NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
feels like it’s been a hot second since I mentioned it and this is a big game so to the folk who hide activity do be aware that as a mod I can see you online. I will not be using it for any thought I have about this game
understandable
hows smogon masters planning going btw. do u have any idea how big top cut will be in the end

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
feels like it’s been a hot second since I mentioned it and this is a big game so to the folk who hide activity do be aware that as a mod I can see you online. I will not be using it for any thought I have about this game
seconding this, it's hard for me to avoid looking at it so i'm planning on disregarding activity as much as humanly possible in forming reads

won't mention it as a factor etc

wait psy has the gun this is great stuff

I’m going to bed

seconding this, it's hard for me to avoid looking at it so i'm planning on disregarding activity as much as humanly possible in forming reads

won't mention it as a factor etc
can we kill both the mods so the rats can hide

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
At work for gamestart. Lovely.

I'd like to start this game off by reminding everyone that both previous games had a deepwolf that was near-universally townread and I'm fully expecting that to happen a third time... that being said DO. NOT. HEROSHOOT. EARLY. You'll misfire and we'll all regret it. Game 2 has lots of evidence of this point, it's better to just flip someone that's looking iffy.

Also a lot of new faces to me this game... time to wait and metaread the few older folks at lunch

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
also i didn't expect psy to have gun whatsoever if he rolled town, just knowing how polarizing he is

at least as of when we last played mafia together, so it may not be true anymore if he's finally gone and touched a water stone

Clouds

False Pretenses
i'm not an icebreaker fan but i also don't want this game to be inac so here's a happy medium, since so many of you are new to me:

- is there anyone who you feel confident in being able to read in this playerlist & would like for a legacy read to be considered
- what's something you feel you get misread as scum for when town, if anything

At work for gamestart. Lovely.

I'd like to start this game off by reminding everyone that both previous games had a deepwolf that was near-universally townread and I'm fully expecting that to happen a third time... that being said DO. NOT. HEROSHOOT. EARLY. You'll misfire and we'll all regret it. Game 2 has lots of evidence of this point, it's better to just flip someone that's looking iffy.

Also a lot of new faces to me this game... time to wait and metaread the few older folks at lunch
Agreeing completely. We need time to talk. The closer we get to the maximum time per day, the better.

For clarity, regarding the thing about immediately shooting anyone who asks to be given the gun: In retrospect, I overstated that one. Better to make them a very likely candidate for the end-of-day timing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)