Mafia vs Village Pokemon Reborn Mafia - GAME OVER, Totally Not Dead (Mafia) win!

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I am a clown; it's just a town watcher role that leaves a balloon on everyone targeted, and when the balloon pops it will tell me the alignment of the first person to target that person on any given night without revealing their identity or their role.

Hey

Am Amaria, Death cop (no results, but they all get dumped when I die)

Very glad I decided to ignore Zorbees' orders out of paranoia.

By my math, it's 10 of us left, presumably 1 Don't Die and 2 ZEL (since 4 member Mafias would be absolutely terrible and illogical odds, and lopsided mafias are wierd and difficult to balance on multiple levels), so 7:1:2 is our current composition.
Mislynch + 2 Mafia hits = 4:1:2 still slim majority, but majority.
Then we hit (pseudo)LYLO.
So, by my math, we are *technically* safe this phase.

Assuming this is the final PTTDD, that gives us a much better 7:2 ratio, down to 6:2 after the Nightkill, we go into D4 with, at minimum, 2 known guaranteed town (Inspector and/or inspected), and worst case scenario we kill me off to get reveals on the rest, and drop to 4:2 and hit MYLO.

If, somehow, this is a ZEL, 7:1:1, hopefully the two Mafias kill each other? Worst case again, 5:1:1, Pseudo-MYLO

That's my math, at least

I understand why people would suspect me as part of the second mafia, but you should also take into account that as part of the first scum faction, zorbees would have benefited a lot more from a weakened Mafia, than from a completely defeated one, so they could get more than one kill per night, and therefore it would make much more sense for him to target two members of the mafia, and then leave the (hopefully) last member of the group alone. I think that the omniguard that zorbees claimed I had is probably the power of one of his ZEL teammates, that would explain why he was targeted by it on the first night. Also, is there anyone that targeted me on night 2? zorbees said that someone's role failed when it was used on me.

I'm Florinia, the Grass-Type Gym Leader. I have 5 abilities that I can use once:

1- Check a player to learn what they did during that night
2- Check a player to learn who targeted them during that night
3- Check a player to learn their faction
4- Protect a player against kills for the night
5- Protect a player against non-killing actions for the night

I targeted Ditto with 1 on night 0, but I was redirected to zorbees, and then my action failed. On night 1, I used 4 on zorbees. During last two nights I've idled to not waste the rest of my abilities yet.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
I can confirm Blazade does indeed have the capability to send that result. I also asked the hosts to confirm that my win condition is still with the Reborn and they said yes. Anyone else who Blazade targeted (whenever he supposedly sobers up would be a good time to reveal this) can reveal that by asking the hosts. While this might not be NAI

I know for certain there must be a redirector from my personal results and Martin told me in PM last night when I asked him to use his presence to get zorbs to name his twin to him and confirm to me that zorbees actually has a twin so I could go to him about my one time ability. I'm at work for 12+ hours but will gladly tell the results to the cleaned villagers whenever I get home.

Haruno told me things about his role that imply there is a condition that forces him to be kidnapped so this kidnapper may not be a role. Though Haruno being kidnapped is honestly NAI. I mean it's Haruno. Who wouldn't continually kidnap him if the role existed?

I believe that the AG lynch felt really forced to occur when the rationale is 'inspector hit.' So I think Ditto must be village inspector. I do not believe there is a lawyer since let's be real it's very likely shubaka is just a bad liar.

Haruno, for reasons that will remain publicly sekrit but defer to Ditto if he wants to publicly announce, I believe is clean. Blazblue sounds too pathetic to be mafia with his role.

Poe leaves viper, mxmts, Heal, and Xnadroj, the latter two of which have said nothing all game.

Because of logs that I had with zorbs that I shared with two others prior to going to work, I am skeptical of viper, but with a (from my perspective) chance of 3/4 to hit a mafia, I am going to support any of these 4 for a real lynch. Even if blazblue is mafia, that is still a 3/5 but I think whoever else blazblue names can confirm whether or not this result happened.

Of these 4-5, I am convinced that mxmts and blazblue are not Zel 100% due to my convo with zorbs.

Also mxmts I think it is much more likely that zorbs got lazy and cocky, thinking he could manipulate the collage but looking at his play, it looks pretty shitty. I think with his poor communication that he overlooked a dead Flyhn would raise questions to why zorbs was living. The narrative that mxmts is an omniguard and immediately jumping to that rather than a safeguard puzzled me (prior to vipers pubclaim). How would zorbs know he would be targeted for an omniguard defense? He also told me directly that you claimed one of your roles was an omni claim which I do not see. I need to think more on this but since we have 48 hrs, i think it more prudent to post and then deliberate on this particular detail.

Not gonna respect order since I'm going to bed, then work and this shit is 100% verifiable lol.

I targeted zorbees n1, failed (tried to simply send a result saying I'm a fake result creator)

Then haruno, then viper, then snype all with the fake convert and all because zorbees said so.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm gym leader Terra and I have the earthquake ability which checks to see if someone is flying (btw, Haruno is flying unless someone used false results on me when I earthquaked him). My backstory is that I'm a former member of team meteor who went and helped save the common folk and then became a gym leader. However, because of my past I am marked as evil (miller).

viper is the only person I've talked to this whole game, and I think we talked sometime around day 1. We role shared with each other and viper told me to role claim to zorbees because he was the village leader. I never did role claim to zorbees though because I was afraid he wouldn't trust me because I'm miller. Being miller is why I have been pretty silent this game.

Really, this game has been way more full of BS than I thought it would be. When DLE first explained the game to me, he made it seem like only a few people would have special roles/powers and reading through this thread is a headache because so many people have really weird abilities and I don't know the implications of them. This game is super greek to me and I just can't wrap my head around it. DLE's been talking to me throughout the game, answering my questions and trying to give me "scenarios" that "could" happen if I did such and such. But really, it's just been a mushy web of do this and this or that might happen and I really don't understand this game at all. DLE also has advised me to be careful because of me being miller.

Looking at the numbers, the village will still win even if they kill a few of their own so if you want to kill me then I can't really stop you and my powers are pretty shitty to help you unless one of the remaining mafia members is flying.

I have no idea how you kids play this game or even think it's fun.

When steven has asked me to reveal targets I don't even know what that means. Is that just the peopleI've earthquaked? I've earthquaked Steven, Haruno, Shubaka, mxmts, and hitmonleet. S/S/Hit were all grounded, Haruno was flying,and my action failed against mxmts.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I already said who I targeted in my above post. N0 I used earthquake on Steven, N1 I used it on Haruno, N2 I used it on Shubaka, N3 I used it on mxmts, N4 I used it on Hitmonleet.

Earthquake as a power checks if someone is on the ground or if they are flying. That's all it does. Haruno is flying unless someone forced false results on me on N1. Steven, Shubaka, Hitmonleet are ground walkers. My action failed vs mxmts n3 so I don't know if he walks on the ground or if flies above the ground.

I believe the implications are that if someone is flying it is because they have some weird power that we don't know about, like levitation or who knows maybe even just some super strong relationship with a flying type Pokemon. I don't even know. All I know is earthquake checks if someone is flying or not (flying or grounded).

And no, I haven't talked to zorbees this game so he doesn't know who I targeted. Again, viper is the only person I talked to outside of this thread, he told me to claim to zorbees but I never did because it seemed weird for me to do so when I thought viper could just share my information with zorbees himself (granted this was when I thought zorbees was the village leader). I did tell viper that Steven was not flying (grounded) because I talked to viper d1 and thus had the results on my n0 actions. So maybe viper told zorbees that steven wasn't flying, but I'm the only one who knew about Haruno/Shuba/mxmts/hitmon's flying vs grounded status until I revealed in the thread when you guys asked.

EDIT: Looking through my PM with the hosts I got a bit confused with the number of days/nights. n0 and n1 I did target steven then haruno, but n2 I originally targeted shubaka but changed my mind and targeted mxmts instead because I found it weird that he idles in the CAP room but never talks to me about this game (idk maybe he didn't even know I was playing though). n3 I targeted hitmonleet.

Last edited:
I found it weird that he idles in the CAP room but never talks to me about this game (idk maybe he didn't even know I was playing though). n3 I targeted hitmonleet.
I knew you were in this, but as a precaution I didn't talk to anyone unless it was absolutely necessary, as I feared I could end up accidentally revealing something important to the mafia. The only people I spoke to outside of this thread are zorbees, to coordinate with him, and shubaka, to confirm that he was paired with me during night 2. Speaking of the pairings, has anyone else been targeted by that ability?

I have a message, as a member of zorbees' team (The Many Faces of ZEL). We have reason to believe that Blazade is a neutral recruiter, with the ability to appear as a villager to other information roles. He claimed Fake results giver, sending fake recruitments to his targets. Blazade followed zorbees' orders each night and reported back his previous target's roles after they claimed to him.

Blazades targets were:
n0: zorbees, failed. (at least this is what he claims. but he would have had to know about the protect on me if he was lying, which seems unlikely)
n1: haruno, self-kidnapper
n2: viper, safeguard
n3: steven snype, rogue who had a 1 time ability steal, reportedly used on mxmts

(obviously we have no way of knowing if blazade followed orders on n3, but we have no reason to believe he wouldn't, as he followed orders on n1/n2.)

If you need further evidence that Blazade is a recruiter, think about the game balance, assuming Blazade is village and there are no neutrals hiding anywhere. With 3 members per mafia, that would leave 11 villagers. The village also had a every night vigilante, and the mafias can only kill 2/3 nights, as evidenced by the fact that there was only 1 kill on nights 2 and 3. A village with an every night vigilante and the lynch can effectively kill 2 people per cycle, while the mafias combined can only kill 4/3 people per cycle. A village with more kill power and almost twice the amount of players as the combined mafias doesn't make a lot of sense.

Today, everyone not a member of Blazade's faction should lynch Steven Snype. It would be tricky to kill him at night due to his rogue ability, and his ability that he stole from mxmts has the potential to be dangerous, assuming it is in fact an omniguard. With Steven Snype out of the way, we could safely kill Blazade to stop him from recruiting any more players. If Steven Snype isn't lynched today, Blazade would get at least 1 more recruit off, and could potentially take lynch control. We could lynch Blazade straight up, but Blazade is a sitting duck at night without Steven Snype around, whereas Steven Snype has the ability to survive a lethal kill, as well as protect a teammate from the same.

To all you villagers, we need you to think logically about the setup of the game and why this makes sense. Even if you have information results indicating Blazade is village, do not be blind to them, or we will all lose.

Anyone who doubts my role can ask me to send them a fake result containing any message they want I'm happy to oblige. Then really if you accept that and that I got cleared by Martin you'd have to assume that I'm a real recruiter with a Godfather ability that can also make any fake result he wants just for the fuck of it.

Finally the role I claimed as a recruiter was straight up every night recruit with a BPV which honestly I'd just be trying to get everyone to win with me from here lol.

Finally you're daft if you think the optimal strategy against a recruiting faction is to lynch anyone but the recruiter itself that just bleeds illegitimacy cause you're trying to get the rogue lynched cause you don't want to kill him.

I have a message, as a member of zorbees' team (The Many Faces of ZEL). We have reason to believe that Blazade is a neutral recruiter, with the ability to appear as a villager to other information roles.
Didnt xna just say he was a member of the many faces of zel?? Am I missing something or is he just playing bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)