Tournament RU World Cup - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepeduce

PepeDuce, le seul, l'unique ! #SGZ
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-854176883 won vs Banks
I've already given my s/o to MrAldo in DM but I'll say again in public (to get some likes). It was a very nice and fun tournament and I hope to see it again next year and avoid or not a 3rd French Revolution.
I expected a better result for us because when you in a tournament you want to get far as possible but we were bad in oldgen (before zvoat arrives lol). Our LU lacked some experiences overall maybe all weeks were close (except against EAST :messi:). See you next year maybe.

Last edited:

Well, after 9 weeks of the entire team jerking while durza tryhard built RU, we have lost. shoutouts to THE JERK for going negative. v impressive call it snake v2 LOLO
na real talk this tour was HEAT i had fun not caring about ru w the rest of u and just bashing ppl, including some individuals on the team, for being dogshit. what other team could hav 3 ppl not on the roster hav more lines than the entire us west chat? lol.
shoutouts to durza for actually trying for a lot of this tour; i kno it meant a lot to u and it was fun getting 2 know u.
we also got this fire flames log out of it that looks like the dumbest opinion ever after 3 weeks so

as my last act as manager, subbing in Cased for obii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)