Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Intimidate Scraggy (IVs/nature doesn't matter), need one urgently to breed because I have a competition tomorrow. Let me know what you want and I'll see if I have it. Thanks!

Looking for someone to do me 2 RNG projects, 1 Gen 4 Capture in SS and one Gen 5 Breeding

Non Shiny Heavy ball as close to 5 IV Impish Skarmory with defog and Stealth Rock as possible and 5IV Careful Garchomp with Roar and SR<<Can be bred in Pokeball or caught in great ball/Dive Ball

I am searching a Elektrik or Elektross with Giga Drain and good Nature and IVs,
I can give a shiny german Charmeleon from my Friend Safari,
a lot of IV-Pokes with Dream World Ability,
and Event Legandarys.

I need someone to run a PPRNG search for me (RNG Reporter is too slow for my liking)

DS Details:

-DS Lite
-00-17-AB-AA-A4-D7
-Timer 0:1104
-V Count: 82
-V Frame: 8

Game:

-Black 2
-TID:16058
-SID: 32897
-Memory link used
-No shiny charm

Seed details:

-Fishing ES: 1 or 2
-Shiny
-Timid nature/Synch frame
-Perfect HP Fire spread

Let me know if you can help and pick anything from my thread as a reward.
:)

Looking for a female Dream Ball Magby or evolutions. IV's and nature are not important. Willing to give one shiny from my thread, PM me.

I want to breed an XY Pokemon in a Nest Ball. Any ideas or requests?

Also looking for a male 5IV non-English Pokemon from the Bug Egg Group.

Timid Nature
Frisk/Infiltrator
-Switcheroo
-Tailwind

Jolly Nature
- Mimic
- Refresh
- Work Up

Adamant Nature
Thick Fat/Huge Power
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum

Timid Nature
Drought/Flash Fire

All with varying IVs but I can dig up 5IVs for Marill and Vulpix

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone! I am looking for a Kyogre. Also, I am wondering of its possible to get a legitimate one.
Do you mean you only want a legitimate one, or are you asking whether legitimate ones exist?

If the former then I would hope so, illegitimate ones are not allowed to be traded on these forums.
If the latter then yes they do... :)

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Do you mean you only want a legitimate one, or are you asking whether legitimate ones exist?

If the former then I would hope so, illegitimate ones are not allowed to be traded on these forums.
If the latter then yes they do... :)
I am only asking for legitimate :). Was just making sure they existed. Thank you!

i need to clean out my "current project" box and right now it's half torchics. all speed boost, most adamant (the others have random natures), they come with low kick and baton pass. the males are all 5IV and the females 3-4IV.

i'll just give the 3IV females away to anyone who wants one. for the rest i'm not sure what to ask for, but spitbacks would be cool, as would y-exclusive mega stones, females in rare poke balls, competitive rare vivillon patterns, BP items, stuff like that.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Looking for someone in X to catch me a Female Claucher or Clawitzer in a Dive Ball. Modest Nature preferred. I can offer a Female, HA, Adamant Lapras in Dive Ball with Curse/Avalanche Egg Moves for one.

Sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask but the older gens rng threads seem pretty inactive,
Is it possible rng stationary legendaries in soul silver (mewtwo, groudon, kyogre) without showing the pc a pokemon with pokerus? I need to rng a mewtwo (tutor moves) and getting a mon with pokerus is proving quite difficult due to the wifi shutdown.
By extension, would it be easier to rng one all the way back in leaf green and upload it through gens?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask but the older gens rng threads seem pretty inactive,
Is it possible rng stationary legendaries in soul silver (mewtwo, groudon, kyogre) without showing the pc a pokemon with pokerus? I need to rng a mewtwo (tutor moves) and getting a mon with pokerus is proving quite difficult due to the wifi shutdown.
By extension, would it be easier to rng one all the way back in leaf green and upload it through gens?
The threads are still active, the helpers come out of the woodwork whenever someone asks a question. So, in the future, ask there :)

But, to answer your question, if you're referring to unlocking one of the Elm calls, you don't have to do the Pokerus at all. Just call Juggler Irwin instead of Elm, he has three responses that correspond to Elm's. I don't know them off the top of my head, but you can find them easily through Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)