Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Team Pink and Team Purple (preferably 5*). Prepared to trade anything in my thread or to take on a breeding project for it.

Also, a probably super-odd question, but there is absolutely no option in anywhere of SM/USUM whatsoever that allows a red eye-colour, is there?

Looking for a Team Pink and Team Purple (preferably 5*). Prepared to trade anything in my thread or to take on a breeding project for it.

Also, a probably super-odd question, but there is absolutely no option in anywhere of SM/USUM whatsoever that allows a red eye-colour, is there?
I have a 5 stars Team Purple, I'll be in the plaza for like the next 30 min

Hi, I wasn't sure where else to post this, but the invite for the Wi-Fi discord has expired. Can someone please provide an alternative link?

No red eye options at all.

Oh well, pity.

Also, Rapti , a bit late but I've added you. Anything you would like in return?
Nothing thank you got everything I need right now xD

on unrelated news

I would like to invite everyone here to join the current Global Mission and trade pokemon at the GTS, we're kinda really behind the goal and could use as much help as possible

on unrelated news

I would like to invite everyone here to join the current Global Mission and trade pokemon at the GTS, we're kinda really behind the goal and could use as much help as possible
A couple friday GAS and you are there

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

on unrelated news

OK, much appreciated, and thank you!

**LF:** Vivillon pattern helpers! PM for more info (I have the Scatterbug) **FT:** https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zof6JN7EODHwD2oGBxE44K4eguCaAtLEFrE1-lDeAvo/htmlview# , **Anything** from my trade shop breedables page 1, 2, 3 and 4! Also Battle Items, Leftovers, Gold Caps, Rare Pokeballs

Meadow, Tundra, Continental, Elegant, Icy Snow, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Savannah, Ocean, Jungle

I am not looking for random scatterbug patterns! This is my bargain

I trade you a scatterbug from my region, and you provide me with 3 unhatched eggs from the scatterbug, then we trade back for any 3 of the breedable Pokémon on my trade shop (all legitimate, untouched Pokémon)

I can also provide items if necessary, any help is greatly appreciated

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there an alternative set for the Facebook GA Breloom?
There's not much else that's recommended for it. All the moves and the item are all pretty vital for it in BSS. For more Smogon-like formats however, you could switch out Rock Tomb for Swords Dance, or perhaps try a Leftovers Substitute+Focus Punch set, but these are pretty unconventional.

Been checking my DBHA collection and somehow I'm missing DBHA Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile. Has anyone got them for trade at all please?

Can offer anything from my trade spreadsheet linked in my signature and I'm happy to custom breed when EM's/nature etc isn't listed. Thanks

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am looking for a minimum 5IV Frogadier, Kangaskhan, and Togekiss. I will trade on GEN 6, I use Y and AS.

Friend Code: 3797-5967-1467

Offering: (One-for-One Trade)
Shiny Gabite
Shiny Amoonguss
Shiny Poliwrath
Shiny Mothim

None of the above pokemon have been trained, they are all caught by me, fresh out of the wild.

If you are interested in one of the above and care about their stats, feel free to ask.

If you need/want more information or just have questions, please feel free to just ask.
Since you haven't been able to find anyone for this, I can start breeding for the Froakie & Kangaskhan tomorrow; I'll have to check my Bank if I have a worthwhile Togekiss to work with.

Hey I'm back from the dead (6 months of inactivity).

Anyhow, now that the starters have their hidden abilities, any suggestions for an Incineroar set /w Intimidate under Trick Room?

Smuckem

Hey I'm back from the dead (6 months of inactivity).

Anyhow, now that the starters have their hidden abilities, any suggestions for an Incineroar set /w Intimidate under Trick Room?
ReptoAbysmal, who plays almost exclusively TR, has created a set of Fake Out/Flare Blitz/Low Kick/Darkest Lariat. He's undecided about the item, juggling a few choices, but is leaning towards Assault Vest, Expert Belt, and Incinium-Z; EV spread is pretty straight 252 HP/ 252 Atk / 6 SDef, though I know he was considering diverting a little more towards SDef as well. So yeah, try that.

ReptoAbysmal, who plays almost exclusively TR, has created a set of Fake Out/Flare Blitz/Low Kick/Darkest Lariat. He's undecided about the item, juggling a few choices, but is leaning towards Assault Vest, Expert Belt, and Incinium-Z; EV spread is pretty straight 252 HP/ 252 Atk / 6 SDef, though I know he was considering diverting a little more towards SDef as well. So yeah, try that.
I'm guessing this is doubles format. I guess the only change would be Fake Out for Earthquake in singles format?

Smuckem

I'm guessing this is doubles format. I guess the only change would be Fake Out for Earthquake in singles format?
It's a little specific than that: this is for Battle Tree Doubles. I myself am not too familiar with Singles as a whole, but personally I would change it for U-turn, abuse that Intimidate to high hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)