Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder!

Luring in those physical walls and beating Dragon types. This is metagame defining right here.
Apparently it's a set on the site now, but I always loved seeing those DD Latios shenanigans. They switch in something to take a Draco on the turn you set up your Dragon Dance. As they panic and switch to their answer to physical boosting threats, you just drop the meteor on them anyway. Mindgames.

latias in general, ooh and dedicated sun teams,
In what way, my good sir, is Latias quote unquote "silly"? She is awesome. One of the few keldeo counters/checks out there, can also deal with venusaur at plus two in the sun, and has tons of viable sets/roles/niches.

On the other hand, sun is not by any means bad, but rain's ever present presence forces it take a bleacher seat in the action, not t mention that ninetales is a bad Pokemon and weak to stealth rocks, but the point is sun is good, but only when used correctly, and thus I do not feel it belongs to be in this thread.

I saw the all-powerful god of Pokemon. I know what you are thinking, but it's not him.

No, not Arceus. He's way to weak for this meta. No, this is a pokemon with BST 780.

In the Negative Metagame, that is. No, this is the best, most powerful, most op pokemon ever invented. His name is...

Sunkern!

Last edited:
Tangrowth with Knock off, SleepSpore, and Giga Drain

And seriously, fuck this thing.

I instantly copied it myself lol

Fought a team a while back that had three Pokemon with only status inducing moves. After I killed off their offensive Pokemon my prankster Sableye preceded to force the rest of the team to smack themselves to death with priority taunt.

Last edited:

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Drizze is superior but it has its uses
Politoed would be RU at best, most likely NU, without Drizzle.

Going off the accident theory, his team seems very DPP. Wrong tier maybe?
I'd say you're right, but DPP OU isn't exactly right next to OU when selecting your format, and he also used Scald.
Maybe it was a DPP team he wanted to test in current OU with a few changes, or a very weird team he wanted to try.

Basically, a Volcarona switched in and killed something. I send in my scarf Ditto to revenge it - I see it has the standard Fiery Dance / Bug Buzz / Hidden Power / Quiver Dance. But he moved first. Like, he had a scarf. With Quiver Dance. Someone clue me in on his plan?

Basically, a Volcarona switched in and killed something. I send in my scarf Ditto to revenge it - I see it has the standard Fiery Dance / Bug Buzz / Hidden Power / Quiver Dance. But he moved first. Like, he had a scarf. With Quiver Dance. Someone clue me in on his plan?
wrong item possibly :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)