Remoraid Mafia - Haters, Yeti, and Coronis Win!

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Lynch RBG

Eliminates a kill and a kidnap, and as far as votes go, we still far outnumber the haters even if they side with a neutral. (7 v 5 after the lynch, 7 v 4 after vig kill, etc.)

(Also I am not a mole; great orator I thought I could always count on you)

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Sorry, Thorns and everyone else, for shitting up this thread with more arguments and nonsense. I agreed with your post, and I wanted to be done with all of it, but Agape insists.

I am aware that Agape mass PMed everyone the log between us. I do not know what else he has said. As he stated in the log, the sole reason he wants RBG alive is so that he can be protected, and the Haters will not kill him. Keep in mind that while Agape is a "seemingly-harmless neutral" in that his win condition does not seem to conflict with ours, the methods he must employ to achieve it do.

Currently our numbers are:

5 Clueless / 4 Haters / 2 Neutrals / 1 Lover

If we are to refrain from lynching RBG until it is "safe" to do so (i.e. we have completely eliminated the Haters or will in the following cycle, then we will run into some problems)

Lynch dogfish today: 5 / 3 / 2 / 1
RBG kills one of us (his only chance at winning): 4 / 3 / 2 /1
Vigilante kills a Hater: 4 / 2 / 2 /1
We lynch a Hater: 4 / 1 / 2 / 1
Haters kill one of us: 3 / 1 / 2 / 1

By now, we can safely lynch RBG and call it a day, since the Lovers will kill tomorrow. However, due to RBG's kidnap and Agape's mayor vote, we will end up in a tie at best, losing majority at worst (depending on which way Yeti decides to vote). Admittedly, this depends on whether or not Agape decides to work with the Lovers or Clueless, but why take that risk when we have assured victory right here?

Lynch RBG today: 5 / 4 / 2
Vig kills a Hater: 5 / 3 / 2

We have majority, even though there seems to be a silencer (5 v 4 if Agape is silenced and Yeti votes with the Haters).

Conclusion: Lynching RBG is the easiest way to win.

Agape can't work with the haters Eo. I know this for a fact because exarius inspected dogfish and showed me his role pm, WHICH STATED in order to win that the remoraid had to be dead. If you lynch me now, there will be nothing to stop the haters from killing him and taking away a guaranteed mayor vote you have against the haters.

Unless of course, that is what you secretly want.

Edit: Not to mention I can't use my BG and kidnap in the same night.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
I never said he could or would work with the Haters; I said he could work with you. Our guaranteed mayor vote informed that he was silenced, and yet we still have majority, and we will continue to have it tomorrow.

Oops, I actually did say he could. I meant the Clueless, and have edited my post to reflect that. The point remains the same.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
After some length figures from Eo, most of you decided to go along with what he said and gathered around RBG in an almost psychotic manner. He cried out to his Luxray Lvl X GL, but since it was only a piece of card (?) it did nothing, and you managed to dispose of the golbat quite easily, despite his now-large size.

Alchemator said:
Dear RBG, you are Mantyke.

Awww… you’re so cute and squishy and cuddly and horribly fickle and mean and jealous. Though you do love Remoraid, you hate everything else because they’re taking away your attention. Who would have thought that a smiley baby manta ray could possibly be ignored? It just makes you SO ANGRY! However, you have a cunning plan that is bound to get you some attention… yes… lovely attention… You’ll be featured on the cover of those women’s magazines and go on daytime television and win awards and… attention…

Erhem, at night you may PM Alchemator and Macle with “Night X – using Aqua Ring on <user>”. <user> will be protected from any attempt on their life that night.

You know that Remoraid exists in this game and, due to your symbiotic relationship and unique evolution method, if targeted with a special ability your capabilities will most definitely be boosted.

On odd nights, the Remoraid Lovers must decide who to kill with their Pro-Remoraid Orange (P.R.O.). After discussion with other members of your faction, you may PM Alchemator and Macle with “Night X – Use P.R.O. on <user>”. <user> will be killed. Be warned – this can be blocked by bodyguards. This stacks with your usual night action. Every member of your faction must send a PM, and they must all agree.

You are allied with the Remoraid Lovers.

You win if the Remoraid Lovers eliminate all threats.
Though it seems Remoraid found him!

Alchemator said:
Last night you were targeted by Remoraid’s Water Pulse and as such you have evolved into Mantine!

You are now a lovely, huggable, sadistic fish! Congratulations! Also, your powers have been boosted.

At night, you may PM Alchemator and Macle with “Night X – using Whirlpool on <user>”. <user> will be kidnapped and will, as such, not be able to post in the thread, be lynched or be targeted with any night actions. <user> will be held for two day/night cycles. If you die while using Whirlpool on <user>, <user> will be released.

Your win condition remains the same.
You discovered that the Oranges were all the work of the Remoraid lovers, and the Ocarina case RBG was carrying suddenly crumbled into dust.

And with that, the last of the Remoraid Lovers were eliminated!

It is now Night 5, Night 5 will end when all actions have been sent in or on Tuesday 19:00 GMT +0 (I'm sure you can get those actions in!)

Eo, at this point in time, I have nothing to gain by working against you. Which is more valuable to lynch, a Bodyguard or a Hooker? Not to mention, that the BG will be protecting a mayor vote that the village will probably need in the future. But whatever, if you want the haters to win, go right ahead and lynch me and watch all your plans fall apart (or come to fruition if you are a hater) Why else would the haters kill a known mafia rather than a villager? I think you all know the answer.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Deadline a while ago :P update coming up.

EDIT:

No-one died.

However, you did discover some odd pictures on the ground - sniffing them, as you would, you discovered traces of a sentient being with a microphone!

It is now Day 6, it ends when majority or Thursday at 19:00 GMT+0

PMs going out

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
well i have been told to lynch agape
pardon me if this is the wrong choice, i am just kind of checking it in this game watching people do stuff in my podracer i think, maybe it was something less likely to spontaneously combust.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)