Member Card now available to Platinum owners via Mystery Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Nice for legit shiny Darkrai! Only issue is that astute trainers can see the Member's Card Darkrai emerge from a non-Cherish Ball and deduce that it can't Spacial Rend. :-/

This is awesome news for me, as I will now have access to two Darkrais to SR for (the other one from Pokemon Ranger shadows of almia.) Im really going to appreciate the fact that this is a wifi wondercard. Now I won't have to pester anyone to get to a Toys R Us to get it =D

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I honestly wasn't expecting a Member Card event since there was an old Darkrai event and you could get it in Ranger but now there will be SR Darkrai, pretty cool. I wonder if this will lead to an Oak's Letter and Azure Flute event.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
I may take the time to actually get good IVs on this guy, since Ubers has recently piqued my interest.

this is very good news ive been waiting so long to get a good natured darkrai:D

but i wonder?will they ever give another chance for those who are too late (like the secret key)?

Will this work in the UK with European Platinums? US and UK versions having the same region, it could work. Plus with NZ Jirachi being downloadable from anywhere (I think) as long as you used a Japanese game, this looks plausible.

Can I go on Wi-Fi in Australia and receive this gift?
I was able to get the Secret Key with my American version of Platinum, but I'm not sure how it works if you have the Aus version.

Will this work in the UK with European Platinums? US and UK versions having the same region, it could work. Plus with NZ Jirachi being downloadable from anywhere (I think) as long as you used a Japanese game, this looks plausible.
If you are able to, the thing that I don't understand is why they would need to announce a different date for the European and Australian versions if you can just get the event during its American run.

Yay!! I just started a PBR Wi-Fi team yesterday, and Darkrais were causing havok on my team. Now I've got a legit way to counter them!! Hopefully there will be a way to get it on D/P, since I'm about to start reseting my Pearl for a good SID/ID combo for shinies.

Good to see North America get some love. I'm glad I have Platinum now, but I really want to see Diamond/Pearl's Mystery Wifi Gift utilized.

Good to see North America get some love. I'm glad I have Platinum now, but I really want to see Diamond/Pearl's Mystery Wifi Gift utilized.
the special jirachi in japan used the dp mystery gift option and im more than sure that it will come to north america

This is awesome. I'll try it from here as well, I heard that Americans could download the secret key when it was up on wifi here in Europe. If not, then I suppose that the event isn't far behind here in Europe either.

Darkrai will be sweet :3

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is definitely great new as I have multiple copies of platinum to work with. Hopefully all should work as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)