Tournament The Sort of Battle Royale Tournament [won by -Grim]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Akir and metaphysical get the activity wins. This also means that Shaneghoul and metaphysical win a Regenerator Hypno!

Also, Can-Eh-Dien and Charles A. Theist both get a loss.

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Stage 3- Drops

Every TearDROP is a Waterfall

November nights were always filled with whispers of winter and fall's gradual departure, but this night felt different, somehow. A storm grew restless in the East and the wind tore at the shuttered windows of the village. A boy rose in the night, awoken by his Stoutland's restless growls at the howling wind that seemed to shake the very foundation of the his home. He rose from his bed and flicked the lights on, but there was no response from the fixture above his head. Realizing the power was out, He made his way to the nightstand and fumbled for the flashlight he knew he had in one of it's drawers. As he felt around for the flash light, a sharp knocking came from the hallway connecting his room to the foyer of the house. He jumped out of fright as his trusty canine began running towards the front door of his home, barking and whining all the way. He ran after his dog, fearing what presence may have decided to visit his home at such an hour, amid the rain and wind outside. He made his way to the door and shone the flashlights beam on the handle, quieting his dog with pets of approval and comfort with his other hand. Grabbing the handle and squeezing the the latch, He flung the door open. Expecting some promordial monster of eons long passed, he flinched and shut his eyes. Expecting death to soon be upon him, he flinched and then stood rock solid, transfixed by his terror of the unknown. Moments passed, long and eternal moments. His Stoutland whimpered and he knew the end was near. He opened his eyes to greet his fate, and saw.....nothing. Nothing. Nothing but the dying breath of a storm and the drizzle that was once a torrent outside his abode. He looked out the door and still, nothing. As he moved outside his feet met with something that almost caused him to trip. And then there was a cry. The cry of an infant Pokemon. He looked down to see what his footwork had been delayed by and found a basket, covered in a blue sheet. He heard the cry again, emanating from the basket now. He quickly picked up the basket, shut the door, and hurried back to his room with this parcel. After shutting his room's door and wiping the sweat from his brow, he put the basket down. His dog sniffed at the mystery bundle and jumped back suddenly as another cry was emitted by the thing inside this wrapped wonder. The boy, out of shear excitement, ripped the sheet from the basket and found a Herdier. Wet from the rain and hardly recognizable from a wet rattata, but a Herdier none the less. It saw the boy and started yelping immediately. Needless to say, Stoutland's jealousy was apparent. ~Tect wrote this

So we all know we got several drops from NU, finally after a long time. However the vicious NU demons were upset that they had finally slacked off, and decided to take revenge on PU. In a rage of bloodlust, they kidnapped all of the pokemon from PU's various orphanages and released them into the wild. Orphaned, lonely, and mentally disabled pokemon such as Ledian and Furret are roaming all around PU, including in the PUnger Games arena... And they are begging to be used!

Stipulation: Every player must use one E-rank or unranked pokemon on their team. Also, you are allowed to use the new drops. (The new drops do not count as an unranked pokemon)

Match-Ups:
Cobalion. vs RawMelon
galbia vs Dundies
Anty vs Charles A. Theist (Tsundere Vader)
Shaneghoul vs Al'Akir
metaphysical vs ShuckleDeath
Mael vs 2xTheTap
Grim vs Megazard
gasquakee vs Winter's Howl
Optical Real vs blalib
Tect vs GeneralAnnoyance
Deej Dy vs Rapture.

Get your matches done by next Tuesday!

Also, RIP to all those who died in the previous round: Can-Eh-Dien, iplaytennislol, Kingslayer777, Magnemite, trc, HJAD, Slar Flar, Rennyjesus, Stoned M&M, and the tribalt.

All of you died an honorable death, except for Slar Flar, who fell off a tree.

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Hiring: I need 3 people not playing the tournament to act as judges for this round. The judges will rate each replays on a scale of 1-10 for creativity and battling skill! Then the averages will be taken and a winner will be found, who will receive a prize.

PM me or contact me on Showdown

EDIT: also using a bad pokemon for the sake of using a bad pokemon doesn't count as creativity

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
The judges have been chosen. MaroGod, Twix, Kingler12345, and Sir Kay will be judging your replays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)