Tipping the Scales- Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Me and Havak go on shoddybattle at different times thanks to our completely different time zones. So I'll forfeit to make things easier.

er so what exactly happened? Did this tournament die? Almost no one did their matches, and you can't really just do coin flips for everyone in this tourney.

I know its not my business but I'm really pissed off at people for joining this tournament and just leaving it half-way through. Im ok if you have a reason but it looks like only a select few are trying to get their matches done :(. This was a tourney I was really hoping to do well in but this is ridiculous that no one's playing.

it's not dead KD, I've been busy as all hell this weekend with work, but I'll have the round 4 thread up on tuesday at the latest.

tbh both Art and I are pissed off at the current outcome. We put so much effort into running this tournament that the least you guys could have done is finish your match. I am aware that many of you tried, and thanks kindly for that, but some of you never even posted anything.

so to answer your question KD, the tourney will continue, but we willl be DQing people for inactivity from this point on.\

edit: I've had like 5 people PM me asking to forfeit, which I feel is fucking rediculous.

Posting to say that I think I have solved my internet problems and hence can continue to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)