RU CCAT 4 [Stage 3]

People please don't troll the thread, Jellicent is actually trying to make a good project here, let's just help him with well thought choices...

Golurk

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Some people are so funny, except that everyone is fed up with this stupid trollish behavior with Metang. So yeah Golurk, and seriously stop ruining Jellicent's work.

I'm sure you already know this, but there are people coming to troll you from one of PS's server. I'm glad if I could help. Also, I vote for Golurk because I'm not a dick like them.

We have our winner~

Golurk @ Life Orb
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Gravity
- Drain Punch
- Fire Punch

Now that we have an underrated threat to build around, we can begin working on a core of Pokemon that can support and function well with it ^.^

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Gravity
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave
- Moonlight

No RU Team gets worse with a Cresselia. And, since one Gravity user commonly isn't enough, slap gravity on this for a backup.

Rotom-Frost @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Thunder
- Trick
- Volt Switch

As a Gravity Sweeper, this Rotom fares relatively well. Blizzard and Thunder's low accuracies are circumvented by Gravity, and opposing walls standing in your path can be simply dumped a scarf. It can also use Volt Switch for scouting.

Durant @ Choice Band
Trait: Hustle
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Superpower
- Rock Slide

Another Gravity Sweeper, and a Choice Banded one, at that. The power behind a CB STAB X-Scissor with perfect accuracy is simply outrageous, alongside three other coverage moves. It is also fast enough, even without a scarf, to outspeed most threats.

^ I would recommend the use of Thunder Wave over Toxic were we to use Cress, as paralysis would generally support the slower Golurk more than Toxic would, and giving Drapion a 100% safe switch when our team thus far is a Ghost and a Psychic is never a good idea.

When I think of a good partner I'll come back to this, but atm nothing's coming readily to mind :x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)