The Ubers Open I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice told me to play at a specific time friday or today, then didn't show up on friday and then left without contacting me today while I was playing games for the other opens

My opponent has been largely uncooperative. He could hardly be considered active, and he hasn't notified me whether he has a team or not.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I VM'd askaninjask and got the oppurnity to talk with him on IRC. He told me he would like to play during the week-end, and I've been there the whole week-end without seeing him, neither on the forum, nor on IRC.

I guess this is some kind of activity post, unless he shows up and I'll be glad to actually play the games.

Alice

The worst taste in music
Me and ginku agreed to play this weekend, but I missed him on friday and he missed me today...

i hope we can make it anyway

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Activity post. Still no activity from Oli since 8/22. I was initially going to have a match with him last Sunday but I couldn't make it since I had to visit relatives for a religious holiday, in case you're wondering if we've made some form of contact.

My opponent said he could play today but he hasn't been on all day.

I told him the times I'm good tomorrow and asked him to give me an exact time to play, but he seems to only come on once a week so we'll see.

MMF

Give me the strength to part this sea
My opponent's computer troubles must've prevented him from getting on again. He vm'd me giving me the win if we didn't play and we didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)