NCAA March Madness 2009

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
It's that time of year again...

join us at yahoo's tournament pick'em, don't be shy anyone can join! here's the info:

league ID: 51516
password: pokemon

Don't worry if you know jack shit about college basketball, just pick the team with the coolest team name/mascot.
and for all you lazy fuckers, here's the direct link: http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

ps. you guys are fighting for second place, i'm winning again this year...

I would join, but my yearly pick of Texas in the championship pretty much ruins me before I begin. That does not, however, put me in any worse of a position than Carl...

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ck did you not read my post i said victory not defeat!!!

(didn't msu beat texas again this year?)

obligatory duke sucks

this tournament will have no george mason, davidson, oral roberts, west virginia, or georgetown. something needs to salvage it. ok wv can still win the big east like that's gonna happen.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
obligatory duke sucks

this tournament will have no george mason, davidson, oral roberts, west virginia, or georgetown. something needs to salvage it. ok wv can still win the big east like that's gonna happen.
wvu is pretty much guaranteed an at-large bid, they have a great rpi and overall resume.

I joined; hopefully I can do as well as I did last year. (I was the actual winner of last year's smogon ncaa bracket group)

I'm joining, but what does it mean "create a new bracket" or "select an existing bracket" (never done this on yahoo before). And my favorite team sucks this year and wont make it. Goddamn kelvin sampson.

This year is going to be really interesting I think. No team really stands out to me as a guarantee to make the final 4, let alone win.

Loki

like seashells
umbreonleader, select "create new bracket"

yeah this year is pretty much up for grabs, there really is no dominant team and every contender has a significant weakness. much different from last year when everyone basically knew the final four in like november.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)