NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hopes of winning this are rather low but I'll try anyway
Townreads are nice but in this setup they don't seem that useful
vote Asek
walrein,hawkie,asek probably town, sam might be town but I dislike the call for power roles to claim and his stance on giving vampires the win so they give people a "win", zorbees I have no idea rn but he did call out something BT had said about using vampire hunter as cop and that's protown
why are you still voting asek

oops unvote
It has occurred to me that while everyone's odds of winning as town are arguably low, the most obvious play from vampire would be to pick veterans over newer players specially if they are under pressure like Earlio has seemed to be, so yeah guys we're basically last pick draft material and townies in the same position as you are a lot more likely to remain your allies than say Unclesam who has implied that he was planning around the vamp wincon unless a pr claims today, which didn't happen. Idk about blue tornado i'd probably sheep it without a better target but I'd lynch a townie who's already preparing to jump ship over the mawile ace who looks like aforementioned last pick material.
Vote Unclesam

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So Texas' post more or less confirmed that Vampires can convert everyone, since the Vampires not being united == they could always lose to even a single lone townie if they don't know who it is (unlikely but js it is technically possible).

With that being said it is pretty obvious that MoodyCloud is redirecting attention from himself, zorbees is looking a bit better now to not be the Vampire but MoodyCloud I'm pretty sure is either the Vampire or the Backup, who knows that I am 100% a Vanilla and am one of the biggest proponents of a strategy that will fuck him hard as Vampire or which he dislikes because he is Backup and doesn't understand my strategy. Either way lynching him works for me.

Unvote
Lynch Moodycloud

I am ok with a BT lynch too since he's been off this day but Moody's reads and analysis have been so off in every single post that I think even if I'm wrong and he is vanilla he's a good lynch. He even admits in a post lynching me that he thinks I'm vanilla which is just true ?

Btw Witch Doctor target me pls I do not want to get converted and I'll be one of the most helpful vanillas to you either way so tyty <3

The thing is your strategy doesn't fuck the vampires over in any way because the backup is not going to sacrifice themselves from the look of it. You admitted that you intended to "keep your options open unless backup suicides" which pretty much amounts to "my odds of being converted are high and odds of winning as vampire are significantly higher than as town so I'll plan around that wincon unless something which probably won't happen happens", leading me to believe that you will play to a vampire wincon sooner or later and maybe even before you are recruited. You asking the doctor to protect you is something that can make me stop seeing you as basically a traitor to town except for the fact that I can't be certain of whether he did do it or not. I'll join in on asking doctor to sit on you though this could be resolved by just lynching you since you are the number one town candidate to jump ship and possibly act towards the vampire wincon as town as evidenced by you seeing the vampire hunter as an enemy.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
asking the doctor to do something publicly is one of the dumbest things we can do, the best use of the doctor is to target randomly and hope he hits the same target as the vampire, if the vampire knows who the doctor is targeting he can just recruit someone else

I'll probably be paranoid about Unclesam all game if he lives, him being targeted by hunter or doctor would be safety measure but it might lead to suboptimal use of pr and I'm confident I'll want to lynch him if the hunter dies so since I have no target I'm confident looks scummy (hitting scum d1 when they have teammates is already hard enough) I'll settle with getting this out of the way. Or whatever is the lynch if it's not someone who seem unlikely to be recruited.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vote Count V2

Blue_Tornado (3): Thunder~Ballz, zorbees, Earlio
MoodyCloud (3): Walrein, sandshrewz, UncleSam
The Mawile Ace (2): Blue_Tornado, Hawkie
Thunder~Ballz (2): The Mawile Ace, Champ1604
UncleSam(2): Asek, MoodyCloud
Earlio (1): acidphoenix
zorbees (1): UncleSam

Not Voting (0):

Deadline in 40 mins

Tied vote=rand lynch between top wagons

Clarification: as town cannot defeat vamp 1v1, the latest I will call the game is the course of action that results in there being 1 town remaining alive

Last edited:

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The thing with converting UncleSam is that, I don't think he'll be an easy read at all if / when he does convert, since he's already very shady and willing to go for riskier plays to win as village, which could also end up screwing with village when the numbers are right. Which I think is why he's willing to call for a public protection on him and take the 50/50 with the original vamp.

I think US is a good convert target by just how unreadable he is, and it's likely he'll be converted eventually. Up to the doc if they wanna take that 50/50 games or just rand it lols.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I mean if the Vampire targets me they're terrible at this point, that is the pint of asking for protection: not to necessarily receive it, but to muddy the waters enough that no Vampire in his or her right mind would target me.

In other news Moody and BT are probably Backup/Vampire respectively so I have no problem with lynching either of them. Zorbees looks a lot better with his recent posts, and Walrein looks worse because he is trying to butt out of arguments. Shrewz I think looks better than most while Asek is looking bad and is probably Backup or Vamp if I'm wrong about one of my two effective scum reads.

Everyone else is probably vanilla or Hunter (or well I won't comment on who I think is one or the other among those who are not good lynch targets rn)

The thing with converting UncleSam is that, I don't think he'll be an easy read at all if / when he does convert, since he's already very shady and willing to go for riskier plays to win as village, which could also end up screwing with village when the numbers are right. Which I think is why he's willing to call for a public protection on him and take the 50/50 with the original vamp.

I think US is a good convert target by just how unreadable he is, and it's likely he'll be converted eventually. Up to the doc if they wanna take that 50/50 games or just rand it lols.
Uh why is your vote on me if you think that lol

In other news Moody and BT are probably Backup/Vampire respectively so I have no problem with lynching either of them.
Seems like an objective and accurate statement

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vote Count V3

Blue_Tornado (3): Thunder~Ballz, zorbees, Earlio
MoodyCloud (3): Walrein, sandshrewz, UncleSam
The Mawile Ace (2): Blue_Tornado, Hawkie
Thunder~Ballz (2): The Mawile Ace, Champ1604
UncleSam(2): Asek, MoodyCloud
Earlio (1): acidphoenix
zorbees (1): UncleSam

Not Voting (0):

Deadline in 3 mins

Tied vote=rand lynch between top wagons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)