Grim- 8, 8, 8 = 8

galbia- 6, 3, 8 = 5.7

Anty- 8, 7, 7 = 7.3

Shuckle- 4, 8, 6 = 6

GenAnnoy- 3, 5 = 4

Shaneghoul- 6, 7 = 6.5

2xTheTap- 9, 8 = 8.5

RawMelon- 5 = 5

Unfortunately, only 1 judge cared enough to vote for RawMelon. Also, there was some glaring corruption concerning galbia, but it's ok because he didn't win anyway n_n

So, 2xTheTap is the winner, and he gets the prize of:

Whimsicott without Prankster

calling activity..been on all day and havent seen him... we agreed to sunday....busy tommorow and im about to get off for the night..

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
ShuckleDeath gets activity win, Tect gets activity win

New round will probably be posted tomorrow

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Stage 5- Frostbite

The gamemakers were upset. Although most of the contestants were dead so far, this competition had been nowhere close to brutal enough. There had been too much comeraderie, heroics, and even instances of saving another's life from a different team- a spit in the face of the PU Regime!

Something had to be done. One day, MaroGodd, ManOfMany's chief of gamemaking came up to him with an idea.

"Boss, I know a way to bring out the survival instincts in the competitors!" MaroGodd said.

"And what is it?" ManOfMany asked.

"We manafacture a blizzard. Nothing gets people more on edge than the cold. With the 20 mph winds whipping at their faces, they won't have time for idling around," MaroGodd said.

"Excellent," said ManOfMany. "We'll up the violence in no time."

Back in the arena, galbia woke up with a chill. He opened his eyes, and saw that it was snowing all around him...

Stipulation: Games will be played in the format BW Custom Games. This means Snow warning Snover is allowed. However Drought, Sandstorm, and Drizzle are not allowed because they would be even more overpowered. There will be a change in mechanics due to the BW format (Fairy-typing not being there and more), as well as Gogoat, Avalugg, and Gourgeist not existing. However, the pokemon allowed will be according to the current PU tiering (including Throh).

This is your chance to see how permanent hail would affect the PU metagame as of now, so be excited!

Draw:
Shaneghoul vs Optical Real
2xTheTap vs ShuckleDeath
Grim vs Anty
GeneralAnnoyance vs gasquakee
Tect vs galbia

Deadline is Monday December 6th

Last edited:
The gamemakers were upset. Although most of the contestants were dead so far, this competition had been nowhere close to brutal enough. There had been too much comeraderie, heroics, and even instances of saving another's life from a different team- a spit in the face of the PU Regime!

Something had to be done. One day, MaroGodd, ManOfMany's chief of gamemaking came up to him with an idea.

"Boss, I know a way to bring out the survival instincts in the competitors!" MaroGodd said.

"And what is it?" ManOfMany asked.

"We manafacture a blizzard. Nothing gets people more on edge than the cold. With the 20 mph winds whipping at their faces, they won't have time for idling around," MaroGodd said.

"Excellent," said ManOfMany. "We'll up the violence in no time."

Back in the arena, galbia woke up with a chill. He opened his eyes, and saw that it was snowing all around him...

Stipulation: Games will be played in the format BW Custom Games. This means Snow warning Snover is allowed. However Drought and Drizzle are not allowed because they would be overpowered. There will be a change in mechanics due to the BW format (Fairy-typing not being there and more), as well as Gogoat, Avalugg, and Gourgeist not existing. However, the pokemon allowed will be according to the current PU tiering (including Throh).

This is your chance to see how permanent hail would affect the PU metagame as of now, so be excited!

Draw:
Shaneghoul vs Optical Real
2xTheTap vs ShuckleDeath
Grim vs Anty
GeneralAnnoyance vs gasquakee
metaphysical vs galbia

Tect is the substitute this round, meaning that instead of someone getting an activity win, they play Tect instead.
lame and rigged smh tect

contacted

Does this mean that stuff that was allowed in BW PU that isn't allowed in ORAS PU is allowed during this round? (Exploud, Sneasel, Muk, No Golem, ect.)?

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Does this mean that stuff that was allowed in BW PU that isn't allowed in ORAS PU is allowed during this round? (Exploud, Sneasel, Muk, No Golem, ect.)?
No, it's the current PU tier just using BW Custom Games mechanics so that you can experience permanent Hail

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I looked at a long list on bulbapedia of changes from gen 5 to 6 before my battle; anything that you would've needed to know like Knock Off being weaker gen 5 is just on the interwebs already. The burden to research that is on the battler, not the player running the tournament because they are already going to the trouble of creating something fun for us. Thanks again for the tour, ManOfMany. I've had a lot of fun so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)