Finals The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Finals [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
lol, I dont do any administrative work. Next time I delete a spambot I will time myself, I bet it takes less than 30 seconds.

Wow this post is gonna sound so salty but I'm really not lol. First of all my post was directed mostly at the hip vs Phil situation. Phil is my best bro and the fact that he works everyday like 8-10 hours and can still make a team for a damn pokemon battle means that anyone should unless some emergency comes up. Please tell me how unreasonable I'm being here ?

Also all the ocn ppl in #bros know I love them but I honestly don't care that Oceania has won two world cups. Pokemon is the most shit competitive game a person can play, so grats I guess?

And to playa my post wasn't an attack on you, my Internet has been out all weekend and I told earthworm this also. My team has been ready since the round started so as soon as AT&T stops being johns we can battle
I just don't see the problem. Good for phil for being on top of things, but these are the finals, so I don't see how waiting a few more days for a match would do any harm. Sorry if I came accross as a douchebag.

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Internet still out and I'm stuck posting this from my phone. AT&T are johns and sorry playa I felt like I rushed you and I'm the one not being able to battle. This should be fixed tomorrow. I would have pmd this but it's easier to say it on here from my phone.

I just realized this weekend is my sister's last weekend here before she goes back to Boston, so it is likely that I will be spending most of my weekend hanging out with her before she leaves. I am going to VM this to Hip so he knows what's up, but I hope he can play me before the weekend.

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
Beat Ojama in a gg!

Sorry for the BR flood; i ignored spectators and could not see it.xD

but actually, using BR flood is just one of Sogeking's cheats; deal with it.

BRCanada ROLE!!

lack of battles is kinda disappointing :(
yea lol lol. i didnt even realize the deadline is the 22nd which is next week.. the wait seems like forever.. even tho school looks like its in the corner even tho most of us start after the 22nd

P.S. lemme fuk ur avatar

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
I just realized this weekend is my sister's last weekend here before she goes back to Boston, so it is likely that I will be spending most of my weekend hanging out with her before she leaves. I am going to VM this to Hip so he knows what's up, but I hope he can play me before the weekend.
It's alright phil there's nothing wrong with having sexual feelings towards your sis. We've all been there,done that.....

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
It's alright phil there's nothing wrong with having sexual feelings towards your sis. We've all been there,done that.....
Please don't make harmful jokes at phil. Especially when your named after a wrestler, doesn't that make you homosexual? Come on now, everyone is different leave the guy alone....

:pimp:

when the fuck are the matches being done.. i just wanna see the conclusion of this win or lose.. to see my us west nigs go further than what i did. this is ridiculous, this wcop got no hype

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Every time I see a new post here I have to deal with the disappointment of seeing that matches have yet to be completed. And to top it off, I don't even get the consolation price of people talking shit and making me laugh.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
when the fuck are the matches being done.. i just wanna see the conclusion of this win or lose.. to see my us west nigs go further than what i did. this is ridiculous, this wcop got no hype
Every time I see a new post here I have to deal with the disappointment of seeing that matches have yet to be completed. And to top it off, I don't even get the consolation price of people talking shit and making me laugh.
Probably because its a foregone conclusion that US West are weak and that Oceania are gonna threepeat, so the hype-o-meter is considerably down.

You're welcome kokoloko.

reading the logs is far different from watching the battle live, you get no sense of how much time and thought went into each of the moves
I know I just quoted a post from quite a few days back but this makes that sentence a false sentence.... kinda.... maybe... idk. At least it's better than just reading the log. Watching the ACTUAL battle is still, and will always be the best way to experience a battle.

And, I just realized... that I gave more false hope to people by posting a completely offtopic post =/

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah I am actually pretty mad myself, it seems every year the finals take for fucking ever, note to future Jackal to make the final round deadline 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)