Pick your wife

Which girl do you choose?

• Total voters
I would've gone B, but the teeth thing is a little scary.

A and I wouldn't get along, since I can't say I've ever enjoyed climbing a mountain.

D is pretty tempting, since the hairy legs aren't an issue to me. If mine can have hair, who am I to stop her?

But I'll take the added financial security of C. If she's got plenty of money coming in, regardless of where it comes from, I'm fine with some frivolous spending. And we'll just buy a ton of air fresheners or something. Also white/asian mix baby? Yes.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
the dealbreaker for D is that she's bad with money. I chose her in the end, though b/c I'll just not let her handle money and leave all the family finance to me ;)

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Where are the cup sizes? Other thread has dick sizes
Competitive Rebalancing:

Girl A:
British
7.5/10
Job: Travel Agent
Wants at least 2 children
Good with Money
Cooks Bad Food, prefers to eat out
Favorite Movie, Favorite TV Show: Click (because it makes her cry), The Big Bang Theory
Bad Fun Fact: Has tattoos of previous boyfriend all over her body
Good Fun Fact: Is an adventurer (Mountain Climber, Skydiver, Surfer, etc.)
Religion: Atheist (WILL convert you)
Cup Size: DD (real)
Sexual Fun Fact: Unless for reproductive purposes, will only have anal sex

Girl B:
Dutch Indian
8/10
Job: Housewife
Wants 2 Children
Doesn't spend or make Money
Cooks outstanding food
Favorite Movie, Favorite TV Show: Drive, One Piece
Bad Fun Fact: Doesn't brush teeth
Good Fun Fact: Is an Anime Fanatic, will watch any Anime with you
Religion: Hindu (Wants a Traditional Hindu Wedding, expects you to know names of all dieties of the Hindu Faith, but won't Convert you).
Cup Size: C (real)
Sexual Fun Fact: Has a vast knowledge of the Kama Sutra and loves to use it

Girl C:
Chinese
9/10
Job: No Job, inherited money from rich father, is a gymnast
Wants 1 Child
Huge cash income, spends money loosely
Cooks okay food
Favorite Movie, Favorite TV Show: Pulp Fiction, Breaking Bad
Bad Fun Fact: Has smelly, audible gas 12 times a day
Good Fun Fact: Olympic Gymnast, flexible in ways you didn't imagine possible
Religion: Buddhist (WILL convert you)
Cup Size: D (silicon)
Sexual Fun Fact: Will do anything but is always deadly silent throughout sex, with exception to her flatuence problem

Girl D:
Jamaican
Great looking 10/10
Job: Singer
Wants at least 3 Children
Bad with money when she has it
Cooks great food
Favorite Movie, Favorite TV Show: Citizen Kane, The Wire
Bad Fun Fact: Has Hairy Legs
Good Fun Fact: Loves gaming and is huge into Competitive Pokemon
Religion: Christian (Won't try to push it onto you)
Cup Size: B (real)
Sexual Fun Fact: Only will have sex on top

What say you now?

(Sorry Chou I couldn't start throwing around J and LL Cups. This needs to be a somewhat realistic exercise)

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
With those changes GIRL A NO QUESTION!!!!!

+Pros+
+DD REAL
+employed
+good with money
+Big Bang Theory
+DD REAL
+Atheist (only other acceptable answers are very non-religious, ie. Shinto/Japanese Buddhist [which can barely be called Buddhist], and Protestant Christian) ie. I'll take this one over C and D
+Wants At Least 2 Children (0-1 isn't really acceptable-- better if I can push for 3+ but 2 is acceptable. "At Least 2" = good)
+DD REAL

-Cons-
-Adamant Atheist (fucking don't try to convert me...)

*Fixes*
*Got to do something about those tattoos-- but nothing re-tattooing / surgery can't fix
*@Anal-- the key is just to have "reproductive purposes" a lot LOL
(but seriously, I'll probably just pull off the condom and put it in her vag without asking, lol)

I agree none of them are really that great...B comes the closest for me, but even then it's not someone I'd actively pursue in real life. Would have gone with A (and not because of the boobs), but I really hate tatoos, bigger deal breaker for me than not brushing or having to go through a hindu wedding (which actually could be kind of fun experiencing another culture's wedding).

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
The only "flaw" with C is that she might fart during sex. If she did it during any other time of the day you can just fuckin crack open a window or something. Spending habits are more than made up for with the huge income and inheritance. Farts during sex are more than made up for with flexibility and willingness to do anything. Religious conversion won't happen if you care enough and if you don't the problem doesn't exist.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
For me, it's a really tough call between D and B. D wins for me as she has no real flaws at all (hairy legs is barely a flaw) although Kama Sutra could be fun and Indian weddings are extremely cool. I don't understand the obsession with C, silent sex would be horrible. The tattoos completely put me off A and I don't really like eating out but being good with money and the shared atheism would be appealing.

Guy E:
Canada/Australian
9.5/10
Job: bussines and personal trainer
1 dog
Good with money but spends too
Cooks Bad Food, prefers to eat out
Bad Fun Fact: hates children, he is bi and bad playing at pkmn )x
Good Fun Fact: Loves travel and sports, mostly swimming and surf
Religion: Agnostic (ther family is very catolic)
Sexual Fun Fact: love sex every day and all day long

:toast:

I'm still wondering how someone who doesn't brush their teeth could possibly be 8/10

D>C>B>A, though I prefer guys.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Why do they all want children? o___0

"Wants at least 2 children" <-- nope x___x
That's already a yuck.

I don't even want to be friends with people who want more than 2 children unless they are from a really rare tribe or something.

I vote Guy E.

Declaration: I'm female. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)