30% chance of burning the target. When used in Harsh Sunlight, it will always burn and has 100% accuracy, but when used in Rain it will never burn and has an accuracy of 50%.
Obviously once Mega Peatran is available this will never miss regardless of weather, but it's based on Hurricane and basic Peatran's not bad anyway.
What are the moves that are used in the fusion? Please add them.
Also, only moves that share the typing of the parents can be used. So Volt Switch can't be used, neither can Metal Burst / Reflect be used for Loppeye. Also what is that for Bastioking?

Fix these or they are ineligible. And hurry please, I wanted to open voting phase today.

This project is rapidly bleeding out. Many(including me) seem to have lost interest in it. I propose to abstain voting for now and promote Fusion Moves more in the Fusion Evolution thread. To be honest, I think the interest died out so quickly is due to this project being majorly lagging behind it's companion; Fusion Evolution. I feel that there will be more interest in this if it responded to the current winners of the previous voting in Fusion Evolution. Sure, this does mean that older fusions will be pushed away in favor of the new ones, but we have to be pragmatic here if we want this pet mod to be succesful. There is always a chance to revisit the older fusions.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
What we could do is having a slate to submit for older fusions while new ones get their moves submited when the fusions are being submited as well (I.E Under "Notable Moves" put a "Fusion Move" tab), but it would change the fact that we have to vote for the moves and whatever way we use will probably delay Fusion Evolution's schedule. Either way we need to solve this with FE's concil, so... can anyone tag em? I forgot who they were

It somehow completely slipped my mind when making Loppeye's move. Sorry about that.

As for this thread dying, maybe we could split the ticket, as it were? The new ones, plus a few older ones (not too many or the slate get huge, of course).

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
So, um... Should we tag the Fusion Evolution concil here to discuss what Fusion Moves should become? Because there's a lot of work put into it and it'd be a shame to just drop it down.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So, um... Should we tag the Fusion Evolution concil here to discuss what Fusion Moves should become? Because there's a lot of work put into it and it'd be a shame to just drop it down.
That would be the best thing to do. G-Luke seems to have lost interest in it though, so someone else will probably take over

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
So um... I just cheched the FE thread and... Who are the concil members? I couldn't find it

Not exactly sure according to previous posts if I still can, but I have nothing else to do :/

Learned By: Klazor
Name: Silver Gear (Silver Wind + Shift Gear)
Classification: physical
Base Power: 50
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 10
Effect: 70% chance to raise speed 2 stages and attack 1 stage.
Target: 1 Target

It's like, Charge Beam, but, better. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)