Tournament RU World Cup - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
And with this the regular season is over.

Man, I cant thank you people enough. You guys made this crazy project totally work out in the end despite the lack of an efficient format, despite spl being on the way. You guys dedicated more time to this tour that I could even ask for. Really, thank you. US East, West, Brazil, France, UK, and Germany. Despite not qualifying you guys did great and gave importance to this tour to make it enjoyable. I will do my best to make this piece of successful tour return.

Wanna talk to Germany cause they had it pretty rough in the end. You guys did great and way beyond the expectations. Great job mind gaming and the rest of the team for always fighting till the end. Despite the less than ideal record you did pretty good, dont worry the experience will make you better, and I really hope many of the people you and CB Princess got together stick around. It is harsh to lose that way, I know you but eyes up front, you guys did great.

And thanks to everybody else for making it work one more time. Seeing august play bw again, the US East Jerk almost qualifying despite Durza doing most of the work (props to Durza), 2nd French Revolution among others... very beautiful (and less than ideal moments that will certainly be improved upon). Thank you everybody for participating!

Congratulations to the teams that qualified for the playoffs: Asia, LA, Europe, and Canada with an amazing comeback.

Last standings for the season:
Up to week 9:

1. Asia + Rest of the World: 14 points (+21 | 44 wins and 23 losses; 5 weeks won, 0 weeks lost, 4 week tied)

2. LA: 12 points (+10 | 36 wins and 26 losses; 5 weeks won, 1 weeks lost, 2 weeks tied)

3. Europe: 11 points (+2 | 34 wins and 32 losses; 5 week won, 3 week lost, 1 week tied)

4. Canada + US Central: 9 points (+4 | 37 wins and 33 losses; 4 week won, 4 week lost, 1 week tied)

5. US East: 8 points (-1 | 33 wins and 34 losses; 3 week won, 4 week lost, 2 week tied)

6. US West: 8 points (-6 | 22 wins and 30 losses; 3 week won, 5 weeks lost)

7. Germany: 8 points (-7 | 32 wins and 39 losses; 4 week won, 5 week lost)

8. UK: 7 points (-1 | 35 wins and 36 losses; 3 week won, 5 week lost, 1 week tied).

9. France: 7 points (-4 | 28 wins and 32 losses; 3 week won, 5 weeks lost, 1 week tie)

10. Brazil: 6 points (-7 | 28 wins and 35 losses; 3 week won, 6 week lost)

Was really close till the end so cant really complain. Semi-Finals will be going up tomorrow asap. Matchups will be:

1st vs 4th
2nd vs 3rd

Cheers! Take care everybody!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)