Post your searing hot takes

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The beach sucks. Why do people drive out an hour or more just to get covered in sand and go in water that makes them actively uncomfortable (salt water to the eyes is a bitch). Not to mention finding parking, bringing out all the stuff, putting it on to the beach then doing all of that again when leaving. Like, if you wanna walk around at the boardwalk and the like, just go for a damn walk, lord knows most of you fucks do it shirtless anyway. Plus, there are a lot of good plazas that'll blow most boardwalks out of the water.
For adults, the beach is an excuse to be (and around others who are) half (if not fully in some countries) naked.
For families, kids are super impressed by the extremes of nature.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Actually spending time on the beach is miserable but swimming in the sea is quite nice imo, provided it’s hot. Definitely not an activity I’d choose to do though.

The beach sucks. Why do people drive out an hour or more just to get covered in sand and go in water that makes them actively uncomfortable (salt water to the eyes is a bitch). Not to mention finding parking, bringing out all the stuff, putting it on to the beach then doing all of that again when leaving. Like, if you wanna walk around at the boardwalk and the like, just go for a damn walk, lord knows most of you fucks do it shirtless anyway. Plus, there are a lot of good plazas that'll blow most boardwalks out of the water.
FINALLY someone that also hates the beach. getting covered in sand suck and you can never get it out until you get home and by then youd be itchy as hell. if you go swim youll prolly get sand INSIDE your swimwear which is rly annoying but you cant take it off sooooooooo.....
and theres nothing to do on the beach anyway

This isn't a hot take, it's an observation anyone with access Twitter can make. 90% of internet users who have achieved some form of sapience have figured this one out - hell, an educated magpie could tell me this

Anyways my hot take is that, since National Dex & CAP are technically pet mods and have uploaded analysis on their metagames, then other pet mods should be allowed analysis too. Nobody would write them, nobody would QC them, nobody would GP them, nobody would upload them, and nobody would read them; I just think it'd be funny to see an official analysis on Smogon.gov about the dungeon guardian from Terraria
maybe every people who have some form of sapience figured it out but regardless, so many people act like that , enought people that it makes me lose hummanity as much as ''fixing'' anime characters by black coding it

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
boba deez nuts
MAMP you despicable slag, this is a young and innocent poster and you just fucking decimated them in public. Just absolutely annihilated them. Took them behind the old Smogoff shed and shot them in the back of the head. There were no public executions scheduled for today but you still fucking slaughtered this promising new fella. You and your bloodthirsty ways disgust me

boba deez nuts
MAMP you despicable slag, this is a young and innocent poster and you just fucking decimated them in public. Just absolutely annihilated them. Took them behind the old Smogoff shed and shot them in the back of the head. There were no public executions scheduled for today but you still fucking slaughtered this promising new fella. You and your bloodthirsty ways disgust me
I am hereby resigning from competitive pokemon, posting on any forum, existing, listening to tyler the creator, and most of all, eating that slimy beverage ruining booba.

object Pokémon are usually the best Pokémon

the Goblet of Fire movie was the worst movie I’ve ever seen

Greninja’s overrated

Warcraft isn’t that good

thin crust is the best kind of pizza

only cowards break apart a kit-kat before eating it

The best flavor of Laffy Taffy is banana, and the best flavor of Pop-Tart is unfrosted strawberry.
I agree on laffy taffy. I’m partial to cinnamon pop-tart myself

the correct pronunciation of "wyvern" is "why-vern" and by extension the correct pronounciation of yveltal is "why-vel-tal"
I like pronouncing Wyrm as We-rem and I don’t apologize for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)