The Smogon Factor - Round 1

Hey everyone,

From now on, since both jumpluff and am are rather busy with other projects, I will help them with the Smogon Factor as a co-host.

Starting tomorrow, I'll upload all the missing submissions and start discussing with pluff and am to decide on something to do concerning the current round which has taken more than enough time.

Until then, you can appreciate all the submissions that have already been uploaded to YouTube by following this link. Enjoy!

By the way, if you are not in the player list but would like to sub in, I suggest you record something as soon as possible - if you have a submission ready, your chances to get in will be much higher, and in the worst case scenario it'll just be a guest submission.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone,

From now on, since both jumpluff and am are rather busy with other projects, I will help them with the Smogon Factor as a co-host.

Starting tomorrow, I'll upload all the missing submissions and start discussing with pluff and am to decide on something to do concerning the current round which has taken more than enough time.

Until then, you can appreciate all the submissions that have already been uploaded to YouTube by following this link. Enjoy!

By the way, if you are not in the player list but would like to sub in, I suggest you record something as soon as possible - if you have a submission ready, your chances to get in will be much higher, and in the worst case scenario it'll just be a guest submission.
Yes! Thank you!!
For the voting I think everyone should submit according to the matchups so they have to say who was the better one in each matchup.

Ok, quick summary of the current situation.
Please read this carefully.

So far, here are the ones who have submitted something valid (ie a Disney song). In bold are those whose submission is on YouTube already. CATEGORY 1

• Accent
  • Atticus
  • B-lulz
  • badalcristiano
  • Batpig
  • CaptKirby
  • Da Letter El
  • DM
  • godudette
  • Hipmonlee
  • Justinawe
  • Kinneas
  • KnightoftheWind
  • LonelyNess
  • PrayingMantis
  • Sapientia
  • Seven Deadly Sins
  • Shade
  • The_Chaser

Here are those who are not in the player list, but have submitted something valid already. Bold=YouTubed. CATEGORY 2

• Alchemator
  • Bucky
  • Johann
  • supermarth64

The list of people who are in the player list but haven't submitted anything valid. CATEGORY 3

• 6A9 Ace Matador
  • Carl
  • Dan Dan
  • Earthworm
  • FinnRagetti
  • FM
  • jumpluff
  • Phiddlesticks
  • Philip7086
  • pookar
  • PurpleWeezing
  • Regi1337
  • Stallion

And the list of people willing to sub in but who haven't recorded anything. CATEGORY 4

• #Az
  • AshPe
  • Mekkah
  • moot

IF THIS INFORMATION IS INCORRECT IN ANY WAY, PLEASE PM ME.

Now I'm currently working so that all the submissions are on YouTube in a coherent format. If you have uploaded your song on your own channel, please change the title following this format:
R1: Singer - Name of song
(for example, R1: Hipmonlee - When You Wish Upon A Star)

If you are in category 1 or 2, please make sure you have read the above paragraph (concerning the title format); apart from that, you're set.

If you are in category 3 or 4, you have until Wednesday, 9PM GMT to confirm that you are still willing to participate.

I will announce a new and definitive deadline and explain how the voting will happen on Wednesday.

pookar

Banned deucer.
yo this is rofl seeing as i gave jumpluff my submission like 5 days after this thing started and never added me

ill get it to you accent its on mediafire

yo this is rofl seeing as i gave jumpluff my submission like 5 days after this thing started and never added me

ill get it to you accent its on mediafire
I called out Ace Matador over ignoring your and my (and potentially more) submissions, we had a "big fight", and then you still were never included. Good fucking times!

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Correction; pookar called out jumpluff and you did not send your entrys to me. jumpluffs inbox was full at this time so there is a possibility she unintentionally missed them.

pookar

Banned deucer.
i called out jumpluff because 3 times after i told her and she said "oh i will update it next time" and more submissions were added and not mine. i sent it to her on irc. her fault.

ATTN USERS:

#Az
AshPe
Carl
Dan Dan
FinnRagetti
FM
Phiddlesticks
PurpleWeezing
Regi1337
Stallion

I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING FROM YOU - YOU HAVE 5 HOURS, AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME ^_^

If you want to be a sub you also have to contact me ASAP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)