Finals The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Finals [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Playa said he would make a team this weekend but didn't contact me nor has he made an effort to contact me.

Phils sodium levels are high I don't think it was a counter team. Also hip needs less posting in here and less johns about taking 14 days for a battle. Phil works everyday like an American slave and still has time to make a team and usually get his battle done first.

This is why pokemon is so lame people are such bitches over getting a battle done that takes 5-10 minutes.

This is why pokemon is so lame people are such bitches over getting a battle done that takes 5-10 minutes.
lol OK. You do realise that the reason oceania's won 2 world cups is because we actually spend so much time and effort making the ideal team? These guys are taking the tournament seriously. Get off your high horse.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol OK. You do realise that the reason oceania's won 2 world cups is because we actually spend so much time and effort making the ideal team? These guys are taking the tournament seriously. Get off your high horse.

rems the last person anyone would tell to get off his high horse.

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Wow this post is gonna sound so salty but I'm really not lol. First of all my post was directed mostly at the hip vs Phil situation. Phil is my best bro and the fact that he works everyday like 8-10 hours and can still make a team for a damn pokemon battle means that anyone should unless some emergency comes up. Please tell me how unreasonable I'm being here ?

Also all the ocn ppl in #bros know I love them but I honestly don't care that Oceania has won two world cups. Pokemon is the most shit competitive game a person can play, so grats I guess?

And to playa my post wasn't an attack on you, my Internet has been out all weekend and I told earthworm this also. My team has been ready since the round started so as soon as AT&T stops being johns we can battle

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Wow this post is gonna sound so salty but I'm really not lol. First of all my post was directed mostly at the hip vs Phil situation. Phil is my best bro and the fact that he works everyday like 8-10 hours and can still make a team for a damn pokemon battle means that anyone should unless some emergency comes up. Please tell me how unreasonable I'm being here ?
I am busy, I am doing what I can, and (unless phil disappears for the last half of the round, which I have been given no reason to think he will) I will get my battle completed within the deadline. If Phil can build teams in 10 minutes good on him - I cant.

You might think this tournament is stupid, but it is important to me. I dont want to do a shit job.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I am busy, I am doing what I can, and (unless phil disappears for the last half of the round, which I have been given no reason to think he will) I will get my battle completed within the deadline. If Phil can build teams in 10 minutes good on him - I cant.

You might think this tournament is stupid, but it is important to me. I dont want to do a shit job.
i think the reason phil's mad is because you've been doing a lot of administrative work for smogon in this so called busy period to a point where it seems like you're just trolling him

it would be funny to see hip lose after creating the ultimate team.

anyway, good luck to both sides, and golden sun you made some mad good reads midgame, that was impressive to read.

My God Golden Sun, impressive work there, I specifically remember Bloo 5-0ing me with that team in the frontier lol

but anyways gl to both sides but im still rooting for west :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)