NCAA March Madness 2009

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
My school was eliminated from the tourny 3 days ago.

I still can't wait to see it. I gotta make my bracket, I'll do it tomorrow, per tradition.

Well, I just signed up for my second year of this, last year I was brutal at it and I really dont like basketball but oh well. The fun part of this though, is recognizing many of the colleges and universities that I got to see and play against at the division 3 national tournament (hockey).

My bracket is in.... don't let me down Izzo!!!!! (You never do)

So Michigan State tournament history:

Final Fours... 1999, 2000, 2001, 2005, What year is it now? Yeah, its about that time since hes on his 4-year pattern?

Well, that's all I will reveal, n00bs.

My bracket is in.... don't let me down Izzo!!!!! (You never do)

So Michigan State tournament history:

Final Fours... 1999, 2000, 2001, 2005, What year is it now? Yeah, its about that time since hes on his 4-year pattern?

Well, that's all I will reveal, n00bs.

MSU is overrated..but so is the entire Midwest bracket...Louisville overall #1? Come on..

I wouldn't pick MSU to go to the Final Four if they were in any other bracket..but they shouldn't have any trouble beating Louisville.

I should of got on Smogon earlier so I could join you guys in all the fun. I do have a bracket on espn.com, so I'm not completely out of the loop.

BYU lost.....there's one down.

the BYU over Texas A&M pick i see alot of people doing i don't get

A&M is always explosive in the ncaa tournament and BYU hasn't really dazzled me this year

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Good to know one of the best first half teams in the nation (imo) knows how to make a huge comeback.

Thank you, Nova.

Lol everyone's bracket is pretty much the same except for mine. I dont know much about college hoops but meh...

Yes last place...I made some daring predictions anyway that I shouldn't have made. Honestly though Butler let me down.

Shoot, I didn't see this thread. I wanted to join the league. Well, I did made a bracket. Yes for W.Kentucky, I knew they would win! I put Butler as well and I also thought Miss St. can make an upset, but dang.. I knew Maryland would beat California, but hey California is my favorite school and I dont like going against them first round.

Well, I'm not doing to well, but the REAL score is how many later round picks you have that are still alive... and I'm in great shape as of now! Next week will be do or die!

jesus christ what the hell happened to wvu

in my money bracket i only have missed two so far :D fuck wv and tennessee

I'm pretty sure I dug my grave by choosing gonzaga over NC (which was accidental...), but I'll just be happy if my bracket beats the OSU guy (and I'll be even happier to see them beaten tonight)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)