Remoraid Mafia - Haters, Yeti, and Coronis Win!

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus's garden in the shade. We would be warm below the storm (oh ho ho ho) in our little hideaway below the waves. We would shout and swim about (OH HO HO HO) the coral that lies beneath the waves. I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus's garden in the shade.

Dogfish remember how you don't have to do that restriction anymore? You already once proved it wasn't real (and fix your signature already man!).

Swim about Dogfish44

Yeti if you are what you say you are it would be in your best interest to lynch Dogfish. Agape is Remoraid, which means he can actually win with us. Dogfish is almost assuredly a Remoraid Hater, the only mafia faction remaining and also the only faction that Agape cannot win with.

PS If you vote for Agape that means you're a Hater (or just stupid, I suppose) so no need to pretend like you're not sure about what you're doing, Team Aether.

Guys, we arn't lynching agape. Get your facts striaght.
Edit: I stand corrected... we arn't are lynching agape

and just for everyone's reference, the most likely haters are:
dogfish (proven)
Team Aether (educated guess)
Thorns (see above)
Bunnymaster (see above)

oh, and even w/ yeti's vote, we still outnumber you guys :P

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It would have been a sad day for Exarius/Alchemator, if he were not dead as you all surround Agape with murderous attentions. Though some of you want to lynch Dogfish44, it seems you are outnumbered and since even the work democratically you slightly nudge Agape.

His 35/35/35 defenses weren't going to put up with much.
Dear Agape, you are Remoraid – what an honour!

You’re clearly the best fish Pokemon, and really cool in general! However, some are jealous of your potential and, as such, you should be cautious in this game. Being a super fish, you have many abilities.

At night, you may PM Alchemator and Macle with “Night X – using Water Gun on <user1> and <user2>”. <user1>’s night actions will be directed at <user2>. You may also include the fake Remoraid role PM supplied below, which will be delivered to <user1> and <user2> saying that they have ‘received a note’. You may also include a body of text, which will be shown in the update the next morning.

Being a Remora, you have a symbiotic relationship with Manta Rays – in this case, Mantine. Through this symbiotic relationship, you know that a friendly Mantyke exists in this game. At night, you may PM Alchemator and Macle with “Night X – using Water Pulse on <user>”. If <user> is a Mantyke, their capabilities will surely be boosted.

Also, when the Remoraid Haters outnumber the Remoraid Lovers, you may PM Alchemator and Macle with “Night X – using Hyper Beam on <user>”. <user> will be killed. This is a one use ability.

You are also holding the Remoraid Plushie, this means that your vote will count double during a lynch.

You are allied with yourself.

You win if you survive.
With this, the Remoraid Plushie and any notes crumbled into dust. It also seems that he was carrying a Megaphone and Helicopter Keys on his person.

It is now Night 6. I'm pretty damn sure that you can get all of the actions in quickly, so no real deadline.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
EVERYTHING IS GOING DOWNHILL! HELL NOOOOOOOO

We interrupt this whateverthehellitis to bring you a diary entry, from great orator guy:
Great Orator Guy said:

Thank you for the mafias alchemator ily
Back on topic, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- you discovered the body of Dubulous, scathed by the heat of lightning-fast underwear.

Alchemator said:
Dear Dubulous, you are Santa Claus.

Both in the Pokemon anime and in the real world, you travel all around the globe on one night every year to deliver presents to children who have been good – but not before checking your list (twice)! When the world broke into a war over a Johtonian fish, you and Delibird teamed up and have decided to work with The Clueless.

Due to your close working relationship with Delibird, you know that it is Delibird.

On odd nights, after discussion with Santa Claus, you may PM Alchemator and Macle with “Night X – using explosive Present on <user>”. Both your vote and Delibird’s vote must agree. If they do, <user> will be killed. However, if Delibird dies your powers will be nullified.

As Santa Claus, you must include “HO HO HO!” in every post in the thread. If you do not you will be godkilled immediately.

You are allied with The Clueless.

You win if The Clueless eliminate all threats.
As usual the Magikarp flops onto the ground and begins to make its routinely speech, but Eo swiftly ends its pathetic life with a pair of knickers that he was carrying. Eo, Dogfish44, Nachos and Team Aether all gathered around you.

Voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the Haters. The villagers looked from Hater to Neutral, and from Neutral to Hater, and from Hater to Neutral again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

HATERS AND YETI HAVE WON REMORAID MAFIA!

Postgame soon to come in this thread!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Yeah, called that Eo was mafia.

Hey Darkanine, are you fucking serious? How can you be so terrible at mafia.

Also Phantasia, who is the idiot now? You decided to claim to the mafia and not to the villager, good job!

Edit: Oh forgot to congrats Thorns, another great player who fucked us up in the last lynch when we had it won!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)